Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

Yeah, all that makes me think IMC is really balancing all these out on a simple calculator excel sheet comparison, and even then are failing at it. I get it IMC wants to make Oracle popular, but the way they are making a farming class popular by literally forcing it to be OP META mainstream throwing its initial design out of the window, and trying to force players to take it with its crazy buffs while leaving other classes out in the dust just feels so crap.

Hamaya + Entity receives the split Magnus Exorcismus effect. 4 beams.

New pandemic range

TBH… even if notarikon and gematria takes 0.01secs to calculate… it doesn’t help kabbalist much given that oracle has gotten a huge boost this patch… T___T

The 2 skills are completely useless outside of Gevurah and Clone, other classes have 1 point skills which does something yet kabbalists need to get both skills with 2 points.

To get the minimum 3 calculation attribute, both Notarikon and Gematria need to have 1 point allocated each.

4 Likes

If you have a full velcoffer set (which this person does) and a +23 velcoffer weapon I don’t see the issue. Keep in mind this would not be possible without the gear they possess.

This is an extreme exception, and IMC can’t balance content against people that have this level of gear. It is meant to be well beyond farm status at that point, who cares?

Balance velcoffer content to having +11 asio/wastrel/primus/solmiki.

1 Like

Yeah obviously, he farmed his gears and deserve to be powerful for what he has farmed.

It’s more that Velco is so weak, i mean imho, no matter how geared you are, things like Velco should STILL be threatening. In that video there was no point where the guy was in danger

1 Like

Velcoffer is a very ‘reactive’ boss, meaning he actually becomes more threatening based on the actions of your team. You will notice that during the add phase changes the player is taking a ton of damage.

If you don’t lay down magic circles and just pound on the boss, then all he will do is melee you and charge around. Velcoffer himself is a flawed boss since he was built around the game pre-rebuild, when all heals were tile-based and magic circles were everywhere, so he had to be balanced around that concept.

I hope later bosses are simply hard and don’t have to combat the game’s mechanics, as I have detailed in previous posts.

EDIT: also the player is dodging velcoffers attacks very well. If they just facetanked his attacks they would die very quickly.

EDIT2: Looking at the end of the boss fight, he took velcoffer’s curse once, and ended up down to like 10% hp. Not sure why you think the player wasn’t in danger…

Does torture expert still exist to reduce the CD of inquis skills if you kill enemies with inquis skills?

Reset item in the tp shop

30tp - 100 point
128tp - 500 point
227tp - 1000 point

2 Likes

Yep.

bongtos was useful for once:

3 Likes

OK not too worried about CD increase then, since you can reduce the CD with proper gameplay.

Those shouldn’t be the same skill tho and Oracle is on the right track now imo. Krivis rly needs buffs as I see but Divine Stigma wasn’t even about more damage on enemies in the first place so it feels weird for me to compare them in that way. I think it’s other aspects of the Krivis (or DS) that should be strengthened to make it good.

Don’t forget about attributes. I’m pretty sure he has at least 3 attributes at level 100 (300KK at total) @@.

True, that is a lofty goal to achieve but not too crazy compared to somethings in this game like having a 6-star+ legendary card.

How do you use that? Select a char and then all the attributes points will be removed without any cost (penalties) and converted into tickets-points (100, 500, 1000)?

The player will need 1000 reset points to reset 1 class in his/her build. Each character can save up to a max of 3000 reset points (to reset fully). In Re:build it is possible to just reset 1 single class and keep the other 2.

The TP items replenishes reset points in 100, 500, 1k points.

1 Like

Thank you. I though that item will permit players to remove the passives points from a char to use on another without penalties and so on (like some items used to do with other things). But it’s fine.

Cheers.

Welcome back to Cleric General Thread 4.0

4 Likes

“cleric, cleric, cleric, cleric, monk, cleric, cleric”

OK ! OK ! you all love clerics

and scout ? any video of scout ? assassin ? outlaw ? until today there is no video of late game gear dagger scout …

8 Likes

Stop being lazy. There are plenty of videos covering Assassin/Rogue or Outlaw combos. If you want to talk about scouts, go do research and then start the conversation yourself.

Also, that new pandemic range. Uuuungh <3

3 Likes

I haven’t seen any Dagger Scout vids in youtube for awhile now. I guess they’re just good for PVP evasion things and farming linker build, while pistols still have higher attack than dagger and no attack buff compares to corsair’s Brutality (pistol only self buff) and jolly roger.

I’m just waiting for Templar horse mount restriction fix and forge physical stat scalings so I can finally rest on how to build it.

Nothing stopping you from getting a Korean account and making one. Enjoy!

1 Like