Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

They will implement a new ‘leagues’ division, with 3 territories each. It was stated a few patches ago.

A champions league with the maps we know
A challenge league with 3 new maps

2 Likes

Corrections:

This is false. Failure occurs if the time limit is hit or if there are zero characters present in the map. It does not fail if everyone is dead.

This is not the translation. It says that you cannot use a [Guild Quest One Entry Voucher] to do the quest more than once per week.

Boruta’s Pouch: Guild

Normal chat (white text) cannot be seen while in these areas.

Untranslated lines:

-In addition to the [Boruta’s Pouch: Guild] x5, you also receive [Boruta Seal Box] x1, which is guaranteed to contain 1 random Boruta seal.
-When removing ichors, you can choose to remove the Fixed Stat ichor or the Random Stat ichor.
-Placing an ichor into the item will replace the stats based on the ichor used. A new Fixed Stat ichor will replace the Fixed Stats ichor in the item, but leave the other ichor in the item untouched.
-Musketeer’s Snipe will now prioritize a player character over a monster to hit when they are both on top of each other.
-Fixed an issue where many monster skills were no longer able to be avoided by jumping. However, Skiaclipse’s skills are intentionally unavoidable by jumping and will stay this way.

8 Likes

This will be available only for 400+ legends or for Velcoffer Series too?
ex: If I have one Velcoffer Pants with Ignas Plate Pants ichor, I’ll be able to put another one, from a Primus/Random stats, together?

Based on the preview notes provided, yes, this will be possible. However, these are simply a preview of the upcoming changes, so anything is subject to change with the final implementation.

2 Likes

If the current lolopanther/solmiki gap to velcoffer wasn’t enough, seriously it’s already worse on base stats, has no customization option and fixed sets. Why don’t they remove earth tower completely?

I don’t mind improving velcoffer for what it is meant to be but please, give some value to old legendary gear aside weapon skins.

1 Like

I see game progression affecting old / low level gear, looks almost inevitable. I remember farming virtov set some years ago…

Problem for me is how demanding it still is to acquire solmiki / lolopanther items, even that these items clearly can’t follow the new items anymore. ET should be further revisited for a much easier/faster way to have such equipment.

4 Likes

What he said^
Thanks for more accurate trans

2 Likes

uhm, i do not understand this completely so does this means, besides the random stat that we get in savinose - i can put additional stats with those fixed ichor and the random stats remain?

in case of white crow - since no stats - youll be able to put 2 ichors? 1 fix and 1 identified stats?

according to ktos players,
you will be able to put in an ichor into savinose gear for example.

e.g
savinose 1h rod

• 30 int
  • 20 spr
  • 120 matk

and you have an ichor of a 1h rod that gives

• 30 con
  • 40 dex

savinose 1h rod with your ichor

• 30 int
  • 20 spr
  • 120 matk
  • 30 con
  • 40 dex

allegedly it works for all legend equipments.
there is worry from ktos players atm about the balance of “dual core ichors”, specifically how it makes 1h wep + offhand much better than 2h now.

(though this is what some of the ktos players are saying, so personally im not sure if it is indeed dual ichor or not)

2 Likes

yeah thats actually my next question… having 1h and subweapon/shield will be too much of a stat… thanks for the info.

Making the Monk skill level +2 Mace a 1H-Mace … it was all for this moment, so Monks can go 1H-Mace + Shield/Dagger and benefit from double Fixed + Random Ichors on Main-hand and Off-hand all along. Future Sight hidden Monk buffs Jkjk.

:distinguished: BigBrainIMC9000IQPlays

1 Like

They have streamlined the crafting requirement between 2H and 1H.
-Lv 400 unique raid items -> 2H require same number of materials as 1H (existing raids’ 2H cost more)
-Lv 400 legend random stats -> 2H require same number of planium as 1H
-Lv 420 legend raid -> materials needed for 2H is reduced in comparison to Velcoffer while materials needed for 1H is increased

So now 1H + sub always require double effort of 2H, and even more effort is needed for the new legend raid in comparison to velcoffer. So while the gap between 1H and 2H slightly widened again, it feels like 1H+sub becomes a luxury choice with much more farming / funds needed and RNGs to endure (if you are going full legend). For classes that doesn’t have a choice of 2H, then those classes itself become a luxury I guess (again, if going full legend)

It surprise you? It’s not like it never was like this before.:tired:

3 Likes

Well, it depends.

You’re assuming the limit on stats on 1-handed weapons were raised and the limit on stats on 2-handed weapons were not.

Are you sure you can break that limit on 1-handed weapons ?

Problem is most people that are playing MH/OH will be using the velcoffer kraujas set effect because 100% more damage is better then any set bonus no matter how good its going to be. They will only need to craft a new primary weapon constantly until IMC plans to nerf kraujas.

2 Likes

do you happen to know difference between face/sword and by “within certain period” what does this means too?

Or make it so you can’t put set item on shield.

If you did that then you are still stuck with dagger/sword/pistol combinations also which wont fix the problem

1 Like

I’d rather have them buff the other “dps” set effects than nerf kraujas. But hey, I cant complain since I’m willingly using Sumazinti. /cries

If I were Imc, I would make one handed weapons, subweapons and shield unable to receive 2 ichors each. 2 ichors feature should be only for 2H weapons and armor imo.

7 Likes

Good point. Besides nerfing Kraujas, I’m not sure now what they can do to remedy this issue smoothly.