Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

someone here said that the Taoist would be the new class that would forge the skill scrolls (enchant fire is my only interest), but here on the page of the new Taoist has nothing about it, he really going to forge the scrolls ?

I would hate to do my Alchemist / Taoist / Pyro tomorrow, and then I discovered that this is wrong and I will not be able to forge my enchant fire scrolls in the future

https://treeofsavior.com/page/class/view.php?c=Taoist

***Not the Taoist, is the Rune Caster.

In re:build you must have the skill at max level to craft it. And the only skills you can craft now are Magic Missile, Enchant Fire, Flame Ground, and Pole of Agony.

3 Likes

So we do need to actually make our scroll crafter into a build containing both Pyro and Warlock in order to comfortably make all scrolls?

or let a bot do it for you

yes, itā€™s not worth making a character just to scroll, but if you already have an alchemist, you have no reason to not put other useful things in it (pyro + scroll crafter), or do you mix battle classes and play with your alchemists as if he were a normal character? (for me this is unthinkable, Iā€™m a purist)

I see no reason to make scrolls like Pole of Agony, seriously, who uses it ? the only good scroll on the wizardā€™s tree is the enchant fire

people use pole of agony scrolls to doublecast pole of agony in order to improve dps on bosses and to destroy structures quickly, same for flame ground. Iā€™ve sold plenty of PoA scrolls on my current scroll crafter. In fact, they are my fastest selling scrolls when none others are on the market.

Personally I think RC/Pyro/Warlock seems like a pretty solid class both for crafting scrolls and just general play. Yeah there isnā€™t any curse synergy for the warlock but Pyro is very solid and they both do aoe damage over time quite well. Flame pillar and Pole of Agony is a nasty combo made even better by the fact that you can double cast PoA with scrolls.

Werenā€™t you the one saying that you should make tools to do one function and only one function not too long ago?

Also, Alchemist is now one of the only support classes who can restore SP to a party with a skill. Alchemist builds are serious things in re:build, not just for crafting. I would much rather mix it with a summoning class like Sorcerer which can benefit from the alchemistā€™s AOE heals on their pets.

Iā€™m going to have both. An alchemist for alchemist things and playing support, and a scroll maker for scrolls and aoe dps.

Whats the new cost for Lv.15 PoA/Flame Ground scrolls? Because even at Lv.1 it was expensive and not worth to cast in many situations.

I havenā€™t heard anyone say the costs were adjusted at all. I guess weā€™ll have to find out when the game updates. Itā€™s always been a luxury to use spell scrolls in actual combat but I consider it similar to using Acid Bombs or Mammonite in Ragnarok Online. You pay for the ability to essentially double the damage of certain skills if youā€™re prepared to put your silver towards it.

Anyone know if Miko Master is still sexist to male characters in Re:Build, so I can change my clerics gender before Maintenance?

Check the newest patch Miko is mentioned thereā€¦

forgot whereā€¦

Does any one knows if you can freely reset or remove skill points in the Re:build? Or you still need a skill reset potion?

so rune caster is the scroll crafter?

I donā€™t see any mention of Rune Caster being able to make scrolls on the official site yet. Are they not adding that functionality right away?

Guys I have a question. Maybe it is because Iā€™m underleveled Iā€™m not sure so I need a confirmation. Im currently at 372 and my class level for the 3rd class change is 30. Does it mean that if I want to have all 45 SP I will need to reach max cap?

I have like 2 lvl 367 char and one is class lvl 1 and one is class lvl 30?

yes, the function of the alchemist is ā€œstay on the city and craft things to my account and put them in the team storageā€, I will not mix combat classes and use as a playable character a character who is a craft tool, he will craft ā€œenchant fireā€ is the only scroll of mage I use, I have basic attack character (BM), I do not like to make items for sale, just for own use

That is on the patch notesā€¦ you can advance to miko being a male now.

I was under the impression that this only apply to chars that were already a kannushi before the patch, new kanuushi still have to cut their weiner and sew it back on.

But iā€™m at work and wont be able to test until night

So it seems like Corsairā€™s pillage is bugged. It straight up doesnā€™t work. I havenā€™t gotten a single proc since I started, and Iā€™m party leader. Is there something Iā€™m missing?

The icon disppears for a brief second when u attack monsters, looks broken

1 Like

Checked yesterday: Saalus is untouched (1+2 shards), Gem Feud change is in place (2x gems for 1000 badges each). So we must have an hybrid patch in iTOS.

3 Likes