Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

This is the most wierd release on ktest ever. They have not changed anything, while there is bugs reported.

7 Likes

Pied Piper more Irish? WAT

About exorcist: gimme pistols, rifles n stuff. I wanna name mine Dean Winchester haha

Anyway, new musics are not the best, I would prefer a more creepy theme for exorcist.

But it is funny to see them sharing these musics when exorcist and pied Piper are not “officially” released on iTos

Yes, ktest patch always fast to ktos. Music videos are already prepared for release/promotion for ktos.
All ktest skills were hotfixed recently. Now skills and descriptions are working as intended. Feedback was satisfactory so patch will go live on ktos.

1 Like

Many thanks to Cosminet for linking me the updates:

Changes which I tried in ktest:

Druids

• Druid Lycan (Awoo/Demi mode) works with Daino buff now. Might be good since Awoo’s auto range is wider.

• Chortasmata graphic is updated to its intended range, which is bigger than previous.

• Original Lycan is dead, with a super short 30 sec duration + a super limited skillset. Cooldown is still set at 120secs. Please go Awoo mode if want to use lycan now T_T

Exorcists

• Notable change is the Rubric getting the surespell (uninterruptible) effect. It’s tick speed is also increased to 0.5sec (0.25 sec for C2 quick reading)

• Entity has a 30sec cooldown, not really worth investing much anymore. 1 point should suffice…

• Engkratria (The knockback prevention) is a flat 6 sec buff. With each level adding 5% damage reduction. More of a PVP based skill now imo.

4 Likes

Rubric is an absurdly powerful damage skill on a low cooldown. If they gave it surespell effect without any change, i would argue it to be the single most powerful skill in the game.
I think rubric even after tickrate nerf is still very powerful, and now Exorcist is more usable with more classes than before.
Knockback resistance skill is rip though, i agree, and entity is now fully cemented as a pvp gimmick reveal skill that only deserves 1 point.

Aqua benedictas nerf is pretty unfortunate, but its still a very decent damage skill.

Also you do know you can just equip a rod right?

2 Likes

God bless the Rubric’s changes. Now I don’t feel bad for not having Sterea Trofh and higher level /attributes for Safety Zone.

PS.: goddamn this forum error =.=

Yeah. Now Exo is more “open-ended” with the uninterruptible changes to Rubric. All the skills I took to build Bokor3 Druid2 Exo2 is for naught now.

…but then, it is still a pretty respectable caster build.

Piper’s Passive got upgraded

Sharps are now possible with Space + Note. YAY!

1 Like

This is what I very much prefer too. Adjust down the skill damage % is good enough since it is the damage vs cooldown that is causing the problem in the first place.

1 Like

oooh, or maybe some gargoyles

So, with this patch heading to ktos, think another batch of changes will hit ktest? Specially regarding the untouched classes?

I’m hoping for some scout and sadhu love, but there is one other thing bothering me. I currently took a rank on pally on my chapalot build for the 2h atribute, seemed.more on tune with the build than monk, the point is, with the healing changes restoration seem even more useless, is there any change planned on it? Specially to make it scale with healing power as well? Would make my choice a lot easier.

What are the ktos/ktest forums saying about this? I’m angry about this change, I’ve never been angry about a ToS change… My whole goal of Druid 3 was Lycan (full).
Tell me the devs are thinking of reverting the duration nerf?
There’s no point in Lycan having 100% max hp and 50% bonus defence for just 30 secs out of 120 cd…
@Queue @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ethan
This is the biggest buff/nerf I have ever seen on one skill. It’s so… :tired:

3 Likes

If they gonna keep the 30sec duration, I rather they drop the cd down by a lot (35sec?)

Can someone recommend a Inquisitor/Inquisitor2 build? Im strugling to choose between Paladin3 or Monk3. Is Kabbalist 1 still worth as a filler?

because, clerics have heal, immunity, resurrection/revive, super high HP, cc immunity, etc etc.
why do you think it’s a good idea to thrown everything into one tree?
ofcourse, clerics damage should be the weakest out of all trees.
it makes total sense. stop whinging about clerics dps skills aren’t OP enough already.

7 Likes

Hi!

Please keep the topics being posted related to the latest patches.

Thank you.

2 Likes

This Asteriel guy is one those ppl that don’t believe in class balance and want it to be TREE OF CLERICS .He doesn’t understand that wizards are suppose to be the ones with the strongest magic damage,swordsman the strongest physical damage and leaving clerics with more survivability.

@Asriel Hey buddy Clerics are suppose to be the best at supporting and the rest at the average level compare to the other starter classes.

2 Likes

from his posts i’d think he wants a tree of kabbas, but that is just my impression :tired:

Try to follow your own advice pal.

I really do hope that Lycan nerf is a joke of some sort, Druid finally had some Diablo 2 feel with the poison vines and the lycan being viable :tired:

4 Likes

then give every tool that cleric has to others too. yes, real balance.
speaking of which, did you ever see others complain about not having heal, immunity buffs etc.?
no, because, you know, common sense. and because of that alone, the real balance you’re speaking of will never happen.

you’re trolling. please, tell me you’re trolling.

2 Likes