Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

Bosses can also be stun, if i remember they also take a somewhat “stun” when you use knockdowns ^^

Player type cannot be changed, even if afflicted by debuffs like Chortasmata or Judgment.

It should be a bug.

if it’s not a bug.
Does it freezes Rais bosses? Like boruta and ■■■■?

???

/20chars

Boruta nop

1 Like

Hey guys just wanted to mention I’ve updated tos.guru. It’s now using the latest patches for all regions ;D

17 Likes

Thank you.

Is there any way that you would consider fixing the search function to actually generate a page of data when someone presses enter, rather than use a pop up/drop down list? The dropdown normally works okay if I know exactly what I’m looking for, but anything that generates a whole bunch of entries makes it run pretty slowly and clicking “load more” is a little weird.

1 Like

Wanting to know the answer here as well. Help please…

anyone can confirm if i craft 1h velcoffer weop now, it is possible for me to exchange to 2h velcoffer weop during rebuild patch?

Thanks for the report, I’ve deployed a small update to address that issue :slight_smile:

@Csiko this search was implemented with the goal of quickly getting to stuff, when you already know what you’re looking for. Can you provide an example of a query that you used and the search didn’t help you much?

1 Like

Can I save my Class Costume Vouchers and wait for Scout Costume ? I’ll change all my characters to scout, don’t have costume option for my case

I only have different classes because transcended items did not go in the team storage, so it was not possible to have just one weapon for the whole account anyway, now it does not have to have different classes if you are like me who do not like unnecessary expenses

2 Likes

Skill tool tips are currently broken and don’t show any scaling when you put points in them further. Also doesn’t show scaling with 0 points in them just shows undefined most of the time.

Thanks for the report, I ended up reverting one of the ‘bug fixes’ from Saturday’s release :b Everything should be fine now ^^ Sorry for the delay but I’m with a very bad internet today, so the upload took quite a while…

4 Likes

Sure, so let’s say I know the partial name of a monster or item, but I only have a couple characters and they’re unfortunately really common. Like Vel, or, in the example I was trying for last week, Lap, cause I was trying to remember one of the Asio mob names:

The page I was already on (skills) is up, and the drop down populates with the things I’m searching for and a “load more” button. I’m saying it would be easier to use if the list would populate on the page I’m currently on, rather than in a drop down.

Maybe other people disagree, I dunno. Simpler/lighter on load makes more sense to me though. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you either way for what you’re doing.

4 Likes

I kinda agree with this
In fact, i find the drop down pretty “meh” for just looking at things in general (mostly, for comparing equips, like comparing all the Asio equips)

I have some question about ICHORS.
I have 4 velcoffer weapons, all with ichors.

Ill recieve 4 100% extraction vouchers? One for each weapon? This 100% extraction vouchers can be used on velcoffer weapons to extract the originals ichors or i can use on 380 raid itens to get new ichors? If i change the velcoffer weapon, ill lost the original ichor on it?

Happy Christmas everyone, anyone know about the gem revamped value on Rebuild patch?
Thanks ~~~

They’re here: https://tos.guru/ktest/database/gems

@rjgtav1, the gems’ values seem pretty erratic. Hope you have some time to fix them.

i tried, yea the value mess up after lvl 6 onward.