Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

Heitor meu anjo, eu não entendi nada em inglês.
o que eu tenho de arma é primus e aquelas de practonium do 315 só que de evento, então não da pra trocar nem pro time.

Vai poder trocar uma arma por outra no re:build? Daí preciso colocar trans +5 e enhance +5 pra trocar? Nesse caso mantém os status só que com uma arma base diferente, é isso??
Essa que não da pra trocar nem com o time vai continuar sem poder né? Mas vai poder trocar elas por outras armas se tiver +5 +5?

1 Like

Armas Masinios, Velcoffer, Asio e Wastrel poderão ser trocadas mesmo estando +0 e somente uma vez cada.

Armas Raffye e Zvaigzde poderão ser trocadas somente se estiverem com enhance e transcendence superiores a +5, também uma vez.

Armas 315 não poderão ser trocadas.

Só não sei dizer quanto às armas Velcoffer que vêm nos cubos e ficam presas no char.

1 Like

arma solmiki tambem esta na lista. só de info msm

English version: Also you can exchange solmiki weapons too. just some info

1 Like

Sorry man, I was just answering goulart because is my duty to help brazilian fellas who doesn’t understand english very well.

Don’t worry, we just talk some things that you already know. Ignore us and move forward.

3 Likes

Obrigado <3
Google translate: Thank You heart emoji

5 Likes

Whew! The racism jumped out I see!

Can we get back on topic and not be racist and xenophobic?

2 Likes

You fail to remember this forum and site is the international version of the game. Which means there are different folks in here that speak different languages… If that bothers you then it’s a YOU issue and not their issue that you should possibly address at your own time. Maybe with a therapist!

Okay. I’m done with the topic let’s move on.

Anyone in Ktest can test Paladin-Sadhu- Plague Doctor?? I thought of the build a while ago as a matk tank build and wondered if it would work.

9 Likes

*International forum.
Silute, for instance, is the South American server; there’s no country here that has English as their mother language (even my english is not okay).

Because of that, LOT of players don’t understand english perfectly, and some of them have real troubles in posts about events and patch notes; that’s why other players that can read english have to translate/explain for them, and this is fine. It’s about strengthening the community and ‘fair play’.

Goulart was just asking me to explain that weapon exchange restrictions because he didn’t understood in english. And probably he is not the only ‘non-english-speaking-player’ having problems to keep up this post.

Okay… this was rude. He doesn’t know how to write in english by himself, and that’s exactly the point of his post: "Please, heitor [me], I don’t understand english, can you translate for me?"

So he wasn’t disrespectful, because he wasn’t talking to everyone, hoping that you guys would translate his portuguese. If he wanted to be understood by all of you, he would speak in english — using some help or google, as he did!

It should not be a problem to have some information here with the translation into Spanish or Portuguese. Nothing is being taken away, but added so that more people can understand; and this is respect.

22 Likes

When you thought there are updates but it’s only about whose language dominates this gme

8 Likes

Maybe next time add @Tagname or #helpNeedAnswer XDD

[KToS General Thread]

[KToS General Thread]

[KToS General Thread]

[KToS General Thread]

9 Likes

Staff bob is better than Staff Yuri~ oh wait wrong thread :haha:

Reset Bonanza Event probably a sign that ToS 2.0 is well along the way in the right track (or so IMC thinks) and is coming soon to iToS. No Monk changes so far, RIP Monk yet another nerf, or any other classes that still needs some work.

f48fdm0ixtqe0qgmdiyi

This is Monk thread, not Staff Bob thread, read please.
(JK)

1 Like

now I want fish kebab and pizza

Imagine here everyone would write in their own language as they pleased.
Of course that would be very readable and would not bother anyone. Oh no wait, it disturbs massively. But if you’re arrogant and selfish, then of course you can pull your own boot. Really great stuff.

OKAY!

baaaaaaccckkkkk on topicccccc

Could you guys PLEASE for god sake talk a little bit about templar and scout classes? I know you think clerics and wizards deserves all the attention in the world but there are some of us who still care about the peasants! THANKS!

While I have no problems with players asking for help in another language…Wouldn’t it be more helpful to create a thread so many people can benefit from it except the single ones happend to stumble on that transalation on the 4xxx post of an almost 5k post thread? Dunno, just Sayjin

Let’s get back on track

Any vids I missed about hunter VS Boss since it seem they finally can do stuff against non-flying bosses?

non english trigger warn

nego chato da porra heim

Unless there is a rule in this forum that I don’t know, speak however you want. The only worry you should have is that very few people will understand (but maybe that is your purpose).

Tip: Hiding in spoilers might not trigger the snowflakes.

6 Likes

It happened again

3 Likes

Considering it’s supposedly out on KToS already, I’m surprised there isn’t more talk going on. Hasn’t anything new and interesting been found?

any info on unique armor set from ignas raid?