Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

was Dark, changed to Poison

If this patch comes to iToS, I will try Sage-Psycho-Chrono with Marionette card combo
Letā€™s see if it work
As Sage main I wonā€™t let my Sage baby die or only standing in town just for portal selling :triumph:

I want a reset pot too, for the opposite reason. I had Energy Bolt but after I saw that the skill was no longer instant casted I used one reset pot from event to remove the skill. I only use for PvP to knockback enemies. I also removed Reflect Shield because I couldnā€™t use with Genbu Armor and the SP consumption was insane on PvP with all the multihits that I couldnā€™t keep the skill up even with 2 SP pots, but now with the team atribute I guess I will have to get the skill back. I think Magic Missile actually got nerfed, I never used the 5 charges in a row, I donā€™t mind the CD, with the reduced factor I guess I will no longer have this skill.

Ok, itā€™s just weird that it got an dark damage increase attribute while using no dark skill. Guess it became a dark damage support.

Just give aoe base of 10 to the featherfoot when I finish making my centaur cards.

Iā€™ll have to find what red cards Iā€™ll put now.

Wow, soon every summon will have different cooldownā€¦ so randomā€¦

And still nothing about alchemist homuā€¦

1 Like

[sad violins intensifies]

:sad:

3 Likes

Can i assume that Featherfoot will receive AT LEAST skill reset potion? We gaining + 1 skill.
My Bokor - FF - SM will be all over the place.

EDIT.: Fireball + PP combo is buffed and Fireball + Storm Dust is nerfed, Yay! Kino <3

Still waiting for changes in Necromancer to summon 5 skeletons at once. Honestly it is so troublesome to constantly summon every single skeleton 1 by 1.

1 Like

They made a change to reduce the delay between summoning them, making it faster.

I havenā€™t seen footage of the difference, but itā€™s coming.

I had this idea whereby you can pre-select in your Necronomicon how many soldier/archer/mages up to 5 to be summoned, which will merge into just 1 skill called ā€œSummon Undeadā€ or something. It would be so much more efficient. At this moment I canā€™t even count properly how many skeletons I have up and how many I would be to resummon and what their HP all are, and summoning 5 undead at once is so much more efficient.

Everyone: Please buff Sage damage
IMC: Say no more fam
ā€œChanging the class color results in a need to adjust skill damage.ā€

But seriously though, the changes to Ultimate and Compression are fine. Micro is a joke though.

6 Likes

Itā€™s only in korea hur dur

thank you nexon, very cool.

5 Likes

I guess by dark they mean thematicā€¦since poison damage is only used by featherfoot vs the what 4 dark dmg dealers in the wizard tree.

The name might be on purpose.

IT IS FOR YOU TO WAKE UP THAT THIS ā– ā– ā– ā–  IS P2W.

1 Like

Am SOoo HAPPY :haha:

They added SP bar to party UI

YAY

1 Like

without changes in scout treeā€¦ see you later

2 Likes

Buffs Damballa for some reason
Nerfs the other Bokor skills

Ok.jpg

1 Like

Probably just cause greater corruption only lasts 5minā€¦ So youā€™re suppose to resummon it anyway at 600sec unless you want to miss out on your +30% damage increase to Physical/Poison(currently Phy/Fire) damage the greater corruption causes.

Bokor hexing duration reduced?
Holy crap thats disgusting that spell has a 2 second animation I dont want to to use it more than I have to

Nice FF + Shadow + Warlock buffs and they fixed bone pointing
I sent them a ticket a while ago about this

1 Like