Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

There’s many factors to what i’d argue made Tree of Savior too unhealthy to go back to the current formula, but you do have a point. They took way too long to realize that the way the were handling things was incorrect. Too much focus on releasing cosmetics and p2w items which lead to a huge power gap between players, forcing many to quit mainly because of the unfairness and not much because of the extensive grinding. As well as releasing content that was made so players on the strong side of the power gap could clear, and enjoy. Let’s also not mention PvP, Wizards and the full CON meta. I think the changes are still fine, especially for players who are currently fully geared or half-way into the process. Have in mind that we are only allowed to clear Velcoffer’s Nest twice a week and so it’s Saalus, Uphill and Unique Raids with their own limitations. I’m not sure if anybody here has experienced the “log in > do > log out” cycle that the game currently has, but i do, and i think this is mainly because of how easy the content they give us is. Velcoffer face tanking, for example. Like really guys, who of you really gets excitement out of something like that?

Also remember that although the weaker bosses got some significant buffs, the harder bosses such as Velcoffer are also getting significant nerfs.

1 Like

I feel this example is not really a good one. You are really only focusing on Enchanter for its Lightning Hands… What about the synergy of increasing weapon damage from Reinforce? What about that added flat damage of Enchant Lightning? The ability to block without a shield due to Enchant Earth? You’re focusing too much on Lightning Hands, one skill a class has that has 7 other GREAT skills. By no means is Ench - SR - BM clunky just because you can’t combine Lightning Hands with Limacon or Double Gun Stance. There are other great skills Enchanter has to offer the build.

You gotta look at the builds in terms of not only damage, but survivability, support, etc. Now this isn’t to say that I do not see that some classes don’t have weapon synergy, but that is why we were given the auto-swap function. As for mounted classes, I don’t pay attention to them so… I won’t comment on them.

You look at something and you may only see one way to use it, but others look at it and may see another way to use it as well.

This is fine. As @c2gaming.seetoo mentioned:

Which is very true. This opens up build paths to be less restrictive in terms of “hard output performance” compared to the class having to have that specific synergy because IMC hard-coded it that way.

Why do you feel that way? What is it that makes you feel Paladin is a necessity as a dps increase to Inquisitor over Krivis, Monk, Zealot, Exorcist, and Chaplain?

This sums up what everyone should be thinking about when comparing Re to our current version.

Like what @Meatball and @kitchi have been saying, don’t look at Ktest at it like you yourself will have those +10 t10 full equipped max attribute characters. Even with those equips people are still getting wrecked in our “current” gameplay encounters.

This right here! This right here is what needs to be the mindset now.

Well said.

3 Likes

Please…even for a new player this game is very, very, inexcusably easy and mindless. I got my friend into ToS only a month ago and he’s already 384, geared better than my main, and has not encountered any real challenge in spite enjoying the game.

Mobs are way too passive, most bosses are just meatballs who throw out an attack every 5 seconds that may or may not knock you down.

Any increase of difficulty in this game should be encouraged and welcomed.

5 Likes

Hey!!

But you’re not wrong.

3 Likes

Man, I will miss that skill, if just for its silly name.

4 Likes

I feel like forced xclass syn should be wiz exclusive while the rest have only natural syn. Like that feeling of mixing magic to come up with something new. There has to be way more though. Like earthquake + flame ground make a volcano or something.

1 Like

It’s actually still in the game, and better than ever in my opinion! I just wish it’s cooldown was a bit lower.

Now here’s something i will miss.

1 Like

I must have missed that. I probably read the translation wrong and got it mixed up for a different skill. Very inexperienced with a lot of archer classes and swordsmen.

I prefer the auto version.

Dumb question: Some healing spells are considered holy so would Chaplain’s cappella increase their power?

Difficulty in mechanics and positioning, yes
Difficulty by increasing mob/boss damage or turning them into bullet sponge, no

I think many of us welcome the first situation if they finally fix the optimisation issue

2 Likes

Even tho i agree with you, i’d rather have hard hitting sponges than the current weakling they dare call boss right now

3 Likes

Mergen Changes
-Parthian Shaft removed.
-Spread Shot cooldown decreased (30 -> 15 seconds). Richochet attribute removed, but the effect is now baseline and the chance to trigger has been boosted to 100%.
-Homing Arrow cooldown decreased (30 -> 20 seconds).
-Triple Arrow cooldown decreased (30 -> 15 seconds). Explosions to damage nearby enemies now only occur 50% of the time.
-Downfall cooldown increased (15 -> 20 seconds). Maximum skill level is now 15, boosting the maximum duration to 10.5 seconds.
-Jump Shot cooldown increased (20 -> 25 seconds).
-Arrow Sprinkle maximum skill level is now 10.
-Zenith cooldown increased (35 -> 50 seconds). Overheats removed (3 -> 0).

Fletcher Changes
-Broadhead cooldown increased (10 -> 15 seconds).
-Bodkin Point overheat removed (2 -> 0). Decreased Defense attribute removed.
-Barbed Arrow cooldown increased (10 -> 15 seconds).
-Crossfire cooldown increased (10 -> 20 seconds). Burn attribute removed, but now is a baseline effect of the skill. Maximum skill level is now 10.
-Divine Machine Arrow cooldown increased (20 -> 25 seconds). Shock attribute removed. Now deals 50% more damage to burning enemies. Maximum skill level is now 10.
-Magic Arrow maximum skill level is now 5.

7 Likes

Fletcher Mergen Falconer sounds like a deadly combination but so many skills to use in rotation.

1 Like

What’s the cool down on Arrow Sprinkle?

Re:Build Update Schedule Guide

Hello, this is Tree of Savior.

With a heavy heart we provide an update on the progress for the Re:Build update.

As could be inferred from from our posts and schedules for events, we initially targeted November 22nd as the release date for the update.

However, on the test server, we have not met the level of quality that we are targeting, and additional time is required to address feedback and issues. The update is now planned for December 6th.

The heart of the Re:Build update is: No matter what class you pick, it will not lose its unique value and personality.

By changing the schedule, we know your disappointment better than anyone else. We are taking measures to improve the quality of the update while maintaining the core goals of Re:Build.

We are preparing various events in order to appeal to you in the mean time. Starting on November 22nd, new events will begin and we ask for your interest and participation.

Event 1
Benefit those who play the test server and provide feedback on the update.

Event 2
All characters over level 50 can harvest plants to receive item and buff rewards.

Event 3
Fishing for unique talt and processing it for various rewards.

As we prepare for the Re:Build update, we have to inform you that there will be a blank period of time in our update schedule. We sincerely apologize to all saviors who have been waiting for the update.

We are constantly checking the opinions of saviors who have been sending them through various communication channels, and we are working on two FAQs so that we can address your feedback and guide you to providing us your valuable feedback so we can improve the update.

Please enjoy the game, and we will do our best to provide to you, the savior, with a high quality update.
Thank you.

14 Likes

Well. Seems like it’s over for Re:Build on iToS this year.

I’m glad for that.

Thank God!

2 Likes

I’m fine with IMC taking their time with this update. The idea is good, but the execution still needs quite a bit of polishing.

14 Likes

I wish they would take a few more months but I feel like investors have them on a deadline. :thinking:

1 Like

At least they are listening and improving based on those feedback rather than rushing everything and fail

6 Likes