I think your referring to this table

size Wide Area Attack Rating
small type 8
Medium 16
large 24
Super large Change according to skill

for bosses its 50

Can someone test out Sadhu? Please??? :smiley:

I know that it got nerfed again, but Iā€™m curious to see it in action.

Maybe Sadhu Exo Chaplain? Or with Diev?
Guess Krivis will not pair well anymore

1 Like

Well yeah but Iā€™m talking about potions on the market. Canā€™t sell Sprinkle Potion on the market.

When did it get nerfed and what changed?

Skill factors ended up being too low if compared to other classes new factors, specially ABE and Vashita, that are 1-hit only spells.

Possession channeling time reduced.

Transmit Prana duration reduced to 30s, 60s cooldown. Now neither statues or meltsis can keep Prana up as they do today, with only 5s downtime. Meltsis can give you 10s downtime, but you will have to wait for another 40s until Meltsis is ready again (new cooldown 90s). Statues will give you 12s downtime, which would be better, specially if they fix Ausrine to allow you keep statues effects even outside their area.

The only good thing is that you do not need the spirit anymore for any skill, just buy ABE new attribute. Prakriti new DoT donā€™t look reliable. On the other hand, this kills Sadhuā€™s uniqueness, that was never proberly implemented as a useful feature.

1 Like

oh right, I guess those are nerfs to those abilities, but do remember that sadhu can now auto attack OOB while channeling, which is an overall dps increase for Possession (Itā€™s just harder to play) and overall I think itā€™s stronger.

I donā€™t know if itā€™s been nerfed further since then but Nekorin tested sadhu fairly thoroughly in the first Re:build stream they did and it seemed way better than live sadhu.

It seems that it got better quality of life when not requiring spirit anymore for ABE and new Vashita.

But, unless they buffed spiritā€™s auto attack, it is not a useful source of damage for the price of being defenselessā€¦ Low damage and small area.

I think the idea is to hold enemies in place with possession while auto-attacking OOB, then snap back as soon as youā€™re finished. Probably still going to leave you vulnerable in CMs unless you are an oracle channeling their new invulnerability spell.

Didnā€™t they also considerably lower transmit prana values to boot?
If Iā€™m reading https://tos.guru/ktest/database/skills/40506 correct then itā€™s:

min matk to soul property from 0.65 to a 0.2 multiplier.
Soul property dmg boost from +150% to +75%.
Extra Soul dmg taken from 50% to 25%

Though I suppose sadhu skills have a ā€œbetterā€ skill factor now in comparison to how low most others are.

1 Like

watching that videoā€¦Dust Storm procs Fireball Firework?

1 Like

Some info about Re:Build Chaplain based on my own tests:

~ Chaplain is no longer a hidden class, and thus does not require Priest to unlock.
~ Last Rites loses its Sacrament scaling but still scales from SPR. The attribute to increase the HP threshold also now requires Last Rites level 10. Max skill level is now 15. Can be enhanced. Overwrites Sacrament upon cast.
~ Aspergillumā€™s additional line loses its Aspersion scaling and now has its own Skill Factor. Duration is 60 seconds per skill level. Max level is now 15. Can be enhanced. Level 1 is enough for 100% uptime.
~ Binatio is a 30 second buff with a 40 second cooldown that increases AA speed. Max skill level is 15. Can be enhanced.
~ Build Capella now increases Holy property damage by 10% per skill level for 30 seconds, up to a 100% increase at level 10. Max skill level is 10. Can be enhanced. Does not affect elemental damage such as Last Rites and Visible Talent. Does affect Aspergillum.
~ Paraclitus Time is a buff that gives immunity to knockback and knockdown. Has a 100% uptime at Lv 10. Max skill level is 10.
~ Visible Talent is a 10 second buff that accumulates the total amount of damage you dealt with your AAs, including additional lines such as from Aspergillum or Last Rites, during those 10 seconds. When the 10 seconds are up, you gain a buff with infinite duration that gives an additional Holy property line on your next AA that deals damage equal to the total damage you dealt during the 10 second window and expires when you hit anything with an AA once. Max skill level is 5. Leveling this skill decreases the cooldown by 1 second per level (36s CD at level 5).

I suppose itā€™s also worth noting that Binatio and Double Punch stack, so itā€™s possible to gain a lot of attack speed without much effort. Visible Talent also counts Double Punch into its damage since DP is now an AA. Inquisitor flames and AA attacks spread by wheel will also count for Visible Talent, so itā€™s very easy to cap damage with the skill on a Chap/Inqui build. Visible Talent will only ever damage one target no matter how many things you hit with your AA, so Breaking Wheel will not spread its damage either.

In case anyone didnā€™t understand the technical mumbo-jumbo about Visible Talent, I made a video that might better explain it.

14 Likes

Does this mean casting Last Rites is pointless since a Pardoner Sacrament will generally be stronger?

So what your saying is last rights is trash and u donā€™t skill it because it has no scaling with the stats you need for the way chaplain is going. Aspergillum is an instant full point investment because it now scales of physical damage. Capella doubles your holy dmg = Aspersion/Sacrament/Visible Talent. Paraclitus time is nice to have as anti knockback. Visible Talent is a 1 point wonder and lastly Binatio is also a full point investment because auto attack speed.

Does this mean if visible talent is active and inquis flames are active they will auto consume the buff or will it just give extra dmg to the inquisitor flames untill you auto attack. if its the latter then this interaction can cause some broken DPS.

Summon skill factors as of current Re:Build patch.

Shoggoth
Skill 1: 75% (3s cooldown)
Skill 2: 58% (1s cooldown)

Skeleton Soldier
Skill 1: 31% (1s cooldown)

Skeleton Archer
Skill 1: 43% (2s cooldown)

Skeleton Wizard
Skill 1: 72% (10% per lvl) (2s cooldown)
Skill 2: 37% (80% per lvl) (25s cooldown)
Skill 3: 100% (3s cooldown)

Corpse Tower
Skill 1: 45% (0.65s cooldown)

Zombie
Skill 1: 41% (3% per lvl) (1s cooldown)

Zombie Hoplite
Skill 1: 53% (3.2% per lvl) (2.501s cooldown)
Skill 2: 53% (3.2% per lvl) (1.5s cooldown)

Zombie Overwatcher
Skill 1: 100% (3s cooldown)
Skill 2: 100% (3s cooldown)

7 Likes

Are these just new names for the Large and Wheel zombies orā€¦?

1 Like

Kinda weird that Capella buffs Aspergillum, but not Last Rites.

Do you know if Visible Talent collects damage from every enemy that you hit?

@Velthari Aspergillum is still magical like before. Sorry I didnā€™t make that clear. Also, the flames will consume the buff so itā€™s hard to save the skill for when you want to burst something.

@Karomori Yes. Thatā€™s why I mentioned that itā€™s easy to reach cap with Breaking Wheel.

2 Likes

So does anyone knows whatā€™s the damage formula? Itā€™s definitely changed for sure, but nothing is making sense.

-I can do higher damage to a slightly higher defense enemy (according to ktest tos guru) at the same map

-Skillsā€™ resulting damage is totally unexpected from how you would multiply from your AA base damage. It seems like defense is calculated after skill factor, making a 100% x 5 skill (true multi-hit) much weaker than a 500% skill.

-Still thereā€™s a few skills that doesnā€™t make sense. My archerā€™s twin arrow 209% x 2 (fake multi-hit, so itā€™s 418%) is still doing WAY more damage than my Bounce shot (406%) and High Anchoring (478%).

Simply donā€™t know whatā€™s going on at all.

1 Like

it scales of your magic attack why would they do such a thing clearly this is an unintended bug and should scale of your physical damage since the whole focus now on chaplain is physical auto attack. Why would they make the class have auto stats focused around dex str and con if the skills scale of something else.

Hereā€™s my takeaway from your work.

Last Rites needs to be revisited. It overwriting sacrament means it is competing with the vendor version. Unless the vendor version has some huge penalty Last Rites will never get used simply because of how much more powerful Sacrament can be on a dedicated vendor (full SPR). Scaling is another issue. Why SPR?

Aspergillum doesnā€™t make sense in the new design for stats. I share @Velthariā€™s sentiments on this.

Binatio is going back to the days of awkward uptime. We had this awkward ā€œalmost 100%ā€ uptime on skills such as Running Shot that later became 5min buff (as did other buffs like swells from thauma). Why take a step back?

Build Capella is selective synergy. They keep making rules that they themselves break. Itā€™s either all holy damage or none at all. Stop making specific synergies and just let it happen naturally.

When you say cap damage, do you mean the general damage cap that all dps follows or do you mean that Visible talent has its own damage cap?