Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

why imc make so many forced synergy in cleric class… now it even less class build can be make… it either full healer or full dps :tired:

2 Likes

https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/items/204124

IMC makes a Suncus Maul 2.0, but makes it a 1H-Mace. IMC messing with Monks I swear. Looks so bad too, I’ll use the 2H-Mace based on design alone (https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/items/210413)

now we need manahas 2,0 :haha:

RIP Healing Factor.
Healing cycle : 0.5 seconds → 5 seconds
:tired:

2 Likes

B…but new Attb make HF for whole party !! At least in has some use…

piper, cryo, and assassin/rogue rebalanced already, only genbu, murm helm resist%/duration, rodel silence, and electrick shock left, i guess.
and some skill like kino magnetic, reti net, druid thorn, etc shouldve a correct AoE based on their animation and travel speed.
just my opinion.

and? It still huge nerf. 5 seconds between heals is really big. Where u would survive before, now u will die.

3 Likes

I dunno, as a plague doctor main this seems really nice. Healing factor was already absurd but only affected a single target, and was somewhat unhealthy by design. A weaker effect that benefits the entire party is a lot more balanced and allows me to contribute something the whole party benefits from. PD’s support options in pve at the moment are rather lacklustre. Move speed is really over-rated and nobody really cares all that much about condition removal because you can’t even cleanse boss CC’s anyway.

4 Likes

oof the Mass Heal nerf.

So, the changes that involved monk - chaplain - sadhu were delayed?
Multipliers looks really good at least. Kinda skeptical about the Possession damage cycle change.

I understand why they keep nerfing skills to have higher base damages but lower tick rates, but I really dislike it personally. It ruins the ‘feel’ of multi-hit skills if they tick slowly. Reducing the tick rate of dots/status effects in rpg and mmo games is a fairly cheap way to enhance readability and performance, but it just ‘feels’ bad compared to rapid, overlapping number fountains.

3 Likes

Ugh hate the Mass heal changes, They really want us to use the default cleric heal…

And Revive cd being 5mins inside raids is just an extra kick in the nuts of any priest

Also interesting how the boss card from the raid is not legend grade, its green: https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/items/644150

2 Likes

Could be just the normal version, like Froster.

Any link with the translated effects of new armors/weapons?

Currently a lvl 400 one handed mace has as much dmg as a lvl 350 dagger can we get some buffs on maces lol

2 Likes

Am I reading it right that this new aoe HF attribute only lasts for 10 seconds and heals every 2.5s?

Between the HF attribute and Mass Heal nerfs, I guess pallys can be happy about Restoration now.

New Mass Heal -> 770.4% every 30 seconds
Restoration -> 193.8% every 3 seconds

:hey:

The Healing Factor attribute is stupid because it gives you old Mass Heal amount of healing every 2.5 seconds for 10 seconds on a 45 second cd as long as everyone was full life when the heal started. Kind of bonkers and I don’t see why and in which type of content we will need 500k+ healing over a 10 second duration

What they should have done with Mass Heal was apply the new healing numbers but leave the cooldown at 15 seconds. Instead they reducing the overall healing of the skill by 66% and doubling the cooldown which is too much of a nerf

Tree of Sephiroth got neutered and is totaly useless (They probably forgot a zero at the end)

Nachash changes look good on paper for damage but the dispelling aspect is useless as long as dispellers exist

No reduced mana cost on Cleric Heal.

They could have added an attribute that reduced your internal sp recovery timer by 33-40% across all the classes that got the sp consumption reductions to heal but not add the reduced mana costs on Heal and the Heal Overload debuff reduction.

Fletcher’s Magic Arrow would be fine with the changes they are implementing if it had a 7 second cooldown and the duration of the effect it has when a monster walks away from magic arrow to be increased to 5 seconds

Rune Caster’s Rune of Giant attribute looks ok, but it really isn’t because it locks you out of your skills. They should have made it that when ever you jump you cast earthquake at your feet and if it crits it will cast your current level Rune of Stone.

Rune of Protection should be reverted to the old one plus it provides damage reduction. (Immunity to knock back)

Sadhu Possession changes kind of suck because it locks you out for 8 seconds and they should have just reduced the tick interval to 0.25 seconds with the same duration and made the cooldown start after you finished casting/channeling Possession.

2 Likes

So now my healer with 2076 of Healing and lvl 90 Mass Heal attribute, instead of healing 57.254 normal and 74.352 with Guardian Saint, is gonna heal for 23.190 normal and 30.116 with guardian saint every 30 seconds … not my favorite change … and Tree of Sepiroth is gonna heal 103% of your healing factor at lvl 5? that’s bullshit, even Restoration is better as someone mentioned before, but I’m almost sure Restoration is gonna be nerfed as well … sad days to be a healer, without mentioning that you’re “kinda forced” to be Priest/PD in order to reduce the overload for Heal

I like the damage for Nachash, but dealing damage every 2 seconds? that’s a little bit annoying, if you’re gonna leave the skill that way, at least it should hit all targets inside the circle instead of damaging 10 targets, and maybe give and immunity buff to the allies in the circle for the duration of the skill instead of deleting a debuff for 1 ally, or maybe remove a debuff for all allies instead of just 1

So if I didn’t understand Fletcher’s magic arrow changes wrongly, it has no hit count anymore. If it has infinite AOE, then I guess it’s really awesome in CM with falconer’s aiming. Its damage vs 1 target is average if the boss stayed in the area for 5 sec + debuff dmg.

Anyways, where’s Wugushi changes? Actually, I’m not excited for it anymore, cause I bet it will be the following:
All skills DoT -> Ticks slower
Damage -> Increase
:tired:

In previous dev blog, they also mentioned Paladin (and Wugushi) to be rebalanced, but somehow they didn’t show up in this ktest patch. I bet it will be nerfed too.

i like this magic arrow more, just lookin at it
thanks Ludo Game for making the vid

4 Likes