Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

damn, for ONE item
how many of those items will you need to get a set effect ?

1 Like

Misrus Weapons (HG Boss)

Sword
STR +70
Magic Defense +420
Add. Dark Property Damage +254

Bash reduces enemy Physical Attack by 1000 for 5 seconds (stacks up to 5 times).

Two-Handed Sword
AoE Attack Ratio +3
DEX +125
Physical Critical Attack +681

Recovers HP when you attack equal to [HP Recovery * 3], cooldown of 10 seconds.

Rod
INT +80

Doubles critical chance when hitting a Frozen target.

Bow
STR +105
DEX +92
Add. Psychokinesis Property Damage +307

Triple Arrow fires twice as many arrows (cannot use the attribute Triple Arrow: Triple).

Crossbow
STR +70
Physical Critical Attack +645

While Block and Shoot is active, trigger the bonus damage every time a Pavise is hit.

Two Handed Mace
DEX +74
INT +95
SPR +90

Increase Deploy Cappella duration by 15 seconds.

Mace
SPR +77
Magic Defense +398
SP +811

Reduces damage taken based on the number of stacks of Heal: Overload, -6% per stack up to -30%.

Spear
STR +77
DEX +78
Pierce Attack +392

Attacking enemies with Shock or Rete removes 50 SP from them, and an additional (INT+SPR/3) SP (based on the stats of the enemy).

Two-Handed Spear
STR +130
CON +71
SPR +80

Ignore Block on enemies debuffed by Gae Bulg.

Staff
INT +130
Magic Attack +407
SP +880

Increases Heavy Gravity duration by 5 seconds.
Allies within the range of Heavy Gravity take 50% less damage from Missile attacks.

Rapier
Critical Rate +66
Physical Critical Attack +575

Increases the number of hits by Attaque Composee by 2.

Musket
AoE Attack Ratio +2
STR +125
Critical Rate +72

Tiger Hunterā€™s Ambush skill deals +30% final damage and dismounts enemies riding a companion. They canā€™t ride again for 10 seconds.

Cannon
AoE Attack Ratio +3
STR +123
Maximum Attack +722

Sweeping Cannon inflicts a 5 second debuff that deals 10% of its initial hit damage every second for 5 seconds.

Dagger
STR +80
Physical Critical Attack +580

Taglio will continue forever until your Stamina reaches 1. You cannot recover any Stamina while using Taglio.

Pistol
STR +87
Accuracy +80
Critical Rate +65

The last overheat of Quick Draw deals +300% final damage.

Shield
CON +50
SP +650
Final Block Rate +2%

Increases your maximum SP by 3500 while Magic Shield is active.

5 Likes

Any news about Alchemist Homunculus?

2 Likes

Finally a card against freeze but TOO late, all the braindead cryos are shadowmeme/warlock now so sad u_u

2 Likes

I donā€™t see any pistols either?

Most of the weapon and armors effects are better than a lot of the ARTS attributes.

1 Like

I forgot daggers, pistols, and shields. I put them up now, sorry.

4 Likes

What happens if i use Red Ox???

5 Likes

Legend Set Bonuses

Moringponia

Apkrova
3 Set: SPR +35
CON +52

4 Set: Healing +357

5 Set: Grants new active skill. Places a red magic circle on the ground. Increases the Attack of all allies within the circle by 30% and restores HP equal to 0.1% of damage dealt. (Cannot stack. Lasts 10 seconds. Cooldown 100 seconds.)

Upon use, also reduces all final damage dealt by the caster by 50% (debuff lasts 100 seconds and cannot be removed).

Dragon Strength Level 1: Increases the Attack bonus to 50%.

Skidas
3 Set: Physical Attack +257
Magic Attack +257

4 Set: ATK vs Medium-sized Targets +571

5 Set: Passive: Defeating enemies grants you a shield equal to 60% of their max HP. (Shield duration 10 seconds, cooldown 17 seconds).

Dragon Strength Level 1: Increases the shield amount to 100% of enemy max HP.

Atgal
3 Set: Physical Defense +1300

4 Set: Magic Defense +1300

5 Set: Grants new active skill. When you are hit by Physical damage, deal damage to the enemy equal to the amount of Defense granted by your shield. (Buff duration 50 seconds, cooldown 100 seconds.)

Dragon Strength Level 1: Increases the damage to 160% of your shieldā€™s Defense.

Misrus

Ataka
3 Set: DEX +37
SPR +37

4 Set: Physical Critical Attack +1072

5 Set: Passive: Whenever you deal a critical hit, deals equal damage split between 10 enemies nearby within a range of 60 (cooldown of 8 seconds).

Dragon Strength Level 1: Increases the damage of the effect by 100%.

Proverbs
3 Set: STR +32
INT +32

4 Set: Critical Rate +52

5 Set: Grants new active skill. Temporarily increases your damage limit to 1,999,999. If your damage dealt exceeds 999,999, then deal additional damage equal to 20% of the damage dealt. (Active skill, buff lasts 25 seconds, cooldown 100 seconds)

Dragon Strength Level 1: Increases the additional damage to 30%.

Lilith
3 Set: SPR +65

4 Set: SPR +72

5 Set: Grants new active skill. Temporarily applies the Lilith buff to all of your summons. The Lilith buff causes them to deal additional damage with the same exact numerical value of the amount of damage they deal. (Active skill, buff lasts for 30 seconds, cooldown 100 seconds)

Dragon Strength Level 1: Increases the duration by 15 seconds.

6 Likes

:tired:

These should be default characteristics, specially wizardā€™s for Blink.

4 Likes

No one has said it? Aightā€¦

Falconerā€™s art is so laaaame

Done.

3 Likes

Behold your meteor Katadikazo and your Dark Rubric, Katadikazo even leaves behind a 6-star Flame Ground AoE behind. Now Exorcists will be able to cheese through both Boruta and White Crow easier than they already have.

Also, how Monkā€™s Art attribute works is that, using Double Punch to attack an enemy will start a buff, and every time you do critical damage (if you crit on two enemies with one Monk skill, you gain 2 stacks), you gain a stack on that buff. Stack that buff 10 times, and you will get another 10 second buff. In this 10 second buff, you can spam Energy Blast as much as you can and as much as you want with no cooldown. After the 10 second buff ends, you are back to normal while Energy Blast cooldown is not triggered and you have to stack it up again.

Now if only Energy Blast is stronger than Double Punch ā€¦

5 Likes

Really?, Hanging Shot? if you use a musket you donā€™t even use this skill, even if you use a bow most people donā€™t use the skill, why they didnā€™t give a new art to Tomahawk and make it work like the Matador art, so the falcon instead of dropping to the location, it flies from one part of the screen to another just like the matador bull and leave a fire trace too

Healer Druid?

ITā€™S NIBELUNG VALESTI TIME, BABY!!! just add wings and katadikazo

lol, so creative

so ā€¦ Sight Blaster

ā€¦

Welcome to the dark side, itā€™s like an infernal exorcist now

like Kaite from Soul Linker, nice

we still have the problem of armor durability

5 Likes

Too sad for my Canon Matross Appraiser :frowning:

Wait, what ?

Attack speed ? Why the fuk would you want Attack speed on Matross ? For really rare niche builds maybe.

There are good arts and some which are really shitty, they clearly have no clue on how to balance things. Some arts have only benefits while some arts have positive and negative aspects at the same time.

1 Like

Wow amazing, hunter is finally playable
If you wear full leather, the ai bugs out twice as often!

11 Likes

about linkerā€™s, 100% damage is a huge bonus, even more since it should be able to boost up with linkers own skill that is a single target plus scout overall dash and cloaking you should not have any problem keeping up with your target or starting the combo on them,where i would agree that is not practical for longer fights it should be more than enough for a linker to stand up in pvp for short ones since would be easier to kill one target enemies in the end plus also increase linkerā€™s overall 1vs1 pve battlers against bosses too so it bringā€™s linkers strong point without making it too OP all rounder for a support class.

About Recupero; the skill will have itā€™s duration on 30 sec!, so a lvl 1 would still have 30 sec, clearly mc made the skill a lvl 1 point ā€œonlyā€ , since in the past the class already had a difficulty time having spare points for it as you stated yourself and one point for the skill should be viable for every one of them.

About the dagger, you seems to forget about all addā€™s damage that cloaking can bring to his first hit, clearly imc intention for this is for those players who likes to amass this bonus and now by the previous art system that said that once you unlock the art the skill would receive a new attribute bonus that can boost up to 4% perf level x10 +5 , overall is easier for a cloaking damage to give more than 50% raw brute damage and with the critical hit with a higher sfr skill like behead will make anyone hard to survive your opener in PVP, thus making the assassin a real assassin, strengthening even more the role of the class.

about monkā€™s overall attribute that seems to be one where many is not happy with it, letā€™s remember that as much you want to use DP to kill multiples enemies, it lacks AOE ratio and thus monk was more or less a single target DPS so this change by imc should have been with this in mind, when you are trying to fight multiples enemies and now you have energy blast for those situations.

and yes, this is huge, even more for falconer(remember he also have new special pet with more slots too), remember there is a attribute that falconer-hunter takes the damage from petā€™s to influence the final damage of their skills , and with some premium petā€™s you can equip multiples items and weapons, having it doubled with this arts even more means that if you take that alt weapons (even more with all those trans events weapons ) and put in your hunter-falconer pet, it will boost the class damage by a lot, even with all bug ai that is also a lot better than the past, is still the biggest buff the classes ever received so far for someone who really invest in the class, or at least takes that super cheap trans 10 or trans 7-8 weapons that drops now and put in their PET. ā€¦

i think i already made my point with those examples while i do agree with your and most peopleā€™s overall impression so far, most of the complain i read here is that changes are not good enough because it have big disparities between each other and i do agree with it but i do believe that IMC really intend with it was again, not make a super all rounder class or buff every class but to strength the class main role even more and that is what they have been trying to do in the past few updates.
so looking by this angle i do think it was a good update , she really did right by most of those interaction , imc just need to tune it down or up for some classes so we can decrease the disparities between them, because as i said in my opinion this update more or less strengthener the strength main aspect of some classes, so a class that was already stronger, became even stronger with it in his main setting, where a class that was weak or in the middle section is still on it even now once we compare all of them.

Ps: teharoil, do not take the msg as personal; it just that when iā€™m writing it only you have give the impression so far, so i used it to explain a little my point of view.

1 Like

Joint penalty+Electrick shok sound like a lot of damage with the art in joint penalty and I asume you can use joint penalty in bosses to raise your atk in 100% LOLOL

1 Like

Krivis
Aukuras: The torch will now follow you

I donā€™t know why Iā€™m laughing so hard at this.

Maybe itā€™s because I imagine someone spending 3000+ hours on the game, spending 100+ additional hours collecting all ARTS related items in order to end up with the ultimate attribute of your favourite class being an immovable object now following you for a skill you probably didnā€™t even put 1 point into, because itā€™s really not that good of a skill to begin with.

3 Likes

I also got that impression when IMC made the attribute, TBH, but Energy Blast damage should be bumped up more for this change. Energy Blast damage right now is too underwhelming to be even worth talking about. If the damage is increased to sufficient levels, Iā€™m sure itā€™ll be useful (also, increase its horizontal range), but right now its really better off spamming Double Punch with more AAR.

To be fair though, using the Monkā€™s Art Attribute is funny as heck in kTest.

2 Likes

yes, i complete agree with it, imc needs fine tuning the overall bonus x role of each interactions, some gained a lot, other not so much as i said in my previous post but realistic speaking when imc have launched a update that it does not need fine ā€œtuning?ā€ haha but undoubtedly this was a update to really define the class roles even more ,just look at each new weapon! each one having different effects for different scenarios and some even by different classes effectā€™s , clearly imc is focusing in the ā€œroleā€ of each class as they stated in previous faqā€™s but of course still trying to make them more ā€œviableā€ in the game be it pvp-pve by buffing what they have seen as weak aspect that is holding the class back of being choice by players without of course affecting too much the power gap of the class by making it super OP in everything and thus making it dominate above every other option.

1 Like

Taking your pet torch for a walk

Or this

13 Likes