Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

Nooooooooooooooooo
Then what does monstrance scroll do now…

1 Like

Post Has Been Removed

monstrance increases evasion now which makes the skill totally useless.

It decreases the evasion of enemies in front of you.

Thanks for @Wolfy for recording and helping me figure out this ■■■■:

The percentage stat boosts for int/dex/str and spr’s crit matk only affect your base values. Aka the 390 from leveling and a tiny amount extra that is likely your lvl 1 stats. It does not scale your int/str/dex given atk values.
(See: https://i.imgur.com/vsSMLYE.jpg and https://i.imgur.com/QH6DbdN.jpg to see how 57 int equals 214 matk)
57 x 2 = 114 matk just from int, 57 is 5x10 so a 5x5% bonus is 25%, 390 x 0.25 = 97.5 // 97.5 + 114 = 211.5
I know its not a perfect fit, 400 is and I presume the last 10 is base int stat or something? I Don’t even remember what the lvl 1 stats are.

Which means my class factor gripes are completely unfounded. Though there are still a few cases in where you do need to pay attention ofc:

• For a minnion or buff focus you’ll still want high spr factors. (but atm that’s wizard and cleric only.)
  • Dex can still be important for its atk speed scaling, for cleric that’s limited to chaplain but there’s probably a few other cases for swordsman/archer/scout as well.
  • Con ofc for higher hp.

{ @Nekorin that also means you can pull of zany combos without worrying about a loss of stats btw. }

And a ferw cleric only tidbits:

• Dievdirby’s Ausrine gives a 1-5minute buff off Zemyna/Laima (at 50% effectiveness) when you leave the area of Zemyna/Laima. So no boosts. (see: https://youtu.be/GFcyo_vWiIQ)
  • Carve Owl hits 4 times per volley atm.
  • Transform gives +10% hp recovery, evasion and crit rate with the new attribute but only saw it tested on small insects, large insects and small beasts so far.
1 Like

Scout Icon has been added with yesterday’s update ;D

Sorry i couldn’t resist, the idea of a QS throwing scallops at people made me laugh

1 Like

tos.guru has been updated ^^

8 Likes

wait what sp cost changes i see a lot of nerfs really, all the classes that got a reduction in cd got their skills rescaled and dmg tuned down.

wont that then be considered a bug on the scaling of stats then or atleast IMC could have said that further stats from gear wont effect the new form of scaling.

Also what happens now with scaling of crit attack stats does it mean only the base values scale and the additional crit attack from gear is just flat additive, because by what i have seen from videos of skills criting it doesn’t look like only the base value is scaling but also the additional crit attack values from gear/gems.

Edited, sorry about the blunder, it registered in my mind wrongly, likely because I read with the mindset that ‘everything should be a buff’ lol

But overall, I believe it should be a buff for most skills. The % reduction in CD is relatively big compared to the % reduction in skill factor.

Potion cooldowns reduced by half is a nice change. Will make using potions as a sustain option feel more impactful.

1 Like

I have no idea if it’s intended to do so or just a bug, you"d have to ask IMC or hope they clarify it in a blog post or something.
Maybe they just forgot to clarify what it applies to?

And I haven’t seen or tested how it responds to flat boost from gear like +matk or from gems like you said.
I’ll ask wolfy to test those tomorrow if he can.

스프레드 샷의 도탄 발생 확률이 100%로 상향 됩니다.

Automated translation “- The probability of a spell hit is raised to 100% .”

Is it doubling the base hit chance, or is it returning to 100% guaranteed hit? ‘-’

1 Like

Can someone please enlighten me with glassmole/chappa changes?

% attack to % dmg? What is the difference? Ta

lvl 15 potions are still useless…
i mean you have 80k life, take 30k hit and heal 3k? L E W L!

1 Like

Yeah, they need to allow alchemists to scale their potions somehow, or just let them craft stronger potions.

My potions are too strong for you, traveler.

1 Like

+x% magical attack also scales most types of minion dmg.
+x% atk is calculated before defenses are taken into account.
+x% atk only stacks additive with other %atk changers, but multiplicative with the rest.

+x% dmg is calculated after defenses.
+x% dmg likely stacks additive with other %dmg buffs. (Depends on how buffs are separated by tiers, might have changed now?)
+x% dmg does take crit atk into account so in some cases this may be preferable if you have enough of it.

That line (as well as the line before and after it) are all talking about Mergen’s Spread Shot.

1 Like

Any suggestions on how to build a crit wizard now? Also, do we start putting accuracy too? XD