Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

Oh thank you
very help XD

Wow after seeing these summoner class changes (especially Hunter) my predictions for Templar are looking more and more likely.

Expected IMC-quality changes:

-Forge and Mortal Slash SFR increased by 100x
-Flying Colors nerfed for some reason
-Moved to Scout tree

8 Likes

Imagine being this lazy

Also props to making summoners more obnoxious to play, I didn’t think that was possible tbh

1 Like

so necro now is stronger but not at the point to be competitive with other wiz classes just strong enough to afk farm on the new HG, great job IMC

1 Like

Incoming level 10 gem abrasives!

about that botura seal. What it does?

omfg… those necro buffs are insane.

skeletons go from 1742 ~ 2091 -> 18,000 ~ 22,000 and 4,852 ~ 5,823 -> 20,000

what???

Somebody (or something) was flag-hidden my message, ok, one white knight leftover, perhaps?

Help me understand please, you’re trying to connect IMC as a game developer to an actor serving a life sentence for murder because they’re releasing knock off power ranger costumes? I’m genuinely curious.

Also, the mythological setting is based on Lithuania.

3 Likes

May I see the new skin weapons and costumes in game please

The problem is not if an actor or two of a certain television show are in jail (I think the US was a copy of the Japanese Power Ranger, or was it the other way around?), Was a wrong comment on my part, yes , but the main problem is that instead of offering clothes and thematic equipment of the game’s own setting, we have a multicolored rake that makes no sense … well, I guess for the Koreans, yes (it’s like in historical films and the disaster of many of them).

p.d: I’m sorry, my fault about mythology … But I’m sure they didn’t include magic girls anime-model in mythology (it’s an example; I reminded the Red Santa in Ragnarok Online and here -Coke tm origin-, and… its the same with some events) Well, reasons and reasons for not playing Tree of Savior … I would love to find some to play, but that is not the case.

1 Like

funny.these kind of peole who keep complaining although still peeking updates, posting in forum cause deep inside they hope tos change into like what they are expected.

it wont.

unless you start making thousands of bot to spam imc/nexon kr vote/feedback and pray, become a respected whale, join the dev team and somehow become the team lead, or invest in the game or imc and takeover the game.

1 Like

Has anyone played musket on KTOS after the balancing? is it really bad comparing to mergen even on bossing?

Mergen is reported to have the most damage post buff

1 Like

All they want to hear is their fav classes worse than the best or not.
Yes. Yes. Yes.
Our mergen is beating all of you.

Buff canonie :sad: I want my 3 oh cannon shot back

2 Likes

Traitor! You should be rooting for Au Fer!
:distinguished:

thanks @greyhiem
1 Like

It’s so funny when you look at the class “balance” and then notice that in fact after the whole bunch of changes, mergen now plays in the middle field again.
not over the top, but also not top tier in comparison with other classes.
Mergen is in the same spot as doppel right now, it needs a specific class (ranger) to perform at top tier, which leaves little to no freedom in build planning, at least if you want top performance.

It would be funny if they did something to prevent that 3 red class galore from happening by making buffs class exclusive (e.g. rangers Steady Aim only affecting ranger skills, barbarians Frenzy only affecting barbarian skill damage, zealots Fanaticism only affecting zealot skills etc.)
and by moving more debuffs, buffs and high utility skills to green and blue classes.

That would actually make a red red green/blue or even red green green/blue build viable if you had exclusive boosts that could cover about 60+% performance of another red class without high investment.

Judging from the learning curve of the developers, it will take a lot of time to reach that point,though :frowning:

as a mergener, i feel disgusted by your false statement (ranger is obligatory? lol) toward new mergen which in reality its own DPS can carry most of archer build, ergo become the most flexible build.

do a research first before make statement!

1 Like