Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

holly guacamole, this costume is AWESOME

i’m joining the hype train, i know what my chap will be for rank 8 huhuhuhuhuhu, i will abandon the zealot way to walk the exorcism path.

i only wish daino got the same treatment as running shot and the likes got, so i could go krivis 1 to convert my dmg to magical and wear rod+shield. an exorcist with a hammer seens awkward, but oh well.

Rangee Po is live now testing the new classes

3 Likes

Quick translation of the changes
Cleric/Archer/Nak Muay Changes

Please inform me of any mistranslation or grammatical errors.

Raw skill translations by Crevox:
Exorcist
Pied Piper

3 Likes

Read the new anchoring, ranger3 has around 10+ skills in his rotation when mobbing now.
Archer2Rogue is pretty much a staple for the crit rate bonus and crit.
Wugushi is in a terrible spot as a circle starting on r4, will be probably used as a 1 point circle in pve for some builds depending on how the new zhendu works and as a 3 pointer in pve “aoe” musk, maybe haka, i doubt.
Gives some variety tho. I think the ranger change may put back in the “meta” SR and non falcon based mergen2.
The changes seem aimed at giving more freedom of play for non-optimal builds.

Gimme my PiPi IMC! /20popolionsfollowingme

1 Like

WHAT IS THIS “BLUE EXORCIST”-like COSTUME!!! :heart_eyes:

Good job with the design of them, IMC! Jumping on the hype train and even helping blow the whistle! Cannot wait for skills description

:satisfaction:

Steady Aim: Two Handed Bow Specialty
-> Damage Increased increased by 50% when wielding a Two Handed Bow
-> SP Cost Increase 10%

Woot extra 7.5% to 2h bow user.

Ar-Ranger3-Rog-x-x -Mergen2 should have enough rotation on it’s own altho still need high investment with aar gear or just go Falcon again.

what blue costume o.o

Blue Exorcist, the Anime

oh… ao no exorcist, i see xD

ok… i’m quite un hyped now for exorcist :tired:

Without the numbers behind them, these skills seem pretty bad.

2 Likes

So glad someone else feels the same.

1 Like

yeah, but after watching the video i think exorcist is quite cool. the decsripition are quite bad tough i agree.

that exorcism hadouken :satisfaction:

where is sapper/rogue/scout rework? e.e

my chaplain/miko is sooooooooooooooo happy ---- come on IMC bring this classes to iToS soon <3

Exorcist is a pvp oriented class, but rubric is REALLY strong almost 1k% per hit lv10 skill and it does a lot of hits.

2 Likes

The new Krivis class icon now is red; did they change any scalling?

New druid skills in action, i thought demi-lycan only added ears and tail to your char but it overwrittes the whole costume and cosmetics :sad:

2 Likes

i liked exorcist 1 but 2 seems quite meh… that hadouken seen a good aoe multi hit tough, so my chap says no-go, but my krivi-sadhu say heel yeah!