Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

yes, he attacks with the dagger and the sword, intercalating, I hope it will activate the asio sword effect -

It’s a lady and i love her, Maggi artstyle has some tells,she always draws the ladies with the same face/head format,also hands.

(If turns out it’s a boy or neither i’m also loving them btw)

I hope we get more short hairs for females…

@Neiru

fucking stupid errors, cant be a stupid maint without forum getting fuck up

3 Likes

Please suggest to the development team (February 2019)

A monthly post by the developers where they address top concerns from Korean players.

Is it okay for it to be mandatory to have multiple accounts?

(The user is annoyed that the new content, Irredian Shelter, is too easy and making multiple accounts to farm it is heavily encouraged due to the low difficulty and cost of defeating the boss, in addition to the large rewards)

The development team is aware of the problems that saviors have pointed out. It is a bit difficult to increase the difficulty of content beyond what has been implemented already. We can’t ignore those that have not invested in their characters and equipment to match the difficulty we decide to set.

When we work to decide the difficulty level of content, the development team has to consider how fast rewards will be obtained from it, and the power level of users needed to be able to handle it. If the barrier of entry is high, then the content only ends up being for some users, but if the barrier of entry/difficulty is too low, then it becomes repetitive, boring content.

Irredian Shelter was designed with a low barrier of entry in mind, so that a large number of users can participate in the content and those that prefer solo play can enjoy it with no issues. However, the amount of rewards provided based on how low the difficulty was set has been determined to be excessive. In order to resolve this, we are considering the following changes:

-Remove 1:1 personal trading from the rewards obtained by defeating Irredian Shelter bosses, making it difficult to transfer the items between accounts
-Add additional restrictions, such as requiring the character have obtained 8 revelations as an entry condition

These new account limits will be restricted to create higher barriers of entry only to content with high rewards. Even if you manage to enter some of these contents on a new account, the difficulty is going to be much higher going forward, and it will require a lot of effort to clear.

Suggestions on skill effects

(The user is bothered by too many skill effects covering up the screen in combat, making it difficult to see)

We sympathize with your suggestions. We will be adding the ability to adjust skill effect transparency in May.

You need to simplify the quest window (F5).

The current quest UI was created in a card format to display information about quests in an intuitive manner. However, as we progress into Episode 11, there is an increasing number of quests in the game, and it is becoming difficult to find quests you are looking for in the scrolling UI.

Subject to change, in development

The new, reorganized quest interface will allow you to search and sort through quests. This is currently in the internal testing/optimization phase, and will be added to the game in May.

You need to add a seal bonus that Schwarzer Reiter can use.

The cloaking bonus is very useful for certain classes, but the development team is aware that it is not useful for other specific classes. The issues associated with using Cloaking in general are constantly being addressed.

One of the changes being done is allowing Cloaking to be used while riding a companion. This change will be made on March 28th (in KToS). As a result of this change, both Schwarzer Reiter and the upcoming Sheriff, both of which have skills that can be used while riding, will be able to use Cloaking.

In addition, seals added going forward will have various different bonuses other than just this cloaking benefit.

When a territory is captured, please remove the expel function that warps users out.

In territory wars, there is various competition constantly going on, such as two different guilds that are attacking a location fighting each other, or a guild trying to take the location. Because of this, it is not easy to take and hold a location.

The warp to expel all other guild members (except the ones that took the location) is to provide the guild who claimed the area time to prepare for an upcoming defense, especially after having a fierce battle to capture it. Not giving guilds this time puts them in very unfavorable battle conditions, in addition to accelerating fatigue/burnout of playing the content.

However, despite these original intentions of how the warp functioned to create a fair combat in territory wars, saviors have informed us that these tactics have greatly mitigated the significance of actual PvP between guilds. The development team is working on various improvements to this warp function, in addition to other aspects that can be improved, such as the concern that early capture of locations is insignificant. When final details on changes are confirmed, we will share them with you.

Please free up abandoned/unused team names for use.

While this is a good suggestion and we have sympathy for it, there are users that want to keep their team name for as long as possible because of obtaining a rare or unique name. Some users put forth a lot of effort to obtain specific team names at the time the game launched, and I would be very sad/disappointed if I were to lose my team name if I came back to the game sometime in the future.

Because of this, we would like to keep team names for users that come back to the game in the future, and don’t want to force those users to pick a new team name when they return, as that will be much more difficult and bothersome than a new user coming up with a team name.

However, we will review operational policies to see if we can come up with a step by step plan in the future to make changes and provide users with guidance on changing their team name.

Ignas plate top and bottom tooltip needs to be fixed.

We sympathize with saviors on this and made an update with the 3/7 maintenance to resolve this issue.

The effect to prevent block/evasion was removed from both the tooltip and the effect of the buff.

Our thanks to everyone that has provided TOS with great suggestions and opinions.

6 Likes

Finally quest ui will get the change it always needed…

Better late than never I suppose :confused:

3 Likes

Quest UI!
Cloaking while mounted!
Great changes :blush:

Wait, Sheriff is mount class?

Entering Irredian on multiple accounts. Damn why I didn’t think of that…

sheriff is not a mount class but an all skill can be use on mount class.

1 Like

But Outlaw can also use a lot of skills while mounted, yet the changes didn’t say anything about how it will help Outlaw. Only SR and Sheriff…

2 months since IMC talked about Chaplain, Monk and Sadhu synergy, still no new information regarding them …

2 Likes

:heart_eyes::hugs: finally

1 Like

2 Likes

So we can choose any set on our vel now?

This is a huge nerf. Only 5 entries per team per week instead of 2 per character… There was a time when I was running ET weekly with 5 chars. At least they should make essences team storageable if they do that. I’m sure this applies to Velco too…

1 Like

That should be 10 entries per week. Because a casual player usually have overall 5 char slots.

image image

image image

image image

Episode 11 ktest patch notes:

2 Likes

Astronaut costumes… clearly at this point they don’t know what to think of anymore. And people will throw money at this?

3 Likes

fk more characters possibility than I can actually do :sad:

EDIT:

|Wizard|Teleportation|Cooldown time : 20 seconds

300 level standard SP: 74

Instant Range : 100 + ( skill level x 20)

Overheating : 1

- When using teleportation , the threat of some of the monsters targeting the caster will be reset .
Psychokino

Prerequisite : Teleportation Level 1

Max Level : 1

#The teleportation has been moved to the wizard’s common skill, but I have left room to strengthen the teleportation skill by choosing the Psychokino .|

FK U

1 Like

Untitled

Still figuring out how to feel about this. At first, it looks cool.

Wonder if by ‘Fields’ they also mean Hunting Grounds.

So Sheriff is mount class after all.