Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

Praise
[Added] Increases Hunter skill damage by 30%.

[Removal] Increases companion Attack, Critical Rate, Accuracy by 25.
[Removal] Reduces companion damage received by 95%.

So pet will be dead before it performs the skill?(pvp situation):upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

??
It was never reduced for pvp.

capsules (which have no cd and can just unli click as long as you still have) still do exist, popping them for continuous burst in bosses. (may be expensive but still eh), my point is the cd overall but hey…

Damn at this point the game has come modern/pop culture references costumes than costumes that actually fit the lore. I wish they would add more costumes as the old ones we got class-related.
As they do now just seems like they regret making a game that’s not as modern as ours

3 Likes

im not nitpicking everything , youre the one who nitpicked lmao, im asking (by asking im actually asking literally if we jsut explode them now or just let them be ) if we just explode zombies now cause of 1 sec cd. lol.

That’s it. That is the “remake” of Hunter which IMC promised to give a few weeks ago. Great job on disappointing and deceiving players with those plausible lies once again.

7 Likes

Do they really improve pet ai with this patch or their statement is just from previous pet changes/improvement?

1 Like

Hunter was essentially nerfed. They got damage increase in terms of SFR, but mechanic wise, NERFED.

3 Likes

The Sadhu and Hunter reworks kinda gives an inkling into what kind of changes players should expect on the upcoming list of classes to be reworked AKA underwhelming.

IMC acknowledged that using Sadhu’s Out of Body skill is difficult due to the inability to move being an easy target and it causing problems with players constantly moving in battle. They wanted to reduce the fatigue from that by improving close/mid range combat abilities along with plans for respective skills. However, Out of Body became more troublesome to use (added more usability issues and is now a damage skill that requires frequent use instead of a skill simply to trigger ABE), planned changes weren’t implemented (ABE summoning the spirit around the user and exploding, Prakriti being a magic circle that follows the user around and Vashita Siddhi reducing Prakriti’s attack interval not being implemented) and the skills still relies heavily on Out of Body (they wanted to get rid of Out of Body and planned the other skills to not rely on it, but nope). Out of Body’s issue of having to stay still remains unfixed. Possession was supposed to damage and immobilize nearby enemies, but only 1 enemy gets damaged and immobilized, and acts as a reset for Out of Body instead. I didn’t expect the skill to get a charge time as well, so that’s a weird addition.

Hunter’s AI feels the same where some hits miss (especially using Coursing and Retrieve consecutively on bosses, the back-and-forth sometimes cancels the next skill for me), so I imagine Hunter’s AI problems, along with how underwhelming the class originally was, wasn’t fixed at all. Damage numbers also isn’t that great compared to other classes, and most of them are single-target skills.

To be fair, plans can change midway, but the change of plans is so far off from the initial plans proposed two months ago (especially with Sadhu). The classes to be reworked next probably won’t be changed too much and will probably still face suffer the same problems the reworks were set out to solve. IMC is probably just going to throw in more skill factor to alleviate things they can’t rework properly though, those 10,000% skill factor skills on Sadhu :joy:.

1 Like

At least they are being smart on the sfr raise if you notice most and I repeat lol… “most” single hit skills have higher sfr than multi hit skills. The more hits on the skills the less sfr is what they seem to be doing to balance all classes equally

Do you need to be 420 to have ARTS?

No, there’s an Enhance Level requirement on Arts Enhance Attributes, and Class Level requirements on Arts that give special effects to skills (IIRC Class Level 45 on the class which the skill and Arts is related to).

True on the skill factor raises, I just don’t like a straight up single hit of 10,000% skill factor given the ease in hitting cap damage in kTest right now. IMC be making Sadhu Arts an attribute that gives flat psychokinesis damage to hits, and then making a “rework” full of single burst hits, followed by them saying screw it with flat psychokinesis damage and then removing it from their initial plans and from Prana. The rework straight up conflicts with Sadhu’s Arts Attribute so I really hope they didn’t forget about Arts System.

I swear IMC is so counter-productive with their content updates and rebalances.

ohh sry. didn’t know. so pet can easily dies on pvp?

Sing along with me…

MOITIE HOMME MOITIE ROBOOOOOOOT LE PLUS VALEUREUX DES HEROOOOOOOS BIOMAN BIOMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!

:haha:

Ok sorry about that, let’s see those neat changes in this patch…

That surely is a typo, right? All the nucle you would get in a CM would be eaten by a single stone recipe… or maybe they simply want you to buy gacha for those RPS boxes I don’t know.

We thought about a million complicated solutions… and finally chose the simplest. For once…

That’s neat! This means we can now use any level 1 demon card and the summon will get our attack & defense values? I guess then we’ll have to use the summon with the best skills now.

Yeah seems like it (level 15 skill = 100%).

As stated many times before, Legendary card for summon doesn’t give much more benefit, so just imagine that’s a regular level 10 Marnox card in the example.

As Bokor main, I’ll have to look at these changes carefully, sounds like this will affect how to play the class a lot.

This means no more Hexing/Effigy 100% uptime, since Effigy will remove Hexing when used. Effigy’s SFR has been multiplied by roughly 4, so the combo will still be twice as efficient. Fine by me…

Not really a “buff” skill, but more a DoT skill then… Six times more effective, but only 50% uptime. Since this was mainly used as a CC skill to wait for other skills to go off CD and never really channeled during the full 10s duration, the reduced duration won’t matter much compared to the big SFR increase. I like this change.

Now I don’t know if this is a nerf or just to make the skill overcomplicated to use, but I really don’t like this.

• you will now have basically only normal zombies, so the SFR is actually lower
  • 1s cooldown is meaningless if each time you use the skill you lose all your zombies and you have to either wait for Zombify to be off CD or pop zombie capsules to replenish

I suppose the attribute that removes knockback is also deleted and the AP refunded? Doesn’t say in the post.

Nice, but still has 25s CD, which will force to use capsules every time you use Damballa or just use the class as a Sorcerer clone for constant zombie damage without spamming Damballa.

Need some precision here. I suppose it’s ([SPR] / [Character Level]) * 4 and not the other way around right? That still seems pretty low (that’s 16% at 420 with a SPR of 1680), and having the % actually decrease with charlevel makes little sense.

Finally a good boost to that skill. Now guys just fix the huge white light burst when using Froster Lord as second card… :wink:

Your work is much appreciated, thank you.

This simply means all summons will now inherit from your stats and will have the same stats. See the Summoning formula above.

1 Like

I don’t know what to feel about the Bokor class. You can spam Damballa non stop but then you could only get the stronger version from Zombify when it summons special zombies, and all other Damballa spam will be weaker than before. It’s like Zombify + Damballa = good AOE damage, and Damballa spam = filler AOE spam when every other skill is on CD

If they easily die, people less bother with the pet adr. Who knows after sfr update but pet can have like 2x trans shield/armor, 2x trans weapon, 1m ish hp, 10s cd for max hp restore.

1 Like

What ? I thought pet couldn’t wear trans equipment ?

They can now. And pet can have high evasion cos it scale with dex stats. Even non gear already around 600.

edit
I have a question about sorcerer summoning stat
If i use high spr gear to summon and swap to high end gear
then summon status (crit, accuracy,etc) will come from high spr gear or high end gear

Unknown.
Just to let you guys know, it seem summons got nerfed when it comes to stat stick potential (your weapon). Here’s a video showcasing a summoner using the same rod (one transed and one not transed.) You can see that the summons damage is now snap-shot’ed on the time of summoning.
What this means is that you can no longer use a high spirit weapon, then switch to your real weapon for the summons damage. You will now need to have High stats on one weapon upon summoning.

2 Likes