Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

Ktest patch note is out.

Summon UI to track summon’s HP? Memory performance UI? Electric Shock has an enhance attribute?

Waiting for Skeleton Wizard’s enhance attribute.

Those are some pretty big buffs for the Scout tree as a whole.

Monks finally got a remove knockback attribute for energy blast after all these years!

nvm, all clear now. Edited to avoid misinformation.

All skills got cost reduction, Pass will cost 10 of the small fragments.

Energy Blast got a knockback attribute removal.

Many skills from scout will be affected by Attack Speed, Hackapell too.

Didn’t understand what will happen with Lightning Hands.

Oh yeah, just compared the korean text and I noticed the extra word, probably “fragment”. English translation was not perfect or a little confusing, as usual.

I will edit the other post to avoid misinformation. Thanks for the clarification.

I am sorry guys, but since Rebuild is comming soon I would like to know if there is any TBL videos with new classes. Is there any meta DPS wizzard?

1 Like

I used to watch Rangee Po’s youtube channel for TBL content, but for some reason I can’t find his channel anymore.
Someone knows what happened to him?

Only Katon, Kunai, Mijin and Raiton can be copied by clones. As far as I know, no other skill can be copied from any other class other than Shinobi itself.

And the 100% power thing refers to 100% of the caster’s damage. So if your clones are lvl5, they will do half your damage, clones at lvl10 will do 100% of your damage.

Is it confirmed that shinobi clones only autoattack with daggers?

The majority of ktos videos I have seen over the last few weeks have been the same few builds, alot of scout-linker-thaum-squire combos and then doppels or mergens.

Its just the usual video though of people smashing buttons in the 330 dungeon or velco with some really bad dubstep or anime music in the background, no actual information shared.

Anyways though, google youtube, in search type in tree of savior rebuild, after the list comes up go to top, filter, and filter by “this week”, should give you a decent pack to sift through.

Rangee Po quit.

1 Like

would love a proper translation of lightning hands… what does it do now? and while the enchance atribute sure is nice, the crap sfactor is still there :tired:

I’ll Ask again since I got no replies: How good/bas is Linker thauma in RE?
Any good wizard/Archer farmer?

I want to go Thauma Linker BM to get some good damage skills to kill faster

Link-thaum is even better in rebuild, mobs got lowered hp so its easier to farm. Also swell brain gives 800 looting chance (with maxed attribute), so that is nice too.

Wizards and archers are more like CM farmers imo. I have seen swordie farmers in the HG though, so that might be viable.

2 Likes

Anyone know how much of blesses shard I need to trans10 in re:build event ? I have 700 in my storage, Is it enough or do I need to farm more ?

tos.guru says:

• 1h weapon: 2 + 1 (3/2) + 4 + 3 (6/2) + 9 + 5 (11/2) + 17 + 11 (22/2) + 29 + 22 (45/2) = 103 gems
  • 2h weapon: 2 + 2 (4/2) + 5 + 4 (8/2) + 11 + 7 (14/2) + 21 + 14 (28) + 37 + 28 (56/2) = 131 gems

Note: if you transcend a shield BEFORE the event, il will cost you 1 + 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 7 + 9 + 12 + 19 = 63 gems. Just saying… :wink:

1 Like

Various showcase of farming build in Re:build.
Might you can find your preferred style.

let me rephrase my question and be more specific, how much of blesses shard I need to trans10 my velco dagger in re:build event ? 670 ?