Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

I take back what I said, for now. Congratulations for recovering my faith in the game.

linh brothers personal raid? :haha:
unless it meant for demon lord tier

2 Likes

Ep11 in a nutshell:

7 Likes

OMG, two runs per team in Velcoffer "/
Itā€™s sad and nice at the same time. I want to see how much weā€™re going to get

i mean thats good, seeing how dead the servers are higher rewards will help a lot of players out and also helps to equalize the whale against casual wall

If at least they increase the number of partys that can receive the field boss cubeā€¦ Keeping the same number will be pretty much what we already have now

meh, they are still ignoring a lot of core contents that are broken.

the way the rewards from world bosses work only a very low amount of people will get the rewards, so most players donā€™t even bother because they will get nothing.

Boruta was HUGE FAILURE, only one guild can get the rewards and monopolize the prices To astronomic values, so literally the rest of the server donā€™t even bother.

Guild territory war is another thing that everyone hates, people that donā€™t play pvp have to pay taxes for not playing pvp, yeah IMC that was a great idea, you could just make so just guilds that fought for the territories pays taxes for losing, but nooo, lets make 0,1% of the population happier while everyone else is annoyed.

Someone call me when IMC start making good choices

3 Likes

this is sad, I made all my combat characters (9 character) be converted to scout only to be able to use the equipment of my main(scout), so all my characters are strong enough to do the velco raid, and now i donā€™t need this, so I would like to have characters from various classes even using worse weapons than the main, since I do not need them to be so strong, I just need my main =/ but itā€™s too late, theyā€™ve all been converted into scout ā€¦

but it will be less annoying, thatā€™s pretty good, I spend a lot of time during the week doing several runs in velco

Iā€™m going to need new weapon/armor ichors? X_x

I think you wonā€™tā€¦ It looked like an ā€œequalā€ to Velcoffer. They say they want us to get Legend Grade options. If itā€™s better, it isnā€™t an option. So maybe, it is equivalent to velcoffer!

The new equipment is level 420 legend grade, so it is stronger than Velcoffer stat wise. There are also various different legend sets, so there are many different optionsā€¦ at least one of them is bound to have better set bonuses too, if not many of them.

The legend equipment needs to be ichored, but the sword previewed there comes with random stats like unidentified equipment. Not all of them will.

I was hoping the gap was not going to be so bigā€¦ Velco 1H sword has 4149-4586 base dmg, while this one has 4834-5342, way too much difference imo.

Just for comparison, this gap is bigger than solmiki->velco (solmiki has 3807-4208 attack).

Hmmm. Good. And badā€¦ Dunno what to think about it, but I like to have other options. It keeps me playing!

Also, Crevox, can you take a look at my suggestion topic? Iā€™d like to hear your opinion about it!

A lot of players want an enhancement system that is pure progression and zero RNG. I think it is a great idea, but I think IMC will stick to what they have for a variety of reasons.

1 Like

Yeah, there would be a lot of changes. Iā€™ve tried do cover most of them but itā€™s difficult. I thought about letting players use RNG the same way transcend does. But I think it wonā€™t be used (transcend isnā€™t, why upgrade would be?)

Thanks for the reply

Wowā€¦ I wonder if worth buying a Velcoffer right now with those new 420 legendary weapon comingā€¦ i was about to pay 550m for a velco 2h sword +15ā€¦ maybe i should wait.

You have the think how long itā€™ll take for this patch to come to itos, then also how long itā€™ll take you to actually acquire the new gear.

This timing is compared against you having your velc piece now, which you can make use of and have your last set piece bonus.

1 Like

Anyone with dedication can get the field boss timers and compete for the kills. It can certainly be difficult, but itā€™s possible.

Regardless, this is a very old system. We already know theyā€™re implementing more legendary accessory options, so there will be alternatives other than just trying to go for these. We donā€™t know at this time if they plan on making adjustments to these specific field bosses or adding more ways to obtain the specific items in question.

They already alluded to adjustments to the reward system itself, likely to improve it in order to make it more accessible for players and for more players to obtain rewards:

(the system)

This is similar to their adjustments for Boruta. Boruta was designed in such a way that it was intended that ranks 1, 2 and 3 would be different every week, so different guilds would obtain rewards and everyone would ultimately be able to get the items. This didnā€™t work out in practice for multiple reasons, but the changes they have made (and are still making, you can review my previous post for that) are pushing in this direction.

Their goal is accessibility, so that everyone has a chance to get rewards, and monopolization is not possible. Itā€™s not guaranteed, but I believe the changes they have in mind for the field boss system will make improvements towards this being the case.

1 Like

well you would have to wait literally months, prolly about half a year

just think it like this, currently with lv390 cap, people still using solmiki gear and its still good, in fact solmiki gear>current 390 unique tier
also like others said, its still months that this content come to itos, not to mention your time spend to grind the new legend weapon.
but id say if youā€™re looking for a strong placeholder equipment (legend tier) id recommend you to just buy +11 or clean and makes it to T10 with full socket, unless you need +15 for the shining.

1 Like