Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

I’m not saying that because of the difficulty level, but more about the fact of mechanics changing, and skill, class builds and combos that people are used to are mostly gone. Players will have to get used to the new way of playing the game.

This whole Heal discussion is a proof of this. At the end, we will have to get used to this way of healing in TOS. I understand that we find heal tiles unique (I am on this boat too), but this is not what devs want more for the game. We will have to face it and keep playing.

2 Likes

Less stuff on the ground is better from a development standpoint too, since this directs players attention to the stuff happening around them from monsters/bosses.

Since heal tiles are gone, i could reliably disable all effects and not worry as much.

I adjusted my change posts with this information.

Please understand that the description makes no mention of this effect, which means it’s a bug. Either the description should be mentioning it or the skill shouldn’t be burning. I don’t know which it is, but that’s the reason the post didn’t explain it.

Re:Build Chortasmata is still the same thing we have now, right? It is ground based, it heals and deals damage. If you’ll miss tile Heals then you still have the option to get the closest thing to it by making a Druid.

Yeah there will still be ‘ground-based’ heals in re:build, these include

Paladin Restoration Aura
Pardoner Indulgentia
Priest Mass Heal
Kabbalist Tree of Sephiroth
Druid Chortasmata

Any one of these, along with Cleric base heal should be sufficient to support a group through any existing content. If you wanted to make a full healing cleric just pick 3 from this list. Plague Doctor has a heal as well but it isn’t ground based.

xD that’s a cute way of stretching the list :smile:

Im kind of confused, is this different from tile-based? Or just healing that cant affect a levitating FF?

Yeah I totally missed that out, thanks for the chart.

It kind of means that judgement is bad for magic based builds. But on the contrary it is perfect with physical holy attacks. Empathic Trust will love it with the damage boosts. Even normal physical attacks benefit from it hmm

Paladin - Inq - Zealot

RIP Heal tiles, Cure & Safety Zone (2016-2018)
You will be missed…

:sad:

25 Likes

2015* the skills tiles exist since cleric was created :persevere:

If they make healing factor maintain on 3 people at the same time, then HF can be considered a good healer.

In Re:build… one can help lessen your poor party healer’s burden by:

• learning how to dodge and;
  • be more generous with your potion spending.
4 Likes

It’s not how humanity worked. Lessen burden
They died, blame healer.

1 Like

This guide is finally relevant in ToS Re:build. I can post it now for my fellow clerics :3

Always remember the creed: god (You) has selected them for extinction.

2 Likes

I prefer life-stealer than healer, more skill like Blood Curse pls…

and current build!_!

With the awful lag?_? is a miracle I can jump :expressionless:

I think you mean Elixir cause Potions suck :unamused:

that’s nostalgic sad I stopped watching his vids a while ago… he when out o my cup of tea :relieved:

Kepa did nothing wrong

1 Like

New UI targetting in Re:meme sucks because it’s ping dependant.
So someone with a bad connection or lag issues will face a hard time using their skills, wasting them half of the time.
The solution could be aura healing skills like mass heal, restoration and indulgentia, these are safe to land

Hey, what about when a monster uses ‘heal’, it actually keeps the tiles or not?

~big thonk~ :thinking: