Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

Any taoist skills translate?

1 Like

Taoist

• New skill: summons Talismans behind your back, then fire them forward. How it will work, and how far and wide is this attack is not clear.

• Divine Punishment: there is something related to the cast process and to not go further than 3s. Maybe it will show the casting bar or something that facilitates the casting process. New attribute: Dust - strikes enemies within a certain range

2 Likes

Its look not good.
I hope I’m wrong and Taoist revives somehow.

To me, Matador was only a support class for DEX oriented Fencers.

Therefore, if Matador can guarantee critical hits, the oncoming bull trafic is negligible.

But the real rapier combo will come with rank 11 when you will have lv 15 mata skills, which have a higher base number to go with prep and epee.

Every mergen main

8 Likes

1h Sword Mastery: Prepare for Battle

Adds a portion of your weapon’s ATK to your armor when you wear a shield. Attack speed increases when you do not wear a shield.
Applicable only to Swordsmen
(this translation is conflicting, but if really adds defense based on your ATK, then is heavily orienting 1h sword to defensive builds)

2h Blunt Mastery: AoE Attack Rate

Increases AoE attack rate.
Applicable class: Paladin (Monk’s attribute retains its existing block penetration)
(there is something about one attribute surpassing the other one if both are learned. Monk’s one seems to have preference)

Pistol Mastery: Additional Damage

Chance to double the damage.
Applicable classes: Schwarzer Reiter and Bullet Marker

Dagger mastery: Sudden Attack

Increase the damage of dagger rear attacks proportionally to the level. Maxed at lv 5.
Applicable classes: Corsair and Rogue

Musket Mastery: Musketeer

Old Rifle Mastery: Hunting. Increase damage in proportion to the distance between player and target. Maxed at lv 5 (30% damage increase for maximum range x5)
Applicable class: Musketeer (duh)

1h Bow Mastery: Ignore Defense

Ignored defense changed from 5% to 2% per level and fix an issue that it was to being applied with a condition that was not clear for me.
Applicable classes: Archers

Shield Mastery: Quarrel Shooter

Old Shield Mastery: Missile Defense. Block missile attacks when wearing shield. Increase movement speed when block success.

Shield Mastery: Peltasta

Old Shield mastery: Block. Number of provoked monsters (or provoke rate?) increases in proportion to the character’s level.

• There is a change on Cryomancer’s Shield Mastery attribute that I couldn’t understand. Not sure if it is only the name of it, to follow these Peltasta and Quarrel Shooter changes

PS: these are really hard to understand, really

2 Likes

So I just saw AOE of attacks will be increased. Murm, hop, pet = 3 centaur cards?

The mob that was hit has plate type armor, which would show additional damage if it was strike-type damage, but it didn’t and it being slash-type would make no sense. bulls attack with their horns so it would make sense that it was pierce, and I hope it really is a multi-hit skill.

bovine summon auto attacks are pierce iirc

It is https://tos.neet.tv/npcs/800001

It is already pretty much dead anyway

Enchanter

• New Skill Overreinforce: Increase the enhance of main weapons. Attribute that increase buff duration based on character’s level.

• Enchant Round Fire: create an enchanted shot that increases the chance of critical strikes.

• Enchant Round Ice: create an enchanted shot that reduces damage received when hit.

• Agility new attribute: increase caster’s movement speed (rly, only on C3?)

PS: I got different translations for Enchant Round attributes, if you compare with @Yunseo . Please have in mind that mine is roughly translated with image translators :confused:

1 Like

Mergen

Zenith [Circle 3 skill]: Fires penetrating arrows around the caster. Comes with a damage enhancing attribute.
Spread Shot [Circle 1 Skill]: The cooldown time is slightly shorter.
Homing Arrow [Circle 1 Skill]: The cooldown time is slightly shorter.
Down Fall: Wide Area [Circle 3 attribute]: Down Fall deals half damage to enemies around the target.
Jump Shot [Circle 2 Skill]: Delay reduced, radius and range increased.

Hackapelle

Infinite Assault [Circle 3 skill]: Rushes forward then rush backwards, attacking enemies in the path. Comes with a damage enhancing attribute.
Cavalry Charge [Circle 1 skill]: Increased hitbox width.
Hakka Palle: Induction [Circle 2 attribute]: Grants immunity to knockdown.
Grind Cutter: Cavalry Charge [Circle 3 attribute]: Increases Grind Cutter damage if the character has the Cavalry Charge buff.

Shadowmancer

Zabaniya Infernal Shadow [Circle 3 skill]: separates the shadow from the target. The target can move, but the shadow not. When the shadow is attacked, part of the damage is transferred to the target. The shadow remains for a few seconds and disappears if the caster is too far from it.
Shadow Condensation: Increased Range [Circle 3 attribute]: Increases the explosion range of Shadow Condensation.
Shadow Pool [Circle 1 Skill]: The delay before entering in Shadow Pool is removed.
Shadow Pool: Rapid [Circle 3 attribute]: Increases the character’s movement speed in Shadow Pool.
Hallucination: HP Ratio [Circle 2 attribute]: Increases the HP% ratio of your Hallucination shadow.

Sage

Black Hole [Circle 3 skill] Spawn a black hole on the ground. The skill gimmicks are very confusing from the MTL, so wait for a better translation. It looks like enemies are sucked in taking damage and the black hole explodes at the end of the skills’ duration, dealing more damage to enemies. Comes with a damage enhancing attribute.
Missile Hole: Escape [Circle 3 attribute]: If Missile Hole hit count is consumed before the duration ends, movement speed is increased to the maximum value for the remaining duration.
Blink: Intense Threat [Circle 3 attribute]: Increases the aggro of the afterimage.

6 Likes

Retiarius

Throw Net: Grounded
Removes flying effects from enemies caught. Grounds Hanging Shot and Levitation Effect.

Is that the end of FlyingFoots? O_O

Disarm
Prevents Blocking and Evasion, AoE increased.

Thats the end of full CON/Block build in pvp? O_O

Dagger Guard: Missile (Ret 2)
Blocks Missile attacks at 100% chance.

Dagger Guard: Arrow Deflection (Ret 3)
Reflects Missile attacks back to the attacker.

End of archers lol

4 Likes

I got the same translation you got for Enchant Round: Fire.

There you go!
/twenty

Any chance you guys could translate the Bullet Marker stuff ? I’m really curious about the attributes please :V

Working on Archer’s right now!

Please hold on for a while :smile:

4 Likes

BM C3:
1 & 2. Forward-facing Retreat Shot with enhance damage attribute.
3. Freeze Bullet – freezing effect, like the FL card
4. BOD can’t be canceled
5. BOD attribute that makes you invulnerable while casting it
6. Raised SFRs for R.I.P.
7. Something like raising the crit rate for all pistol skills?
8. I’ve no idea WTF this is.

Let’s wait for @Yunseo’s translation. XD

1 Like

Right now Disarm literally takes out your shield so your block drops down to zero, and you need to manually re-equip it. So I guess the new thing about this is the Evasion Prevention and the AoE thingy