Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

They changed OoB to be allowed while channeling. It is stated on the first re:build announcement if I’m not mistaken.

Movement is bugged, should be faster. Maybe the defense drop is bugged also.

1 Like

I feel like OOB’s defensive penalty needs to go. The amount of power you gain for such a crippling tradeoff just isn’t worth it.

2 Likes

Yep, OOB can auto attack while channeling spells. But this isn’t really explored much by IMC devs.

Channeling spells like Sanctuary don’t affect OOB when you hope they would. It kind of makes it look more like a gimmicky afterthought rather than a unique mechanic of Sadhu that players can make use off.

If only Sanctuary and Kagura dance can affect OOB… T_____T

1 Like

I wish IMC would use this opportunity to make skill effects a bit more consistent. There’s no reason why kagura dance shouldn’t effect OOB.

They could use this chance to fix a bunch of other questionable mechanics or non-mechanics with this update. Stuff like allowing Pandemic to spread monk bleeds.

Is it even possible to AA while channeling with a controller?

TP being 30 sec. duration and Possession’s 4 sec. channel aren’t considered nerf? Let’s see if more player choose to play Sadhu when Re:Build hits iTos. TT

Yes, it is.

But, besides those nerfs, it is in a good shape cause the worst thing for Sadhu was SFR, the class struggle to deal damage without Prana active today (and even with Prana, only Possession is ok-ish), and it doesn’t look like that on Re:build. Sure it will not be that one class where your build is centered around IMO, cause it lacks damage rotation on it’s own. But it certainly doesn’t look that you are not doing damage with damage skills anymore, and only picked Sadhu for 1 skill only.

I don’t mind if a lot of people don’t go for Sadhu, I just want it to get decent modifiers to not loose in damage comparison to other DPS classes. Honestly, I’m hoping that it gets good but not meta (personally, I hate meta builds).

2 Likes

anyone have some links for ktest re:build pvp vids?

For anyone who has tried Pied Piper, does Hameln Nagetier still applies the Dirty Fangs dot? :thinking:

Where can I find the class stat growth charts for each tree? I forgot which thread to look for them in.

Its in the Re:Build news in the Developer’s Blog. I recall its either in part 1 or part 2.

1 Like

@Nekorin did they revert the changes to overheats having separate CD, because a lot of the skills only gained overheats and longer cd because of that change.

The bigger question after this is if this change was reverted why did none of the testers state that this has happened and why is no one complaining about it???

When I see players in kTest testing Monk with Chaplain-Monk-Zealot and then proceed to only use Zealot skills and Double Punch in dungeons, even though Auto-Attack lines only proc once with Double Punch, and that Dagger Auto-Attack even without Double Punch Attack Speed increase is already noticeably faster than Double Punching (while one can barely tell the difference with normal Auto-Attacks and Double Punch) …

I just go why do kTest players bother taking Monk in the first place. Is there some sort of buff to Double Punch I missed?

Auto attack lines only proc once, but it’s still two hits. That means blessing procs twice, and as a zealot that also means you get more property damage out of immolation.

are there any videos of mounted classes (hacka, sr, cata)? so mounted classes are limited to scout/swordsman classes.

I get that such damage procs twice (can’t confirm it), but with that said I just can’t see why the preference to use lackluster, flat additional damage as main DPS rotation.

Pulled a random Hacka vid there for ya.

1 Like

Confirmed or just theorycraft? The thing with blessing and fake multi-hit is yeah blessing hits twice, but the total damage = 1 blessing. If blessing will normally do 1k damage, the blessing of a fake (2) multihit will do 500 x 2 damage. I still don’t understand why fake multi-hits exists.

3 Likes

Is it a fake multihit? I figure the 2nd hit is just an additional physical attack that isn’t an auto attack.

Double Punch is a real multihit, but in ToS 2.0 seems like it isn’t. If it was, Auto-Attack lines would’ve proc-ed twice.