Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

where inq seems to be good on paper i will wait for the numbers first to know(still RIP my pally inqui); but overall i believe he should have gained at least 2 new atk skills at rank 10 at least since his main build adversary is zealot and zealot seems to be yet a lot better than inqui overall as well at rank 10 too.
maybe if they put the 3 overheat god smash back too!.

me too; i still have my druid 2 taoist2 as well( damage build - what seems to be very good with new druids changes) ; hope that this new skill puts taoist back on the map! my big beefy with it is that i do not like krivis with taoist :(.
what build is your taoist 2? full supp one?

Itā€™s Cleric2 Krivis3 Druid2 Taoist2 and I reaaally love ZAIBAS! :satisfaction:
I was expecting some love for Creeping Death too, but I guess thatā€™s fine.

1 Like

I would LOVE an attribute that makes creeping death move at half the speed, or not at all :smile:

Iā€™m sorry but what were the wiz nerfs again? Something about hail being less effective?

I miss the old creeping death charm :frowning:

Hail is no longer random hits within its AOE, but it drops slower. Overall it will be a nerf since most groups optimize with aiming so that hail hits bosses regardless.

1 Like

simple put no aiming hail= more or less the same damage as current hail; since it will hit always but with lower %.
aiming +hail= nerf because aiming already made previous hail hit 100% of the time but now it will have lower %.

1 Like

IĀ“m sorry to say this but elelocks are spoiled bratsā€¦
Ele is a cls aviable from r4-r6.
Hail now does 1k% PER HIT !!!
And has synergy with Falconer that make this skill a very strong single target spell too.
And still theres meteor with 4k%!!!
And overheats.

Compare this to other cls on that circle no other cls comes even closeā€¦
And still you complain.

A few peoples opinion on the thread doesnā€™t represent everyone who plays the class, thatā€™s just hyperbolic and a terrible generalization.

just to add as well; there is only one people complaining about wiz nerf on the thread since the release of the skills and two people me and other one who explained how it works; and this is not equal as complaining too; so he is pretty nervous about wizard it seems.

Litterally every QS in PvP / GvG and for few end game PvE contentā€¦ Unless youā€™re playing a build that cannot take shield.

1 Like

When do we get the scalings? OwO

Itā€™s the same for alchemist. The class is so bad atm that only a complete rework will save. Not only a few changes.

Actually this patch wasnā€™t that such big of a deal to benefit archers. Hakka/Cannon will still suffer lacking SP, scout doesnā€™t have any useful skill other than invisibility and rogueā€¦ Well. Itā€™s sad that all they did was make missiles easier to block on pvp.

2 Likes

my alchemist have points i donā€™t even want to put anywhere :sad:

1 Like

Anybody have some idea of when this is going to ktest?

you know that deeply inside you want that alchemistic missile

1 Like

Iā€™m making one too XD. But dropping cleric2 for diev1. Finally divine punishment is an aoe. I wonder how big is that aoe hit range, hope it isnā€™t 1 tile .

We all start to reset and plan things on an update that will come 3+ months later. Dear ToS :tired:.

1 Like

3 months you mean counting from 2019? :haha:

1 Like

Previous Rank updates did not include the new skills or classes specifics in the patch notes, so weā€™ll likely have to wait for it to hit KTEST.

Weā€™ll have to wait for the Alchemist rework, if I had to speculate it will come out within a few months. :sob:

Definitely this year, and maybe even sooner than you might think!

1 Like