Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

This also applies to you.

I do believe that you mean well with your arguments, and your help with regards to adding informations about the latest patch has been very much appreciated, however please do keep more in depth discussions, queries, or complaints regards to Kabbalist and/or Exorcist should be kept in their respective threads. I do not want this thread to derail into another Cleric/Kabbalist/Exorcist discussion/rant thread.

14 Likes

We were both talking about a rework. IMC call these “balance patches” but they rework classes in the same time. Still Wugushi and Ranger were really not a priority, because it’s not how it works, you don’t give priority to the classes that have not been updated for a long time if they are ok, you give priority to classes that really need a rework, that’s all. And obviously, Hunter and Scout reached a critical point. Wowo that was so hard to change Steady Aim to a 300 seconds buff and an attribute for bows… I think they took maybe 1 year to figure it out. It’s where you missed my point : they had enough time to work on Wugushi, Ranger, Hunter and Scout if they were really working hard on it. Many players talked about Hunter and Scout on this forum, you’re free to do your own researches, but we already found solutions to solve Hunter pet AI problem (if they can’t solve the AI they can avoid the use of AI, simple, logic, takes 2 second to figure it out) and a good way to rework Scout.

Those patches are really weak if you look at the time it takes for each patch, and that’s why ToS lost many players.

4 Likes

Is this right? Do they not want anyone to go druid3? More and more examples of what I hte are popping up. The more exceptions made to the rule, the worse the design of the game gets. Why would a BUFF be un-affected by melstis?

On another thought ranger’s +50% crit damage buff from crit shot is 100% uptime at just 1 rank of ranger.

1 Like

Yes, last note translates to
-> Cannot be extended by Melstis.
For Lycantrophy.

I was expecting one to happen for Full Lycan but I definitely did not expect this for Demi-wolf form.

Exorcist c2 damage test after nerf

1 Like

I assume it work like Highlander’s 50% +crit attack which Doppel have no problem dropping Highlander for Sw3-Barb2 build. If that’s the case then it’s not a must to get Ranger1 in your build.

Well sure, that’s because sw3-barb2 offers a lot more to dopps than HL ever would. Right? The options archers have are pretty loose given what works and doesn’t work. I mean just look at SR and their “no real options but filler” for low ranks.

I’m guessing the same in terms of how they actually add the 50% in. 150% crit damage would be 200% crit damage.

I’m salivating at the possibility of combining it with serenity (doubt it though since it would require weapon swap) since it too has a +50% crit damage after full charge.

Can anyone upload their xigncode folder?

I’ve updated my Ktest client but can’t play since I keep getting xign error. I’ve already tried disabling my antivirus/firewall as well as deleting xign folder but nothing works.

Thanks in advance~

Multiple piper music stack

TOS theme (solo)

11 Likes

Easy 27f

9 Likes

You have to sacrifice falc3/DPS circles to be able to do 27f a bit easier. Worth every penny.

3 Likes

Seems like a fun class, though for being an archer you’d expect it to do more damage.

Exorcist and Pied Piper unlock guides have been added to the Compilation doc

3 Likes

What I don’t get is why IMC is “wasting” high ranks for a cc class. It is in direct conflict with their design philosophy of dividing ranks into low (7 and below) and high (8 and above) tiers. This is even more emphasized when the only method of introducing “harder content” is higher mHP/def/mdef/atk/matk monsters.

5 Likes

So a ktos player has discovered a supposed hidden interaction between chaplain and exorcist.

Exorcise + magnus seems to spread the magnus into 4 smaller magnuses.

Not sure of it’s implications, but thought it would be interesting to note.

(link to inven post here)

11 Likes

This is interesting. Let me to try it out.

Edit: Here’s a video of it in action. Will cross post in exorcist thread too. The damage doesn’t change much when the beam is split into 4, tick interval seems to be decreased. This is doable in Exorcist C1.

1 Like

So entity doubles at least magnus damges :o
Wonder if there is a way to know where it will place the new little magnus, to maybe stack the four little magnus so you do a really big uprising in dps. like X8 arround damge? who knows

It is placed on 4 random monsters affected within Entity’s hit area. Small Magnus duration is shorter than original one, be hits faster. We can change it right before Magnus is going to expire (8-9sec) to maximise the duration since small magnus has their own duration.

What happens when there are less than 4 monsters in range? Do you still get 4?

Nope. If there is only 1 monster in the vicinity we only get 1 beam. 0 monsters the Magnus is consumed and nothing happens.