Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

Anyone know if items that have become untradable because of the no-token trade be tradable again after re:build?

of course it will still be untradable, why should it be tradable

Happy Christmas!
About the new gem value… I’ve got some screenshots-

13 Likes

Hey guys, thanks for the reports @WhiteDwarf, I’ve deployed a small update to address that Gem stats issue.

@Csiko @xDrHellx just so we don’t hijack this topic, can we continue this conversation on the tos.guru sticky topic? I’m still failing to understand what beneifts would replacing the current page bring. I implemented it as a dropdown so the context wouldn’t be lost, in case the user wanted to search for something related. But I’d be interested in understanding what’s still missing, as my goal is to provide the best experience possible.

5 Likes

anyone remembered what is the effect of pillaging in rebuild?
tosguru is down, can’t check it atm

1 Like

this weeks ktest patch notes:

Upcoming Goddess Cube.

Bushy Cat weapon skins.

Sweat suits. Comes in blue, black, gray, green, red, purple, yellow.
sweatsuit
gray
green
red
purple
yellow

Golden Pig uniform. Helmet and uniform are separate items.

Golden Pig pet. It provides +777 looting chance.
item_icon_gold_pig

7 Likes

In rebuild all velco items will win +1 potential ( welpons and armors ) ? or only weapons ? shield will get ?

I need to know what I can and can not do away all the potential to be able to use gold anvils to reach +11 and receive 1 potential to be re-negotiable

KTEST Patch 12/28

Territory Wars
-You no longer have to be a Templar in order to claim a territory, but must still be a Guild Master.
-You can no longer participate in Territory Wars if you have left a guild in the last 14 days.
-The guild that owns a territory can no longer enter the spot they own 5 minutes before the war begins.
-Shadow Pool, Annihilation’s cloaking, Wide Miasma’s cloaking, and Mijin no Jutsu can no longer be used on top of a territory’s claim spot.
-Many balance adjustments were made to siege equipment.
-Dispellers and Omamori now have a 30 second shared cooldown in Territory Wars.
-Each Templar riding a horse now adds +5 points for capturing a spot on each interval (up to 3 templars), and reduces points by -2 when defending (up to 2 templars).
-The overhead UI of characters has been changed to better distinguish allies.
(Left to right: your character, party member, guild member)

-System messages now appear when your guild kills or is killed by enemies.

Taxes can now be collected from cities and markets.
Guilds that claim the following territories can collect taxes from goods purchased in those cities.

Genar Field governs Klaipeda
Baron Allerno governs Orsha
Aqueduct Bridge Area governs Fedimian

By default, a 10% tax rate is applied. This can be lowered to 0% or raised to 20%. If left at 10%, this is the standard price that is normally paid. This will fluctuate based on whether it is raised or lowered (a 10% discount at 0% or a 10% increase at 20%). The guild that owns the territory always pays a 0% tax.

Market Tax
Guilds that own the territory can claim a certain percentage of taxes gathered through the market in those cities (Klaipeda 4%, Orsha/Fedimian 3%). This includes the registration fee and the sales completion fee.

City Tax
Guilds also tax goods purchased from the following NPCs in the respective cities.

All cities: General Merchant, Equipment Merchants (Armor/Weapons), Accessory Merchant, Companion Merchant, Blacksmith (all silver fees), Storage NPC (expanding team storage), Gem Merchant
Klaipeda/Orsha: Magic Association’s store
Klaipeda: Fishing Merchant
Fedimian: Terry Averis, Appraiser Master

Distributing Tax
When the tax collection period is over, you can distribute the tax amongst guild members.

Skill Balance

Templar
-Non-Invasive Area used while riding a horse will also reduce damage taken by allies by 25%.
-Advanced Orders can now be used while mounted, and if used while riding will provoke monsters.
-Battle Orders can now be used while mounted, and now increases physical/magical damage instead of physical/magical attack (for PVP, it is added to the base damage).
-Flying Colors used while riding a horse will increase the PVP damage reduction on allies from 80% to 90%.

Fixed various bugs.

3 Likes

Good, no one will contest Baron Allerno then. sets up camp

Looks like their skill balancing is slowing down with these updates. I wonder how the korean playerbase is liking Rebuild so far?

Rich people get richer. Well it’s just how the humanity works

2 Likes

I… actually hated that taxation idea.

But just to be clear, that affects the market and we’re not talking about NPC shops right?

If it is the market, than that tax is based on a additional value or is it deducted from the normal tax we pay when inserting an item for X time?

If it makes things more expensive, that will be really dumb.

Don’t tread on me.

1 Like

The tax reward option in territory wars will 100% be exploited in iToS.

Accounts on ktos are linked to your social security number, so you can’t easily take advantage of this system in the Korean version by creating a multitude of accounts.

You can create as many accounts as you want on iToS through steam. The constant awards through various new and returning player events make it all the more lucrative to exploit this system.

I would kindly ask @STAFF_Bob and @STAFF_Yuri to take a look at this new ktest update and already think of measures to prevent exploits through this new tax system as well as providing their input / statements on it. Such an update can’t simply be transferred over to us 1:1 with the way iToS works in regards to account creation, events, rewards, etc.

2 Likes

How? I neither like the idea, but i really doubt you can conquer a terretory with a bunch of alts accounts.

1 Like

NO u will have to win the terretory with the proper accounts ,
But afterwards u can exploit with alts xD

Nice cat paw skins and…

:hey:

https://www.google.com/search?q=slav%20squat&source=lnms&tbm=isch&oq=slav%20squat

:haha:

3 Likes

Next new year on Klapeida chan 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLW1ieY4Izw

3 Likes

Yikes at taxation. Huge yikes.
I’ve seen some silly ideas from them, but that’s probably the worst I’ve seen in a while…

6 Likes

The worst feature ever made. Every GvG guild will put 20% as tax and we’ll give our silver to them for nothing. I really doubt there will be a competition between guilds to reduce taxes.

Let’s wait for changes. At least, it’ll be only on kTest for a while…