Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

That came outta nowhere.

Time to lead a popolion army i guess :satisfaction:

2 Likes

Time to join the hype train

7 Likes

oh shieeeeet an exorcist!!! will i finally be able to do a holly mage archetype character,??? :haha:

Oh boy, here we go.

/20popos

2 Likes

new druid new cleric class and new archer class ._. Im proud of IMC atm

6 Likes

Am i the only one that finds it really funny yo read these google translator notes? i mean, i would love to use a skill called Three monkey poems to poison my enemy , or maybe this Doomsday thing

1 Like

is this legit?

I heard lots of complaints about froster lord card. I guess i can see a price inflation for that card if this update comes to global TOS. I can finally buy them. <3

It’s also a good thing that i made an archer class before. I thought pied piper class was cancelled. I’ve been waiting for this for 2 years. LOL.

2 Likes

That is a lot of things @greyhiem please when you can

I would love to transfer card upgrades from the 1 froster lord card I use (maybe to a centaur).

Patch doesnt show any skills neither costumes

Leaked pied piper video

10 Likes

Such majesty.
/20 Pied Pipers

1 Like

meta AA clerics are strong because each line applies blessing.

I wouldn’t trust tooltips. Enchant fire doesn’t make attacks fire tho.

Just wait.

Too many skills, from a powerplayer standpoint i guess rangers3 may want to go archer2ranger3rogue2X2 for maximum buffs to their last class.
I can imagine people going sapper-> fletcher, but ranger3fletcher3 has really too much to upkeep.

1 Like

Enchant Lightning really does that, i used cryo enchanter for solmiki for that sole reason before wiz rework.

Ok, did a quick look through the patch notes. Druid looks pretty strong, complete wolf form with 5s CD buffed skills seems to be crazily strong. Ranger has some great potential, but it isn’t clear to me if it’s Steady Aim bonus damage that will be buffed by 50% with the circle 2 attribute or if you get +50% damage if you’re equipping a 2-handed weapon. Feint+Barrage will be absurd now. Wugu looks amazing. Great to see one of my favorite classes back on the menu. Fletcher looks better now, but I don’t know if it’ll replace other options the game gives you. Lol at Marching Fire nerf and curious about Spread Shot improvements.

Ah, and they finally nerfed Froster Lord cards. Did I understand the new effect correctly? It seems to be a super slow now that will also work as vulnerability to lightning damage (same as Frozen debuff).

New titles for guild achievements are cool too.

P.S. pictures of Exorcist costume and the 2 new class masters portrait when?!?

probably mergen, since they have this 2h bow atrib…

i see archer - ranger3/wugu - rogue - falc3-mergen a good setup for aoe. wugu can replace ranger 3, since the 2h atrib seems to be ranger 2, and can be used along with the card that increases dmg to poisoned enemy for a permanent 30% increased dmg while mantaining werewolf to make use of rogue sneak hit.

Archer1 Ranger2 Wugu2 Falc3 Mergen1 will be insane for AoE damage.

Costume and skills

Master

Premium costume

5 Likes

Aw, so only class master gets a mini sauron statue on his back?

1 Like

i14488401876

14 Likes