Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

sigh…

player controlled taxation…
this wont end well, i really hated that system in all MMO’s

close enough

4 Likes

Holy ■■■■ that tax system is broken.

In the end the guild with most members control. All guildmembers pay less for NPCs and everyone else pays more. This can only lead to all people will split between 3 guilds at least on Fedi. All players should fit into 3 guilds there… ehh. That’s horrible tbh.

taxation is theft
zz

Hello, I’d like to ask.

What’s the damage formula for 1-h wep + sub weapon?
Is it 70/30 for swordsman, archer, wiz?
30/70 for scout?
or 100% depending on the skill usage?

I’m trying to find info in the rebuild faq page but I can’t seem to find any.

Thanks

Swordsman, Archer, and Wizard don’t use the subweapon for damage at all with skills. So, 1-h weapon = 100%.

Scout uses subweapon exclusively: 100% subweapon. The only exceptions was the skills Hexen Dropper and Double Weapon Assault in Corsair, and I’m not even sure if Hexen Dropper uses the main hand’s damage anymore… it just requires a sword be equipped to perform. Would have to be tested.

IMC posted saying they are planning to do some balancing for “classes that use daggers” and will be sharing details soon. However, I’d expect that when we receive rebuild, we won’t receive those future changes, so for now, the above information I have provided is valid.

1 Like

Not even shield skills? Did they remove the 30% damage from shield defense?

They’re now present through attributes, you can overwritte completely your main hand damage on shield skills and use its PDef instead.

I’m afraid Yellow Sweat suit is too gay and way too far from KR Culture :tired:.

?? huh

/20jhgfdsadfghjkhgfdsdfghj

3 Likes

Say what?

6 Likes

A shield is not a subweapon. The classes that use a shield offensively have an optional attribute that makes the damage come from your shield’s defense.

Do you know which of the hand uses the linker skill (spirit - electric shock? not sure the name) to calculate damage? main/off hand?

Does someone know how many weapons you can exchange in the exchange event? Like if i have 2 asio, i can exchange both for other weapons or is it 1 change per team or some other limitation?

no limitation, you can change 9999 asio weapon, but only 1 trade per item

1 Like

Everything should be subweapon, but the descriptions do not mention this either way.

If you want to be certain, it will just have to be tested.

777 loot chance pet is insane. That’s basically my loot chance armor set with white gems and 3x gorkas.

What the ■■■■…

Haha how much more do they want to steal from BDO

AFk fishing, taxed territories
hope they add housing and trading next

1 Like

“AFK fishing” was already my hobby waaaaaaaaaaay back in Dragon Nest, a game older than both BDO and TOS

just sayin’

1 Like