Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

Or for Transcendence Shard Requirement :stuck_out_tongue:

They did say that the new Musket and Cannon classes were coming in January, correct?

1 Like

Sadly, we canā€™t make rainbow builds anymore, so mixing alchemist with rune caster may not be all that great for scroll-sellers. A nice pick for a crafting alchemist though. At least we can have enchant fire.

First half of 2019

/20newclasses

Deconsider this post

My doubts was already answered by heitor_kim" at post#5294

RE:BUILD!!!

Iā€™m waiting for IMC to actually make smart enemy mob AIā€™s ā€¦ canā€™t they mimic players movement with jumping / zig zaging / countering / spell combos / attack combos / taunting ā€¦ mobs are too stiff and easy ā€¦ at least make them harder to farm, let us players enjoy some nifty combos against them XDD specially the bosses lol ā€¦ oh! also add comical curses / profanity in the mix XDDDD

I canā€™t count the times I fell asleep farming ā€¦

1 Like

Is this up to date? Does Asio staff still give dex on kToS? :frowning:

https://tos.guru/ktos/database/equipment/274120

Any idea if Shadowthorn or certain spear skills will still break Bloody Overdrive?

my alchemist have 2 functions, craft potions for me(i donā€™t sell), and craft enchant fire(i donā€™t sell) for my AA character(BM), (i donā€™t use the gem shop, my shop character are squire)

for my case, nothing changes, is the same character who never leaves the city and makes enchant fire and portions for own consumption

I tend to make some silvers by making Pole of Agony scrolls on my alchemist enchanter, but since Alchemist is actually a viable support option now, maybe mixing Alche With Runecaster is pretty good even for a serious build. The nice part is you can even use the new system to swap out the last class to something like Warlock for the pole of agony scrolls.

6 Likes

ROFLā€¦ why bother being a Savior and complete the mission to kill Giltine when you can have her as a pet doll! :haha:

1 Like

Or Warlock-Pyro-RC. This build sounds fair to play, and you can make both Enchant Fire and Pole of Agony scrolls.

Neat!

Neat! So we still get new content before the big endgame patchā€¦

Two Blessed Gem for the price of one. And I never did Gemstone Feud in my lifeā€¦ :man_facepalming:

Hmm I still donā€™t see how this can be doneā€¦ This means keeping only one dungeon map and distributing rewards (silver, xp) by level no?

Hell yeahā€¦ you cannot imagine how frustrating it is to spend half your time in the ET kiting monsters on a single floorā€¦

1 Like

Dates are for KToS, not IToS. Just to clarify.

1 Like

they could make it so the avarage level of the party dictates what map they run or max/min member lvl range = map level rangeā€¦

anyone tested what does squire ā€œdeadly comboā€ dmg based from? as for now from what ive know its based by 1h-sword

since it will be moved to scout tree is it still based from 1h-sword or dagger?

this doll is the best visual item of this game

3 Likes

Wait, bosses can be frozen? Is this intended or a bug? :hey: