Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

You know this is an exclusive item for the Test Server, right?

1 Like

Itā€™s in the Leticia Cube in the official ktos live server.

Good question. Ward.

Okay then @.
Imc head is so confusing

Can you swap 2 handed with 1 handed though? Like a Primus Staff to a Primus Rod for example.

1 Like

You know itā€™s not, right? :tired:

Sorry to be a pain in the ass, one more question. Is there any limit to the amount of weapons that can be swapped? Any?

1 Like

Yes, as you can see here: https://treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1542
Swaping a 2H for an 1H will give you a Magnifier too, since the status caps are different.
If you swap 1H to 1H (Mace to Rod, for exemple), weapon status will be mantained.

Donā€™t forget that (in kTOS, but probably here too) to swap a Primus you need to put the item at least to Trans 5 and +5 refinement before the patch, as I mentioned above.

No problem; thereā€™s no limitation on amount of weapons, you can swap any items that meet the conditions (being in you account before the patch; and +5/Trans 5 for Primus items) but you can do this ONE time per weapon.

Another thing is (Iā€™ve mentioned this above too) is if you make any change on your itens AFTER the patch, it will become unable do swap. Refinement, Transcendence, Slot, etc., do these things before the patch OR after swaping.

*Sorry if my english is strange sometimes, it isnā€™t my mother language since Iā€™m from Brazil ^^

3 Likes

Actually it was. Until now!

Do shields get + potential back ? how its with old scrolls do they still work ?

a question, for exemple can trade my solmiki shield for any solmiki weapon?

Very good to know, thank you. I only need to swap a couple, but Iā€™m tryin to plan ahead of time.

1 Like

Not sure, apparently this event is only for swap 350+ Unique/Legendary weapons.
But I donā€™t have any confirmation/evidence to ensure that.

I donā€™t know this too. The event is about ā€œexchange weaponsā€ to fit your new class, but Shields are included too. Because of that, itā€™s assumable that the potential back (from 0 to +1) for weapons works with Shields as well. But this is unconfirmed for me.

Anyone have an idea on this too? I would like to know as well.

Thanks

Letā€™s put every single content into cubes

L M A O

Imc seems to want sales up this Christmas season, and as such put these things with ambigous rates (5% then among 5 items maybe lol)

rune caster RoP still have party knockdown immunity in re build? thanks

Hi. I wanna ask. if we change exchange our weapon later after re:build, will it be team bound? Can we still sell it after we exchange? This is because there is a rumor saying that the item can only be traded among characters in a team. Means no longer can sell through personal trade/market. Can someone clarify this for good?

it never had party knockdown immunity. The buff effect was shared through Spiritual Chain, and Spiritual Chain got deleted from the game so :
nope, no way for party knockdown immunity via Rune of Protection.

With Buff Share also removed, you cannot share buffs anymore, so Gazing Golem is your best bet without a Class that grants knockdown immunity.

1 Like

ohh thanks for clarifying. So, rc RoP is just for self KD immunity buff. T.T

Hi,
No, the item wonā€™t be bounded (unless it already is, like in this video: https://youtu.be/n_6Gy--_hdY ā€” the item is not ā€˜fullyā€™ tradable before and after too).

As you can see in this images, the swaped Cannon is still tradable, normaly.:

So donā€™t mind about that ^^