Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

Well that is uh…a creative way of making sure you get that stupid buff to stay on you for a while.

could you maybe use Chaplain’s capella in combination with this?

Yes you can, but it doesn’t double the additional holy line though sadly. Works great if taking kabba - chap - exo

https://gfycat.com/thatidealisticasiaticmouflon

2 Likes

Now that invulns are mostly gone and chrono is ded can we revert melstis to the channeling version #OldMelstisWasBetter

Now that Krivis has such lackluster damage to even be considered DPS can we revert Krivis to green class
#GreenClassKrivis

Wow! It works like that with channels?

So PD/Paladin/Kabba can inflict dots, then use Sanctuary while riding on the chariot.

That’s hilarious though. Drive-by exorcism.

I hope IMC reads this. RIP my favorite class, Sadhu. TT

A true Sadhu is Sadhu through the slopes and pits :hey:

Shame on you for saying RIP to the spoopy ghoost class :heeey:

Trying to keep up with ktest/rebuild news, but having to check if I somehow ended up in a sad Monk thread :'D

5 Likes

their is literally a video of someone soloing cm7 as sadhu druid krivis. Its fine.

-> Implying Sadhu is trash and unplayable
-> Getting information on a guy who said:

-> ZEALOT IS TOTALLY GIMMICKY COMPARED TO OTHER CLASSES
-> OH YES, YOU’RE NOT A ZEALOT IF YOU’RE NOT A KRIVIS
-> OH YES, CHAPLAIN HAS USEFUL DEBUFFS
-> Believing Umineko/Asriel
->

@Umineko Thanks for confusing someone, you and your cleric BS cleric fantasies are totally appreciated. In fact, you’re so appreciated that you got banned once

@julius_torralba18 atleast try to look at the bias before you believe anything

6 Likes

lets keep our pants on and not light torches ok…

1 Like

Sadhu is in his best shape so far, honestly. Just look at the video shared here of a Sadhu character soloing CM stage 7.

Sure, OoB AA is still useless, but it will always be for endgame content due to how it works and how it deals damage. Unless they change completely what it does, it will never be reliable as a DPS skill.

Sadhu now is ok with damage and provides good CC (Vashita = confusion, ABE = knockdown, Possession = Root) and maybe it is because of all those CCs that this guy was able to solo CM 7 quite easy.

I’m also a Sadhu fan and will always wish more, but I can’t complain right now, Re:build is doing good for the class.

1 Like

But like, if you’re NOT auto attacking while channeling as a sadhu, you’re losing damage. It seems to me like it’ll be a mastery type thing. Really good sadhu players will have the technical skill to channel and auto attack at the same time, but in instances where you don’t want to deal with being squishy you can just not use OOB.

Used to Auto-Attack while using skills back in the days before this channeling thing (Sadhu Monk memes), and its probably easier to do it now at the very least. Defense values aren’t set at 0 during Out-of-Body so it’s more doable, and good CC in case things go wrong. Being unable to move feels poop though, so eh don’t think of it as losing damage, but more of it being possible occasionally to dish out a bit more damage.

Just gimmicks in general I guess, situational at best, but still fun to use if possible.

but if you’re channeling something else, then you’re already not moving. Would you rather channel a skill and not have extra damage?

Being able to quickly go OOB and channel Possession, Sanctuary or Rubric while simultaneously auto attacking is likely going to be the signature of a good sadhu. It might be ‘easier’ to just not do it, but being able to do it reliably will be optimal for squeezing that little bit more damage out of your character’s rotations. No other class can act while channeling so it will be one of Sadhu’s unique strengths.

Do you know exactly how much defense you lose with OoB on?
I haven’t seen anyone mention how much exactly, but I could have missed seeing it tbh

True, just the set-up of Out-of-Body really feels like a hassle to pull. Out-of-Body spirit also moves slowly I heard, so it’ll be a little bit irritating to gather mobs, Out-of-Body, then make sure all mobs are in the to get hit by Possession.

Out-of-Body just feels like an outdated skill that requires some changes at the moment. One idea I always had when looking at Out-of-Body was looking at a class from another game, Dragon Saga Twin Fighter, that’s a class where you control a pair of twins and command each twin individually to weave attacks from both together. It’ll be fun if one can control both Body and Spirit as seamlessly as that.

@Tankhime From what I heard, currently whenever you use Out-of-Body, your Physical Defense value goes straight to 0, but in kTest, Defense values are unchanged when using it.

2 Likes

from what I remember you can’t auto attack using OoB while using channeling skills, I remember this from running a sadhu exo druid build during the last reset event. I hope this has changed though.

Apparently now in kTest you can Auto-Attack with Out-of-Body while channeling skills, some players tested it, it seems.

Then again its IMC. They might just remove it saying its a bug.

1 Like

Hmm yeah, that’s how it currently works… reduced to 0.
It should be nice if they let you keep your defense, then.
Especially since it became a suicide skill around the r8 updates, with how much damage enemies can deal to 0 defense players.

Those 0cd Effigy Bokor-Sadhu days around ToS’s release were really fun stuff. I’m glad they’re making Sadhu into a class again, that’s more than just Prana3.