Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

no, you can use the skills mounted, do not need to be mounted

all skills is open without the mount

2 Likes

Sheriff so boringā€¦

3 Likes

my biggest interest in the game is DPS in boss, soā€¦

I was completely disinterested in the Ardit because he looked like an AoE character rather than DPS in a single target(boss), and interested in the Cowboy because he looked like a character focused on a single target (boss)

now I see the two and, I loved the Ardit, I hated the Cowboy hahaha

wowā€¦ no dmg bug lol, but im liking matross so far for my cannony

macross will save canonie

2 Likes

Mergen: jump shot is deleted .

Why? that was one of the good skills in Mergen, good damage an utility, I know the reason but the logic is really badā€¦

Scout: In team battle leagues , crystal mines , and colonies, if the character is in combat, cloaking will be disabled .

I could agree with this if the ā€œin combatā€ status was really in combat and not by using any skills like buff that need to be used before entering cloack, now we will have to use cloack and lose about 5 seconds casting buff in some classes. <_<

Because Jump is now a Basic Archer Skill.

The part in my post " I know the reason but the logic is really badā€¦" is not clear enough?

1 Like

Cuz Mergen sucks :smiley: :smiley:

jump its much more useful now to kite and maintain distance from your target like a real archer it sends you much further back now and ita instacast not like that shitty animation mergenā€™s jump shot had

Also Iā€™m sad that Sheriff looks like ass.

1 Like

LOL I mean why not keep both?, mergen skill is diferent from the new of archerā€¦

Is like delete mozambique drill from BM because you have Oblique fire in base scout -_-

I wonder if we could have an attribute that makes cloaking short-duration but usable in combat.

2 Likes

That is what we need.

EDIT: wow i freaking loved Matross! Itā€™s everything us Cannoneers needed.
Looking forward to test Arditi too. Not so sure about Tiger Hunter tho. Sheriff i didnā€™t like from the beginning soā€¦

Looking at the new scout classes donā€™t look really good to me O_o

Arditi

• Granade damage look low, and range is too close (you canā€™t aim it O_O)

• Molotov is the only skill that looks good for now, I like the damage of the fire in the ground

• The jump back is OK

• The heal WTF, is like a NPC potion with 40 sec cooldown, with that low heal recovered is useless, at least has to be 10% heal recovered or something like that. (and no overhead heal after use so is worst than the NPC pot X_x)

• Dagger skills look very unimaginative, how hard is to make skills with fun/interesting effects?

Sheriff
I just hope the effect of the skills are good in PvP, in pve perspective almost all the skills looks underwhelming.

1 Like

idk arditi looks fun to me

2 Likes

Why are the sheriffs doing no dmg in the videos posted?

Is this an out of season Aprils fools joke?

1 Like

I imagined the grenades were timed when thrownā€¦ but it looks like a larger Katon jutsu that explodes instantly =/ doesnā€™t feel as immersive tbh

1 Like

i agree, lazy design for the whole class; itā€™s not appealing at all

i would prefer utility grenades, like fear, blindā€¦something close to the lacrymator design

aoe damages, boring

1 Like