Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

Can anyone provide a translation for this?

Are they removing physical attack buff from quarrel shooter’s shield Mastery?? If so, that’s a huge nerf to quarrel shooter builds. Not only that, but we are also getting crossbow mastery nerfed. O.O

Maybe it prevents being blocked. disarm is kinda useless right now since it’s blockable and most reti preferred the drag skill then trident finish for quick kills.

1 Like

…Do you use a shield on your quarrel shooter?

Malleus Maleficarum: Enchance Attribute.

Basically it’s one of those 0.5% damage per attribute level.
+10% on Level 100.

Oh, if that means when they use Disarm despite having a low Block Pene, Accuracy, it will still hit 100%?

3 Likes

I do not know if you’ve noticed, but Quarrel Shotter is a BLUE class, not to deal damage is to be tank. As well as Peltasta, Cryomancer, Paladin …

maybe it’s that. or else it might just prevents blocking despite manually equiping shield. But the latter is kinda pointless if disarm is blocked anyway.

Malleus needs an attribute to have it effective against bosses again, at a lower value, otherwise the skill is pretty useless outside of pvp.

3 Likes

finally here guys

The QS shield nerf mostly affects pvp archers who swap between shield and attack gears, you gained lots of attack with a good shield. This is going to hurt them a lot.

2 Likes

Can anyone translate Retiarius skills?

refer to https://pastebin.com/BTGaRX4p

I haven’t finished Piper and Cleric tree changes yet.

2 Likes

so sad still no love for hunters :sad:

2 Likes

It’s mind numbing that they haven’t added an attribute to hunter that increases the range to all hunter attacks like the expand range attribute fletcher has.

That’s it, I will have to consider dropping quarrel shooter for something else, but there’s not much choice for crossbow chars in lower ranks, why does IMC hate us so bad?

I think they should make ground companion AI for hunters same as from falconers. All this archer changes they didn’t give any for hunter. trololol

Translation done!

you can view them at
https://pastebin.com/BTGaRX4p

15 Likes

I’m excited about Hacka c3, but i hope this new skil has a good AoE :heart:
The interaction of Cavalry Charge + Grind Cutter is gonna be so beautiful