Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

Does Ktos still have Saalus bosses on crystal meth and zero sp recovery for everyone or did they gather at kim’s house with pitchforks and torches and get new patches that we dont have yet?

2 Likes

Saalus is not touched in KToS. We have the same Saalus as they do.

We do not have a “hybrid patch.”

We definitely do. We have the same monster stats as KToS, 100%. You can compare this yourself by testing or checking tos.guru.

We do not have any differences from KToS in these regards.

The only patch Korea has that we do not have is the January balance patch they received on January 10th, which contained the new summon UI and adjustments to Scout classes that I laid out here:

Besides these changes, which do not pertain to the feedback stated above, we are identical to KToS.

2 Likes

We don’t have Boruta?But the seals are already dropping.

that is not seal
the first seal you can get is after defeating boruta 1st time

The Saalus change never happened. It was canceled/delayed.

Boruta is simply disabled; all the items are in game, and Boruta is in game too, he just can’t be accessed. It is trivial to hide the NPC and/or disable the system via a simple configuration change.

This change was cancelled because it was causing towns to crash (including in KToS).

No, we don’t.

1 Like

So are you saying monsters are meant to melt me with 25k physical defense.

1 Like

To answer your question, whatever amount of damage you are experiencing in game is intended, yes.

3 Likes

I highly doubt that i should get 1 shot by a Saalus Boss at 25k+ Physical Defense. Like what are people going to do that have no gear at all.

1 Like

Saalus was intentionally raised in difficulty due to its rewards. It was overly trivial to complete previously.

If you are experiencing issues, feel free to get CON or party up with others, although I have far less defense than you and am not getting “1 shot.”

due to its rewards

did they up the rewards? I didnt see any difference, but I also never open the cubes
also I ran it literally with no armor equipped just to test it
didnt get one shot either and I had fun running it as duo

2 Likes

You realize you’re not supposed to stand in the big multihit aoes
Yer supposed to run out or jump

Even before the update I could get 100 to 0 by Ironbaum if I stand in his ■■■■, but I didnt because that’d be retarded to stand in his ■■■■

No, the rewards were not increased. It was just awkward for content that rewards a critical item for character progression and worth a lot of silver (Blessed Shards) to be primarily obtained from low level, easy content.

2 Likes

But i can be on a SR in a low hunting ground and make 4-6 blessed shards an hour while im 1 shotting low lvl mobs, and farming other materials like sapphires.

True, you can acquire 4-6 blessed shards per HOUR.

Running saalus pre-Rebuild is 3 shards in 3 min (with the easy boss). You get 9 shards in 9 mins after completing 3 runs.

Running saalus during Rebuild is 3 shards in 10min (with the hard boss). You get 9 shards in 30 mins after completing 3 runs.

I think it’s balanced enough.

Guys maybe I missed it but how do I change just one class? i want to change my last class do I need to reset my entire class from scratch? Actually all I wanted was to change my skill points allocation.

Click this button.

Then click any one of the 3 arrow buttons to switch that specific class.

1 Like

Omg thank you so much. I didn’t know they had an advancement tab now.

how do u change skills in ur basic class ? :smiley:

You need to use a skill reset potion.

IMC recently sent out an email with a free one to many people, so check your email if you have one.

Beyond that, the second stage of Dina’s shop will have one for purchase (third week):

You can buy one in the TP shop as well.

Lastly, you can class tree change and revert to reset your base class skills… but you can only ever do this once per character, and only if it’s not a new character. I don’t really advise this.

This is the ktos general thread, so let’s try to keep it on topic with ktos.

2 Likes