Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

wait what?? Growling now works on bosses??? …WTH

Iirc it is not +30% crit chance on final but 30% of your current crit rate then added to your current crit rate. I think they have released it in one of the official patch notes…

some one now where’s Magnus Exorcismus now ?? ;–; imc please dont kill my exorcist character

Well you can use most skills with a cannon now and I believe Cannoneer is knockdown immune close to Pevasive. Of course you can’t use the new skill, but Scallops, etc. all works. New skill and Stone shot don’t work with a Cannon as far as I have seen in the skill simulator.

@Charon
Elements will be popular depending on content. The Elementalist buff is just that good. It gives you 100% more damage with 100% up-time so therefore “THE Choice” if you fight specific enemies.

@soldatazur
I will go Cryo, Ele and Tao for lighting. Tao has two lighting spells, Ele 1 (Electrocute gets a buff for damage and targets under Rain) and the ele buff and cryo provides the ice.

@wendel_burqui
As far as I know they removed or fused it with another skill. Just look at the skill simulator.

@Kain_Dizengarth
Would be great if it did.

Magnus Exorcismus is gone.
But remember: it will always be in your heart :heart:

IMC could have given ME to Exorcist (duh) and get rid of either Gregorate or Engkrateia. Both doesn’t worth more than 1 point, and is not nerfing Aqua Benedicta that this will change. Even Entity could have been replaced, honestly, but this one is nice for PvP at least.

Exorcist will still work around Rubric, sadly.

4 Likes

This is the most soul chrushing thing I have seen so far in this sea of nerfs… I don’t think I even want a squire at this point…

Pray tell, are the food buffs at least decent? What are they? Have they changed?

2 Likes

now only dungeon clearer have light pillar effect…

1 Like

yeah wtf happened to Squire? They didn’t really get any fun new skills to play with as compensation for such severe and necessary nerfs to Base Camp. Yikes.

1 Like

Is it true that there are more skills you can use with cannons? The skill sim lists a bunch of archer skills as usable with a cannon now. Archer base skills, Ranger’s, even Fletcher’s.

I kind of want to see what Barrage and Bounce Shot looks like with a cannon/cannonballs… :haha:

That’ve been debunked already, seems like IMC forgot to review tooltip weapon compability for cannon.

Aw, what a shame… that would have been nice.
Thanks.

is ok, my Squire died the second it left swordsman tree :

3 Likes

Hello there. Could anyone test:
1- If the attributes of kabbalist cloth armor still remain?
2- If the interaction between fireball and psychic pressure still release sparks… 3x with onymoji

Thx

1. yes
    https://tos.guru/ktest/database/classes/4015

This is exactly what I expected when I read cannon will become 2H weapon.

When are funeral services for our squire? Was gonna go big hand chef with with thau T_T

2 Likes

A good way, for me at least, to fix Squires is to give the same efects that he can sell as an activable buff, similar to how blessing/Sacrament/etc works. That would give the class some use outside of just selling stuff.

1 Like

Post Has Been Removed

you need priest for 30% dex

According to the builder, Monstrance doesn’t increase DEX.

Post Has Been Removed