Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

so that you have no doubts with the raid weapons I leave this image. the weapon is 0 without trans and is from before the patch.

If you look at the first image, the weapons that are valid to change have some light blue letters and when they are blocked they disappear.

2 Likes

Thank you! So this restriction is valid only for Primus?
Someone confirmed that Velcoffers is ok to swap without trans too.

You forgot to use Prophecy as damage buff :frowning:

Yes, asio wastrel and velcoffer dont have any restriction

1 Like

what is this primus restriction and why its not stated in the faq

can you change velcoffer armor for another type too?

So can you or can’t you swap Velco shield for a Velco weapon…?

Did only certain weapons get a potential back? What were the limitations on that?

Yes, you can.

You get potential back when you swap for a Weapon that has more maximum potential, you gain the difference.

Or when swaping to a weapon with les maximum slots. For exemple, a Bow with 5 opened slots for a Sword (3 max slots) you will lose 2 slots (of course) but gain 2 pot.

Is not in the iTOS FAQ yet, but probably will be.

The main reason, I think, is because you will receive a Mysterious Magnifier when swaping weapons from 1H to 2H and ‘vice-versa’.

Without this restriction, a lot of people would farm dozens of primus and then swap them for 1h/2h respectively to gain dozens of Magnifiers.

In order to prevent this Magnifier BOOM, IMC/Nexon created this restriction.

So do all (Velco/raid) 0 pot weapons get a pot back? Or only upon swapping?

Isn’t all weapons going to get +1 potential regardless if you’re going to swap it or not?

4. Weapons

The following compensations are made in order to solve the compatibility issues that may arise with the class tree changes in the [Re:Build] update:

1) All weapons with 0 potential have their potential increased by +1.#

• This increase in potential will be applied during the maintenance for the [Re:Build] update.
  • This applies to all weapon items created before the [Re:Build] update.# 4. Weapons

Can anyone check on kTOS if these untradable weapons obtained from Velcoffer cubes can be exchanged and become “tradable” after the exchange?

Have a bunch of these weapons roaming around on my chars and i’d like to know beforehand or i’ll just dismantle them for fragments. Thanks in advance.

Anyone got an idea of how IMC will buff staff ?, it’s currently too weak at the moment.

:see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

Legend Card ( Demon Lord ) Select Package
Upon use, you can acquire all of the following components:

• Unlock legend card slot
  • Legend Card ( Demon Lord )
2 Likes

All 0 pot weapons will get +1, independent of the swap/Exchange event.

I was talking about potential gain via weapon swap.

If they’re going to sell it anyway, they should at least increase the drop chances,too :frowning:

According to https://treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1542
Ichor Extraction: To prevent Ichors from losing their value due to extraction and main weapon type change, all players are provided with 100% Ichor Extraction Voucher on the following grounds:
100% Fixed Stat Ichor Extraction Voucher for where fixed stat ichors are used
100% Random Stat Ichor Extraction Voucher for where random stat ichors are used

So, my question is, if I put masinios ichor into my velcoffer, if I understood it correctly, upon exchanging the ichored weapon, i’ll be getting my masinios ichor back and a 100 percent extraction voucher which can be used on any raid gears (masinios, wastrel, asio), right ?.

Dear @staff,

Please do not bring this to itos.

Signed,
Literally everyone.

I seriously question what you guys are thinking sometimes.

9 Likes

Well, considering that WB in RE have Velco lvls of HP (less than 200m), i dont mind it, due to the world boss being killable in RE… So all in all it doesnt matter to much having them in leticia…

1 Like

who cares about legend cards when you can’t even feed them properly…
i just want a good balance so i don’t have to carry afk cones everytime