Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

Hope to Development Team: April

seems like alot of stuff so i’ll wait for @crevox to do a more accurate translation here.

skin colour :thinking:

4 Likes

uhm last question regarding this dual ichors. so Savinose gears will only have 1 slot for ichor right? …

Yep.From what I understand 1slot ichor from Unique raids -asio,ignas,&etc

Stare at a wall…

Look at all those colors…

would have been great to have before having all my characters been white…

that been said, it would be great for the future if I somehow find a way to expand the team…

1 Like

Savinose musket adding a unique ichor

you are allowed(?) 1 random stat ichor(primus/savi type) + 1 unique ichor(unique raids) for crow legend equips

example of double ichor’d item

4 Likes

so swordie is getting a whole rework to match the dmg of other dps classes.

Worst change to go live why would they do such a thing.

This will give you about +360 stats across all your slots towards your main stats and about 400 crit rating on top of what we already have. People are already at crit caps and have insane amounts of damage for pve.

Like if i applied these stats to my character i would have over 1k STR/DEX and about 500-600 con/int 2k+ crit rate and about 6k crit attack. These numbers are an insane amount IMC why would you implement this.

3 Likes

What about Velcoffer, we can’t use dual ichor on Velc?

IMC be implementing things to nullify the work done in Re:Build every time, they made classes with respective stat growths and automatic stat allocations to lower and balance the stat count out, and now they made double ichor a thing, making previous changes a moot point.

Mixed feelings on the update, on one hand its a huge boost to equipment which is always nice albeit a bigger silver sink, but on the other hand it throws balance out of the window. The ichor change feels kinda outta nowhere … ?

2 Likes

yes

4 Likes

So does this mean that one of the advantages of Sevinos might be the possibility of higher rolls since they’re legendary? Velcoffer and Skiaclipse will only be able to use primus stats?

The items from Raids can equip both Ichors at the same time.

I think it’s fair, Savinose is just too easy to make in comparison so Skiaclipse needed some extra ooomph

its because Sevinos already comes with random stats

1 Like

So the only real difference is the available set bonus?

Based on what I know so far, correct me if I’m wrong:

Savinose Lv 400

• Easier to make (planium)
  • Higher random stats (because legendary), but also would demand magnifiers to optimize
  • Can accept fixed-stat ichors
  • 4 sets (Korup, Rykuma, Apsauga, Bendriti)
  • Lower potential (8 on armor/1H weapons and 9 on 2H weapons)

Skiaclipse Varnas

• More difficult to make (planium, legend raid materials)
  • Can accept 2 ichors
  • Random-stat ichors don’t need magnifiers, but are troublesome just because it’s ichoring. Lower stats because they’d come from primus or berthas.
  • Can accept fixed-stat ichors
  • 3 sets (Goduma, Gymas, Smugis)
  • Higher potential (11 on armor/1H weapons and 12 on 2H weapons)

IMO the lower potential on savinose is somewhat offset by being much, much easier to make so you can easily try multiple times to get the enhancement you seek. At the same time, the issue of lower potential becomes irrelevant if you end up using golden anvils, though I think Savinose is so cheap that remaking can seem a superior option to using golden anvils.

Thought I would post this here, since it hasn’t been posted yet ^^

4 Likes

1 Like

This is actually my problem with the gear–feels like we’re choosing a set completely depending on the set bonus and most of them are pretty dubious.

To be fair I think a few of the Velco set bonuses were just too good out of the gate, but I really feel like a new legend raid should just feel like an actual upgrade, and I don’t get that impression at all with the Skiaclipse stuff especially if we can do the double ichor on existing Velco.

Also totally agree with what other people have said about 1h/shield double ichors. Should definitely be 2h only or make 2h weapons actually double the attack of a 1h/shield with good gems in it. Giving 2h more sockets isn’t the answer either because of potential.

4 Likes

Solmiki Set w/ ichors when

1 Like

Wait are they increasing damage cap by 400% whats that about?

@Csiko They need to rebalance a few of the weapons. 2H, Maces are becoming problematic.

edit. about my question i think that’s a dmg cap buff for skills like visible talent, that ramp up and then do their damage in one big burst.