Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

looks like low % ratios are offset by higher gear values, and weaker enemies in general. And yeah it’s an overgeared dude but this looks much better than pre-rebuild

edit additional fyi: it’s only a 3.6k atk difference compared to a +11 trans10 velco 2 hand sword (15%-ish less) and around 6k atk difference compared to a +11 trans10 unique (30%-ish less) based on this guy’s total atk displayed at the bottom right. Sloppy math yeah, but there’s still a much smaller gap than before when it comes to enhancement whales.

2 Likes

Good. I might feel better about the amazing 6-stat 2h primus 380 mace I just spent 5 gold anvils on to drop from +12 to +8…

1 Like

Re:build FAQ #3

They initially wanted to remove stomping kick and the other kick skill from barbarian nobody uses as well but decided to keep it and will buff them later. (Why not just have them Synergize with Nak muay in some Form?)

They once again pointed out how important it is to them to improve squires and homonculus asap.

Maybe there are others interesting tidbits others can point out.

5 Likes

If all classes had fanbases annoyingly enthusiastic like Cleric’s this game would be saved for sure.

They just should remove all ■■■■ skills like Stomp Kick,or at least make them all super fast to use.

5 Likes

Literally every class will be tied to barb at this point

IMC sure knows how to sugarcoat their actions in FAQ #3.

Nerfs Melstis since Krivis is supposed to be a damage dealer, not a support, but doesn’t buff damage skills in exchange of the nerf, and Krivis skill set still a buff/debuff class that loses out in DPS compared to other classes in general.

Says Double Punch is a hard skill to balance, thus they solve it by making it an fake multihit auto-attack buff that increases Attack Speed that will get hardcapped by Hit Delay anyways AKA skill that simply allows you to enhance attribute weak auto-attacks. Says Iron Skin is changed into a long duration damage reduction buff and made it sound nice and all, but the amount reduced, the fact that it only works on physical for the amount of points needed is so negligible you don’t even feel you have it (Stone Skin > Iron Skin). Makes Golden Bell Shield a buff that is anything but a Shield, that increases the damage of Monk’s Damage, but Monk’s DPS is a constant DPS, and the skill duration is far too short with a flipping long cooldown,

Zealot Blind Faith damage nerfed so hard its damage is crap, but still says Blind Faith damage is good. Not to mention skills like Emphatic Trust that’s too weak why even bother.

Saw quite a few others, but is IMC balancing the game simply on a calculator and excel sheet, and doesn’t know how their classes work …

Jk

5 Likes

yeah we need to somehow clone Nekorin and reprogram them, 1 for every class.

2 Likes

some video of Assassin/Outlaw end game gear ?

1 Like

@greyhiem
in KTOS rebuild was patched already? what will happen when i trade +16 T10 pot 1 asio shield to asio bow?
will it become +16 T10 pot 1 asio bow or vanilla full pot asio bow?

Unique Raid Weapons

• Stats of items from before the update are not maintained. They will be replaced with new item stats.
  • Due to potential and maximum socket adjustments, items may be different before and after the update.

the faq above doesnt state whether it is base stat or bonus stat… (hopefully only the bonus stat)

i suppose shield is no weapon … its a armor and cant be traded …

well, shield comes in one-handed weapon box, so I think they’re categorized as a secondary weapon.

1 Like

but it would be too abusable … its cost way less to trans and for mounts its also the armor slot

the system will stay only for a few days once re build hits and is way to compensate players for the overhaul change, is not something permanent, so if some players wants to upgrade a shield so they can simple change later on and obtain some minor advantage of course they can is a minor advantage that can be taken from some of course but the main point of the entire system is that is made for uses who already have old weapons for months in game and are severely affected by the re build! and in the end the same can be said for users who trade one handed weapon in a two handed weapon, it also uses more shards! so the guy is taking advantage of the system to gain shards but then again is something acceptable for one time thing and for a huge changes like this one.
and remember everyone:
if a weapon have been traded 1x1 scenery after the patches hits, it loses the ability to be changed, and also only works one time per weapon as well and also the weapon need to be made before the patch hits live servers as well if i remember the korean dev blog correctly, so keep this in mind so there is no complains later about buying a “cheap” weapon and trying to reroll them and be taken by surprise that she was already “changed” or things like that!.

For all intents and purposes, shields are armor.

• In the past, the safe zone to upgrade was +3, just like other armors
  • Marketplace has them under Armor
  • Only 1 Partis Solution needed for the velcoffer set bonus, unlike weapons that take 4
2 Likes

Shield 9/12 pot -> bow 10/13 pot
5 Likes

love you very much sire!

So, if this is possible…

probably people will make Velcoffer Shields and put them to +11 (or more) & Trans 10 (since it requires a LOT less gems — 67 in total) and exchange it for any Velcoffer weapon on Re:build.

The question is (and I’ve made this question in another topic): are the chances of enhancement failure of Shields the same as the Weapons? Will it be that simple to put a shield to +11 in the scenario I described above?

yes, is possible but this is only possible if you do it now, once re build hits, any changes made on items make it impossible to be swapped ^^.
there is nothing against it if a player want to do it simple as that, is a temporary system not a permanent one, there is of course some penalty and buff as stated by imc conversion table, and this is it !.

1 Like

Yep, I forgot to mention that part:

Even if the item is on your character before the Re:build, it will be ‘unexchangeble’ if you refine/enhance, transcend, socket, etc.

On Ktos there’s this part of the patch note confirming that — here:

2. 무기 계열 변경

• 계열 변경이 가능한 아이템에 변화가 생기는 경우(강화, 초월, 소켓, 아이커 장착&추출, 각성, 거래, 외형 변경) 계열 변경의 기회는 사라집니다.
1 Like