Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

I made a video demonstrating (with traslations, of course!) all new Skiaclipse series weapon options. (I omitted armors because there is not any special option at all and was too lazy to edit. :upside_down_face:)

13 Likes

Definitely liking the crossbow to go with my Wugushi/QS built. No new shield though?

1 Like

you can see all of them here
https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/items?order=cdated&f=1&page=2
nice dark katana design
icon_item_sword_skiaclipse

sadly the bow design is still not fresh enough
icon_item_bow_skiaclipse

1 Like

the bow looks like two horned-fish eating a borito. :smiley:

24 Likes

Most weapons are lackluster and disappointingā€¦the only interesting ones are the X bow,2 handed Spear and Staff.

The 1 handed mace and dagger made really LMAOā€¦WTF?! :joy::rofl::sweat_smile:

I guess with the low potential they want us to use the new feature of ichoring by using multiple gear/weapons to increase the rate chance of ichoringā€¦lol

Vel is still better compare to the huge silver sink for minimum damage increase for most of these lv 400 weapons.The stats arenā€™t that impressive to use as ichorā€¦sighā€¦oh well at least I get to keep my silver :grin::wink:.

2 Likes

I can see it :smile:

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: so romanticā€¦

2 Likes

icon_item_spear_skiaclipse

ā€¦ why must most spears in this game have all itā€™s doodles and decorations right where it should pierce thingsā€¦ it might as well be a blunt weapon =/

5 Likes

aesthetically speaking, the wing design on the spear doesnā€™t get in the way much for stabbing. at least the spear looks like a bird trying to peck you keeping the bird motiff, rather than the fish-bow :smiley:

1 Like

Legend says if you use Spear Throw it will be the fastest spear to ever exist, it will fly without needing an external source of magic, while also being able to cross the entire globe in one day.

4 Likes

Still one of the nicer looking spears to ever exist in tos. The rest are either too thin or too thicc
I have a soft spot for this one :sad:

What does the one handed sword special effect actually cover and do?

Does it cover all skills that have a one handed sword icon shown in their tooltip like quick and dead, which can be used with a one handed sword + pistol?

Letā€™s say quick and dead does 290% dmg at max level, does wearing the sword increase its dmg in total, so you end up with 319% dmg, or is the 10% dmg increase simply added blank on top of it, so you end up with 300% dmg instead?

1 Like

Apparently, if the skill requires a one-handed sword to work and uses its attack on a damage multiplier, the effect will trigger.
Iā€™m sure 95% of the Scoutā€™s classesā€™ skills get their multiplier from the secondary weapon (dagger and/or pistol), like Quick and Dead (which fires the pistol). It would trigger if the skill uses the 1h-sword for anything, like Hexxen Dropper, Dust Devil and Hackapellā€™s kit.
This weapon was conceived to help the 1h-sword users on the swordsman tree who would prefer 1h-spears (for good reasons) instead of that ā€œbigger left-handed knifeā€.

1 Like

Any skill that uses your main hand weapon for it to do damage will gain the effect of this weapon. That means for scout only corsair can use this weapon and it will only effect Hexen Dropper and Dust Devil.

New 1H sword is just an attempt at making swords more viable for swordies. The problem is that it doesnt make swords in general be more viable, it makes THAT specific sword viable, while all others are still inferior.

I really like its skin though, one of the few good ones from the new patch imo.

1 Like

12 Likes

I donā€™t knowā€¦, the asio sword effect donā€™t active with Hexen Dropper and Dust Devil, if it is equal to asio sword will not work

( Ķ”Āŗ ĶœŹ– Ķ”Āŗ)

I still havenā€™t found my perfect spear yet sadlyā€¦

Itā€™s something in this vibe.

4 Likes

Sadly the best looking one is an unskinnable one :tired:

2 Likes

Nice arrow you got there.

9 Likes