Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

i was hoping for more utility for tiger arts attribute since its more of a pvp class, but they decided to

nah just put 30% damage increase to boss which tiger is very bad because of its weak sfr and animation

well its not that bad if it affect whole build overall, but the utility and damage provided by fal-sap-musk is too good to pass for any content

1 Like

Pelta : * Reduces the Guardian’s damage reduction effect, but instead mirrors 50% of enemy magic attacks. (You receive the remaining 50% damage)

2 Likes

I wonder if there’s a cap on the Wugushi arts, as Laten Venom duration can overlap on itself indefinitely?

1 Like

and Snipe arts basically imc way of fixing snipe missing its target bug if you cast it too fast, just costing you more bg and more sp :satisfaction:

and i assume this arts system attribute is per character, not per team

2 Likes

KTEST Patch Notes 8/1/19

http://tos.nexon.com/ts/notice/view.aspx?n4ArticleSN=294

Please refer to my previous translated post for the changes.

Every skill with an enhance attribute now has an additional enhance attribute that can be obtained by maxing out the existing enhance attribute and unlocking the art. The new enhance attributes provide:

+4% SFR per attribute level, +5% more when maxed
Max Attribute Level: 10

1 Like

Some are ok, a lot are shait.

I find Fencer one to be rather redundant. I mean, it is not like Fencers needs more damage.

I would find more interesting things like transform Esquive Touche and/or Flanconnade in stances and apply individual effects:

Esquive Touche: Attacking a target will make the attacks from this target to be dodged.

Flanconnade: Flanconnade will give 100% block to your front. Physical damage is always 100% mitigated.

OBS.: This stances can not be used at the same with each other or Epee Garde.

Now, that is something that Fencers have in realiy and that I long to see on this Fencer class.

1 Like

The Monk ARTS is basically a worse version of what Oracles already have as a normal attribute in the CD reset for death sentence for a skill (Energy Blast) that doesn’t have a long CD to begin with.

Some of those ARTS defenitely need some tweeking / buffs.

2 Likes

An ‘enhanced’ enhance attribute lol

Sounds like Magic Arrow arts just works exactly like Wugu jincan

1 Like

As a fencer, i will welcome any and every damage buff.

1 Like

Datamining.

New Costumes / Goddess Cube

Camping theme.
icon_item_selectbox_travel01 icon_item_selectbox_camping01 icon_item_selectbox_blackbear

Armband
item_icon_armband_blackbear

Popup Book
icon_item_camping_popupbook

Weapon Skins
icon_item_camping_bow icon_item_camping_cannon icon_item_camping_crossbow icon_item_camping_dagger icon_item_camping_mace icon_item_camping_rapier icon_item_camping_rod icon_item_camping_shield icon_item_camping_spear icon_item_camping_thmace icon_item_camping_thspear icon_item_camping_thstaff icon_item_camping_thsword

New Cards

157_boss_Moringponia 158_boss_Misrus

Moringponia Card [Purple]
Freezing Resistance +[★]
HP +[100*★]

Demon Lord Moringponia Card [Legend]
ATK vs Medium-size Targets +[300*★]

Misrus Card [Purple]
Blind Resistance +[★]
SP +[60*★]

Angered Misrus Card [Legend]
Additional damage to shielded targets +[1000*★]

Sorcerers cannot currently summon Moringponia.

7 Likes

Those weapons skins are making me hungry.

1 Like

That is so meeehhhhhh

Man, that skill does not even work properly too many times and since your are kinda slow during the flight you can barely escape during a dire situation, so also mehhh
( i hope so much for a circling or aiming mastery)

Well, that one looks ok depending on how much extra we are talking about

thx crevox for the good work

1 Like

New HG map, seems nice https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/zones/4350

1 Like

New Armor Sets

Misrus (HG Boss)

Cloth
imageimageimageimage
STR+62/INT+62/SPR+62 per item

SPR+30 per armor piece equipped for 15 seconds after using an HP potion

Leather
imageimageimageimage
STR+62/DEX+62/INT+62 per item

PATK/MATK+250 per armor piece equipped for 10 seconds after using an HP potion

Plate
imageimageimageimage
STR+62/INT+62/CON+62 per item

PDEF/MDEF+800 per armor piece equipped for 15 seconds after using an SP potion

Moringponia (Field Boss/Demon Lord)

Cloth
icon_item_moth_cotton_boots icon_item_moth_cotton_gloves icon_item_moth_cotton_pants icon_item_moth_cotton_shirts
STR+62/INT+62/CON+43 per item

Freezing Resistance +7% per armor piece equipped

Leather
icon_item_moth_leather_boots icon_item_moth_leather_gloves icon_item_moth_leather_pants icon_item_moth_leather_shirts

Stun Resistance +7% per armor piece equipped

Plate
icon_item_moth_plate_boots icon_item_moth_plate_gloves icon_item_moth_plate_pants icon_item_moth_plate_shirts

Blind Resistance +7% per armor piece equipped

6 Likes

Prepare for Re:Re:build guys, the power creep is back. The Arts that increase damage of skills are probably the worst idea I’ve seen in a while…

5 Likes

With all the Arts translated, finally can read all of them. Seems like every other class Art attribute range from very strong to useful in certain situations … except Monk.

What were the odds that Monk, one of the worst if not the worst class in the game right now, will be the one to get the most useless and worthless Art attribute out of all 81 classes in the game.

3 Likes

does damballa count? so they explode 2 times? or just time running out or plain dying?

1 Like

Moringponia Weapons (Field Boss/Demon Lord)

Sword
STR +80
DEX +75

Slash attacks against enemies debuffed by Storm Bolt deal additional lightning damage equal to (Storm Bolt Skill Level * 12)% (cooldown of 0.1 seconds).

Two-Handed Sword
STR +128
Critical Rate +78
Block Penetration +99

Maximum Frenzy Stacks +5

Rod
INT +75
SPR +116

Rune of Justice Final Damage +50%
Recover 30 SP per hit of Rune of Justice

Bow
AoE Attack Ratio +3
STR +103
Critical Rate +87
Multi Shot Skill Damage +100%

Grants a 3% chance when attacking enemies to completely remove Multi Shot’s cooldown for 6 seconds.

Crossbow
DEX +70
Maximum Attack +339
Critical Rate +68
Crossbow Basic Attack Damage +35%

Deals damage to 2 additional nearby enemies on basic attack.

Two-Handed Mace
STR +119
Physical Critical Attack +705
Strike Attack +291

Increases the final damage of Smite based on the difference of STR between you and the enemy, up to 145% (0.28% per STR over the enemy).

Mace
SPR +86
Physical Defense +410
SP Recovery +50

Increasing Healing based on your current stacks of Heal: Overload (+60/+240/+600).

Spear
AoE Attack Ratio +2
STR +98
DEX +58

Finestra’s Critical Rate bonus is changed from 3% per skill level to 4% per skill level.

Two-Handed Spear
DEX +134
Critical Rate +65
Physical Critical Attack +684

Increases the stun duration of Rhongomiant by 2 seconds if it critically strikes an opponent.

Staff
INT +122
Critical Rate +78

Casts level 8 Slow on enemies hit by Water Shikigami, lasting 5 seconds.

Staff
INT+122
Critical Rate +78

Creates fire pillars when attacking enemies with magic damage (up to 3 at once), dealing damage equal to Flame Ground damage every 0.5 sec.

Rapier
STR +68
DEX +77

Increases Ole duration by 10 seconds.

Musket
Physical Attack +350
DEX +130
Physical Critical Attack +661

One second after using Prime and Load, you receive a buff to Critical Rate based on how many seconds were removed from skill cooldowns. The buff stays active until Prime and Load finishes its cooldown.

Less than 40 sec: Critical Rate +30
45 to 50 sec: Critical Rate +60
55 to 60 sec: Critical Rate +150

Cannon
AoE Attack Ratio +2
STR +125
Physical Critical Attack +693

Canister Shot applies to 5 more targets.

Dagger
DEX +80
Maximum Attack +296
Block Penetration +91

If you stay in Cloaking for at least 10 seconds, your next Backstab or Behead will be a guaranteed critical hit.

Pistol
DEX +88
Maximum Attack +280
Physical Critical Attack +679

Deal 30% more damage to enemies debuffed by Aggress.

Pistol
DEX +88
Maximum Attack +280
Physical Critical Attack +679

All Corsair skill levels increased by 2.

Shield
STR +64
CON +71
SPR +62
Final Block Rate +2%

Provides a buff for 3 seconds after blocking that doubles your critical chance (cannot stack).

7 Likes

All these Disarms but no disarm prevention. How balanced.

2 Likes

Welp, looks like new set effects need not only pamoka, but also planium…

4 Likes