Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

It isn’t being butthurt as much as it is stepping into the “Ktos Thread” expecting Ktos/Ktest new content, and getting about 100 messages of something that could be in their own respective threads.
But if that’s your definition of “butthurt”, call it what you want, I guess.

Though personally I don’t agree (and just farm with my main), I can see why farmer builds is a big deal to some people. But you could put in it’s own dignified thread, away from a place talking about new content.
Or don’t. It isn’t like this forum gets moderated that well anyway.

1 Like

The thing is, this is the Ktos thread, and so far all of these things are still only on Ktos. I’d make a separate thread for stuff like that once it’s released over here, but right now it’s all still Ktos stuff, so it’s relevant discussion.

4 Likes

this…

it is not like this forum have a scout session se we can discuss builds related to this branch elsewhere… even tough the rebuild launch is a weak away…

i get that this game community is quite thin, but imc could at least provide us with proper space for discussion.

a farm build discussion of rebuild is ok… 30 post about whos kids has bigger “ego” than the other after both make their points clear in their first 2 post … not… XD. but anyway… since the hp value of mobs was downgraded… i bet the farming silver is more profitable with a simple wizz aoe build… but if your farming equips and mats the old thauma linker set up is better.

2 Likes

Realized a lot of people who play this game are really soft in real life. These guys weren’t arguing at all it was a simple debate, but the softies got triggered and scared once they saw someone express any type of personal opinion. Then you got people complaining about them going off topic which is absolutely bs. 70% of this thread is related to cleric. Is this whole thread off topic?

2 Likes

Not just people who play this game. People are easily bothered irl these days, especially on social media. It’s just the way of the times.

Because you’re calling that sh!tshow a “debate” ?
It was just a big pp showcase where nobody will admit being wrong, it looked like 2 kids arguing over who got the flashiest red truck.

1 Like

actually it is lower than that, pre rebuild

Cleric information from ktos are better than nothing from ktos. That’s the problem with Nekorin being often the only source of information.

That whole annoying child play “no my playstyle is better than yours” was completely offtopic. I came to this thread because of a big unread number and thought, nice a lot of new ktos intel! And then the shitshow.

On topic:
Is there an accurate collection of skill descriptions in English? tos.guru is decent but google translate is… funny. I hoped IMC would give us something earlier than 1 day before but it doesn’t look like it.

1 Like

It’s been 6h I said I would stop talking about it, and I really stopped, that is, it’s been 6 hours that you’re complaining about something that ended 6 hours ago, you can go back and talk about yours cleric class

6 Likes

People going “nerrr it’s childish because these posters are disagreeing with each other!” probably weren’t even invested in the discussion in the first place. Whether corsair is a good finisher for the farming core or not is a good thing for us to discuss in preparation for rebuild.

Also, there are way more posts recently about changing raid weapons or velcoffer shields than talk of farming builds, scouts or clerics recently, and the question’s been answered multiple times, yet you don’t see anyone whining about that.

1 Like

I guess you can try this

The guy’s been doing some class overview. There’s not much classes done right now, but in case you find what you’re searching for

That’s some good stuff, thanks!

Yes, but you have to buy it now (before re:build).
You can exchange an Asio for any other Asio; same thing for Wastrels.
It’s not possible to swap Asio to Wastrel.

regarding weapons, there were vids of Hackapelle using mace. Is that confirmed as a feature and not a bug? With the hacka attack speed buffs in the recent ktest patch it might not be a bad idea to do an AA hacka build (well for me anyway cause I plan on going pelt + porapore set for high elem property damage).

Swords can already use mace, I use my Masinios mace on my Pelta/Rod/Murm for Velcoffer

not that, being able to use hackapelle skills using mace specifically even though it’s being sold as a one-handed sword class. edit: but I haven’t seen any videos of a hacka using other one handed weapons like rapier or spear, so there’s a possibility they forgot to restrict mace or they allowed the use of maces on purpose for hacka skills.

Hm I thought u said using for AA build, did u see hackas being able to use skills with mace? that would be interesting, I would like to see they removing weapon restriction to more classes skills

found the vid in question

EDIT: It’s going to be an attack speed build I guess, use up skills fast and then auto attack during down time. A masinios mace will probably work for the build (since I have some transcended masi weapons waiting to be converted) and it will basically just share the same weapon as my cleric so it would let me use a swordie without picking up another weapon.

1 Like

It must feel super weird for Hacka to have a crossbow on it icon still :expressionless: