Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

In fact she’s immortal. You learn that when doing the Sage master’s quest. Suggestion: new skill for Chronomancer that gives short invulnerability called “Out of Time” :wink:

you are suppose to learn it way before that… :wink:

its funny to see that she still hangs out with her descendants such as Lucienne Winterspoon (Chronomancer in training that want to be master), Flint Winterwood/Winterspoon(Bullet Marker Master) and Vaidotas Winterspoon (alchemist master).

1 Like

ugh, Chronomancer just seems so…unappealing. It’s one of the few classes I can look at and think “why would I want to pick this?”

1 Like

can we Time Foward to tos 3.0?
:satisfaction:

8 Likes

@5:58 is that plauge doctor casting incinerate on inquisitor’s wheel?? Is this interaction possible in the current game?

2 Likes

That’s something serious to consider, more so if multi hits will count as 1 on the wheel. He does it again at 6:54.

Take note that the Breaking Wheel does not spread the Incineration damage, he purely does it to trigger the Breaking Wheel basic effect that it increases its AoE temporarily when attacked.

So unless you are willing to invest in Breaking Wheel & physical attack the combo doesn’t do very much at all.

Yeah, I noticed that. Seems like there isn’t much synergy to be had with this class combo, but I still find it very strange that breaking wheel is even affected by magic attacks at all.

I guess IMC wanted to grant it some synergy with the Inquisitor:Burn attribute. Afaik (correct me if wrong) the flames are considered magic.

Not entirely pointless if you consider the fact that Breaking Wheel is the strongest skill of Inquisitor and the fact that kills by it trigger the CD reduction[Torture Master attribute] for all torture type skills, including Breaking Wheel itself and Breast Ripper.
If the AoE is increased, it hits and probably kills more enemies, thus reducing the CD time more (in the video you can actually see how easily the CD time is reduced that way, especially if used in alternation with Breast Ripper for the maximum reduction effect), making both skills more readily available despite their initially higher CD times.

However, its benefits are low if you want to persuade a magic build with PD and Exorcist.

And yet it doesn’t spread magic damage the way it spreads physical hits, making the synergy kind of pointless.

Does Torture Expert trigger if you kill enemies with a strike that’s been spread through Breaking Wheel? It never seems to work that way for me when I kill things with Breaking wheel + God Smash on my inquisitor. I suppose the aim of this interaction is to make sure that Breaking wheel itself deals the final blow?

No, that’s the point. You don’t spread an attack with Breaking wheel but trigger its attribute effect:
“While [Breaking Wheel] is active, attacking the wheel physically increases its range temporarily to attack enemies outside the original range

You only get the CD reduction if Breaking Wheel itself attacks&kills enemies.

This is why it’s important to only increase the attack range and not spread an actual attack via striking the wheel which is best done with e.g. Incineration (cause the skills attacks don’t spread).

Clever Inquisitors don’t spread any attacks with Breaking Wheel if they have the Torture Expert attribute, so it can kill enemies and thus reduce the CD of both Breaking Wheel and Breast Ripper, because both Iron Maiden and Pears of Anguish aren’t really suited to kill enemies&trigger the attribute effect.

Did the just say people are less motivated because event/rewards are too good? So let’s make events even shittier!?

they did… yeah… tough i hope that they meant that event rewards should’nt be as good as end-game rewards , like they did back when 315 prac weapon were top tier gear and were “pokemon event” rewards.

No they didn’t :unamused:

This is honestly one of the dumbest things I’ve ever heard from developers. “intentionally making events bad” so as to not screw up the economy. Events are supposed to spur excitement and give rewards to people who play. Intentionally putting in bad rewards and poor content does the exact opposite. Why worry about an economy when your playerbase dwindles because you put out crap events?

No one is asking for diamond anvils from events, but even gold anvils or like enchant scrolls would be a lot better than settlement potions and stupid fortune cookies.

Cmon, what an incredibly lame excuse for lacking foresight and thought into their events and rewards.

at least they are saving your time by doing that :tired:

I hate how “We are trying to not make the events op as fuck and not turning them into bot pinata parties where what isn’t sold for 100m get use to farm 1b”

Gets turned into “yeah we making all events suck and be unlikable”…

1+1 ain’t 2 for some people it seems… maybe they need more protection :expressionless:

I dislike or should I say am not a fan of many events, but one thing has nothing to do with the other :unamused:

there has been amazing events with meh! rewards and amazing rewards in shitty events or good good and bad bad…

1 Like

But most of the events already suck ass, most people only bother because they can get a cool toy, cosmetic or title not because they’re actually fun. It could be mistranslated but they really come across as saying that event rewards should be even worse.