Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

Can anyone clarify how attribute points are in Re:Build? Used or let it sit untouched? Will we be able to transfer it via team storage after Re:Build?

/quote20charactersforsomereason

3 Likes

:heeey: SORCERY DETECTED

1 Like

Just science and understanding :blush:

Also a quick question, I have like a 1000000 attribute point thingys on my inventory, should I use or keep and what would be the benefits of one or the other…

what will happen to all my “Coupons?_? Scrolls” :confused:

1 Like

Those will stay the same. There shouldn’t be any difference on using them now as we’ll get the extraction event, however after that is over you will need to pay the fee to extract it back into item form. (added to pocket guide FAQ).

I wish i was paid for that…

1 Like

I could prob use them after RE:Tree patch and then unify them all into 1 single type… but then again keeping their original look is also important D:

Been a looter/collector is harsh :sad:

1 Like

Might want to add this to the attributes part, extraction is free only once per character (unless I missed an event in ktos where they allowed multiple free extractions)

1 Like

Checked and corrected, thanks.

Ugh!!!

this restrictions just put more pressure on me :heeey:

clearly you didnt read the comment in that bug video yet

Didn’t know that this “Strike-type Attack +325” worked this way.
To me it worked increasing the damage of Strike attacks/skills.

There’s a discussion about that in the comments:

So I bought a ‘reset pack’ DLC a long time back and have been saving it for a rainy day, but so far haven’t found a need to use it on any of my characters. What will happen if I redeem this DLC after RE:build?

1 Like

It should turn into a newer version that instantly gives you 3k pts for resetting your ranks.

1 Like

How many points can you stack and does they expire?_?

Does anyone know what will happen to players who won’t be able to play/log in the game within the re:build event (for a month)? Like, how can they exchange their items/costume or try builds if they miss the event?

will enter with all characters reseted ‘-’

So just one reset for each character they have? That’s all?

3K and I guess they never expire :thinking:

The rank reset voucher will turn into a new voucher that doesn’t expire. The points needed to accumulate for a circle reset is limited to 3000 max, after which you’d have to use some of it if you want to accumulate points again. And they don’t expire as well.

Players logging in will find all their characters at their respective base class. IMC will be running an event (I think it lasts 7 weeks) that lets you switch your base class once per character (and you can revert back to your original base class as well) as well as a reset event daily per char.

If you don’t log in during the entire duration of the events, you’d still be able to reset classes eventually but it won’t be as easy since you have to play the game to accumulate points needed for reset.

1 Like