Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

sad, they are nerfing Dragon Fall for an overheat increase. But I don’t even want an extra overheat for Dragon Fall. A fun/gimmicky attribute could suffice for me.

The damage actually goes up but its a PvE buff as Dragon Fall was already weaker than it was in pre-re and impossible to land in Boruta since aiming skills derp out with that lag and you can’t land a spear throw let alone a Dragon Fall.

1 OH ------> 2 OH
1507.8% -> 1668%

Its an adjustment to one of the skills nobody would have asked for when Dragoon already has Dethrone, Serpentine, Gae Bulg, Dragon Fear all as 1-point wonder skills (You may be able to make a case for more points in Dethrone/Fear but its just for points leftover after Tooth/Soar/Fall/Helm)

EDIT:This is level 5 Dragon Fall which- you should have because why would you take less?

~Azura Skyy

Angels are not sexless/genderless,though.
If you read the Old Testament, there was a point where the Angels fell in love with human women and created offspring, which was some kind of titan humans.

They are always described as men in white vestments, wherever you read about them.
That’s also why the men of Sodom demanded of Lot that he handed over the Angel of the lord to “consort with” and rejected his virgin daughter.
It was obvious that the angel was male and thus sparked their special interest (which is why the Lord burned down their village).

Back on topic:

Can’t wait to see what’s coming for Cleric with the upcoming patches. I hope Pardoner, Monk and Paladin are buffed a little as well.

The new Heal seems interesting, you got halved healing value but if you wait 3.5 seconds per Heal, you can ± recover 1,5 times the amount of HP within ten seconds.
It also makes the Hanaming gem and Divine Might more precious, since it can considerably boost your overall recovery now (and save a lot of SP in the process, hooray :tired: ).
That makes it a good investment for Classes/builds with less base SPR.

Exorcist is seriously good now, finally no longer limited to only Rubric for damage, with all the Cooldown time reductions. Now it can be used for magic-based builds without the fear of having nothing to use for an eternity.

What bugs me a bit is the damage loss on Cure,though.
Although it wasn’t a great skill, you’ve got only Smite now to deal any damage, which is kinda “meh” considering you can’t reset your points easily.
Imagine you want to build Cure 5 Heal 5 Guardian Saint 5, you’re locked down to only basic attacks, and absolutely need a Class with several damage skills as first Class choice.

Kinda cries for Exorcist and then respecializing at maximum level.

1 Like

It amuses me that 15 second cooldown is an eternity to you.

Shadu buffs seem pretty interesting. Maybe it’s time to back to sadhu+krivis again

It takes a couple months at most.

1 Like

I ■■■■■■■ hope they delete katadzio and give us magnus again, kata is so bad it hurst

If we had one more damage skill it would be so great…

1 Like

Any idea about how that new ichor system will work?

What if im ichoring three primus bows, 40, 50, and 65 con, if i put them all in the window, ill get a random ichor of these three stats?

Yeah. I went to the effort of logging in the moment servers were up on early-access. That didn’t get me the name I wanted. And there is no one playing the name I wanted, I’ve tried whispering many times over the past years :I
I very much doubt anyone actually took the desired teamname and it’s some issue with overlapping databases from some beta where I used the name myself or something…

Either way… would it really be unreasonable to free up teamnames that haven’t been logged into a single time in 2 years?

It’s an eternity if all the other skills you have only hit few enemies or deal no damage.

Katadikazo is really nice now, at level 6 it deals more damage against a dark property enemy[max 11520%] than Rubric level 16 deals against a non-dark type enemy [10624%] if you use both OHs.
As it’s down to 15 seconds and hits 15 enemies, I don’t think the skill is that bad anymore, it’s simply limited to dark property enemies to deal decent damage.

With all the other skills open for damage [Entity/Gregorate/Aqua Benedicta] you have many options, but none of them is as potent as Katadikazo when it comes to clearing mobs [challenge mode/farming/questing]. It’s especially nice if coupled with Capella,Fanaticism or Death Sentence, and it can be aimed from afar, which is why I’d hate to get Magnus Exorcismus back [melee range magic Circle].

Magnus Exorcismus can come back later with Master Circle [if ever implemented], but for now I like my Katadikazo.
If you don’t like it, put your points into Gregorate and/or Aqua Benedicta.

Quoting Crevox’ translation of the dev blog:

1 Like

Ah ■■■■ im not sure if i like that ichor change

Also, idk, i feel like kata is such a bad skill, takes a while to cast, absolutely bad vs non-dark

Atleast give it an attribute to ground flying mobs so i can hit them with aqua/chrotasmata

Big fan of the heal change, makes healing more active instead of a skill you use every once and a while and gives more purpose to full support builds.

Lets face it, if you are rolling with monk -> zealot -> inquis you really arent hitting your heal button unless it is to heal yourself, and the point of your build is to not be healing.

I do appreciate the Heal changes since it makes Heal a more reactive skill, but I do feel more should be tweaked, especially the SP portion. Heal’s healing power got halved, kinda OK I guess, but the amount of SP per heal, 50% SP penalty per cast and 30% more SP from Heal: Linger just feels like a bit too much SP for the amount Heal gives, especially for self-healing if one doesn’t have much SPR.

May be worth skipping with lack of SPR, but then again what other skills to take …

IMC buffing scout be like

2 Likes

OMFG THAT HEAL WTF IMC

• Original: 588%

• Change: 150%

1 Like

Cleric is dead. Goodbye healers

…and will have 1 sec cd…

I don’t rly like the change at all and how it will work but don’t simply look at those numbers. It definitely has to have less heal power if it has less cd. But it still will be horrible to use without SPR.

It will be different and also it is on test server for now afaik.

1 Like

If you are rolling a healer you don’t just have cleric, you likely have priest as well and one or even two other healing classes.

Heal itself is only used currently for spot healing, itll be fine.

2 Likes

dashopenenglish

10 Likes

3 Likes