Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

who cares about archer on pvp when you get frozen 10s then trapped or throw in air if you are still alive, and get stuck on a ministun that drains your entire life and it doesn’t even bother if you are plague doctor or anything. :tired:

1 Like

Yea, I think it’s because this class is a support class that’s forced to use the debuffs slow and bind like sage and featherfoot for more damage, which makes the class very underwhelming.

Rykuma looks strong but keep in mind it is 20 seconds unless you somehow get dragon strength lv2 and then it is still only 30 secs.

In group PVP it wont be as strong due to kinos and such, you can just delay them till it is off similar to PDs.

It will be way too strong in arena 3v3 but no one cares about that anymore.

crit
look at this critical hit numbers…

1 Like

I noticed this problem too, but when I was editing, I was too tired to bother adjusting the position of the attribute icon. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

However, if your eyes are sharp enough, you can still see the two before-and-after numbers.

Sorry for the inconvenience. I will try to make videos better next time~
:pleading_face:

5 Likes

The videos were amazing.
Good job dude
Cant wait for the new classes 8)

1 Like

Does anyone know how hard is to get the materials for the new legendary equipment?
Do you think Velcoffer will still be good to get now, or do you think is better to wait for the new ones?

1 Like

for whatever content 420 legend is locked behind, you’ll still need velcoffer to do it

or the 400 legend, but they have super low potential. good luck

Hello. can anyone confirm the google trans here. It’s said we can not obtain normal drop on field in cm? Meaning no longer farm material in cm?

Looks more like CM item drops are just bugged and they are patching it.

crazy bugs, so weird, wonder what went wrong to make that happen
this person never makes it to the boss. the progress bar just keeps resetting after it’s filled

“The problem where materials that drop from mobs on regular maps cannot be obtained in challenge modes has been fixed.”

It was just a hotfix patch. Nothing special.

Please pay attention to the upload date of that video. This bug had already been fixed last week.

1 Like

ok and? did you read what i put under it or no. this is just me posting wondering what went wrong here.

boom

image image

New Unique Raid this month and Legend Raid next month? And I’m guessing this is the new Legend Raid?

From what I can tell ( There will be innacuracies with the passives but secondary stats should be accurate ):

Cannon Stats are

AOE ATTACK RATIO: 2
Maximum Attack 732
STR 121
Crit Rate 57

And the effect is, when you use Siege burst and it’ll blind(?) enemies for 3 seconds.

For the Staff:

AOE ATTACK RATIO 2
INT 125
SPR 63
Dark Property Damage 384

When worn, Invocation will generate 2 Spirits

The new content this article introduces is an Unique Raid. Next month there will be another new Legend Raid, featuring the same boss, but with stronger abilities and harder gimmicks.

The special option of that new unique cannon is "upon using Siege Burst, removes enemies’ [hide] buff (Cloaking, Hide Shot, etc.) within 300 radius, and inflicts [Blind] debuff for 3 seconds.

3 Likes

Thanks for the correction. I edited out the reveal part because I wasn’t really sure about it.

ktest patch:

some class changes.

2 Likes

neet has been updated to include the new raid drops too
https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/items?order=cdated&f=1

Finally a staff for our poor Warlocks!