Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

Thanks for the answer, if is not too problematic I hope you can test it, I need to know if a good sword is important or not.

Great, more lore breaking stuff.

7 Likes

you do know you get 800 loot chance from thaumaturge

Supose you win GTW, are you really gonna make an alt just for win 2 cents?

if you spend 1kk with your alt, you will recive 8k.

Your alt sells “something” in the market for 1kk, the market add %20 taxes on that item, result= $200k from taxes , you recive the %4 (klaipeda) from the 200k, so you recive 8k.

I don’'t understand why someone would make an alt just for wasting time on account creation, leveling, get the item/money for selling, just for geting %0.04 of that. But sure, this is totally exploitable mathmasterino.

Here is your video https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=s0Wx-K3AG2c&t=0s

2 Likes

nice, I really wanted to see the dps of assassins + rogue in boss

I really dislike the most of ktos videos cause everyone seems to have a +20 or more velco weapon

everyone’s pride is shattered if they record video using vanilla weapon, even though that is the most accurate way to show SFR of each skill

1 Like

tos dev team responses for november month 2018

Guys help,
For example i have VELCOFFER DAGGER with ASIO DAGGER ICHOR in it. If i exchange it to VELCOFFER STAFF in rebuild, I will get:

velcoffer staff + asio dagger + 100% ichor voucher.

Can I exchange that ASIO DAGGER to another asio weapon? like asio staff?

Thanks forum-ers, I hope you shed light to us T_T

i dont think asio dagger ichor will be refunded as asio dagger (weapon)

im kinda confused with scout weaponry

is the dagger or pistol going to be turned into a primary type?

or can scout equip 2 Subweapons?

Scout is a 1 hand sword user but it main source of power/skills comes form it sub weapon (dagger/pistol)…

Q. Corsairs still need to enhance and transcend two different weapons, all because of one skill that requires a pistol. Isn’t this a little unfair?

Classes like the Scout, Corsair and Outlaw were all envisioned as hybrid dagger/pistol characters. They weren’t designed to use both weapons interchangeably, though. We see the Corsair not as a class that is forced to process both weapons, but one that can choose to specialize in either of them, becoming either a dagger-wielding Corsair or a pistol-wielding one.

The same can be said about skills that are compatible with both weapons. These skills feel and act differently depending on whether you are a dagger- or pistol-specialized Scout, for example, which allows you the freedom of choosing between two distinct roles – or styles – from within the same class. In other words, we don’t intend to burden these classes with mandatory dagger + pistol setups, we want them to distinguish themselves as either dagger or pistol majors.

from rebuild FAQ 2

so where does the scouts class tree skill gets there skill damage from?

from the sword or the subweapon?

dagger/pistol, the sword does not influence the damage

hmm so i have to keep pressing Subweapon attack [C] to attack normally?

16:14

@crevox Giltine costume will be in the next Goddess’ Blessed Cube?