Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

Koinonia has 242% and gain 16% per lv. Duration is fixed at 20s. 40 CD.

The buff is only on youself.

Wonder if Koinonia is worth more than 1 point. It seems very situational and Exorcist is already starved for points at C2.

As you said, Koinonia is too much situational. You only would use when you can, badly it only worth 1 point.

No it actually sounds a lot like an Exorcist thing, what are you saying XD
it’s iconic for exorcism to be done by more than 1 cleric, because more often than not they would need to tie the subject, restrain it and it would be more effective to have multiple clerics saying rituals to repel the demon etc

I do beg to differ for this though. Entity at C2 has an attribute which deals 50% (lvl5 attribute) of its damage to uncloaked targets (it literally means up to 10 targets within its hit area).

Entity at level 1 is 1387% , with each level adding 76% damage. At level 10 it is 2071% without any damage attributes. Even if it is at a med lv60 attribute it will be 2692%.

Half of that is 1346%. That is 1k+% damage with 3 overheats and a 15secs cooldown. How many other skills have such a huge range, high damage, overheats with a low cooldown?

This is its (Entity’s) hit area.

5 Likes

It didn’t seem odd to you that any class could have better freezing capability than a cryo3, just by equipping a card?

The change doesn’t kill the card. I will still use at least one of them for the slow debuff and added lightning damage…

With Pied Piper confirmed as the next R8 class for Archer, I’m kind of disapointed they did nothing to save Hunter. It’s not like it could be a very strong build but certainly a fun themed build to play. And I was never attracted by Hunter even if the costume is really cool (I actually never made one Hunter), I don’t really like classes with pets in general… But I really feel like Pied Piper combined with Hunter is a good idea, but only if IMC starts to really work on their game, something that is not going to happen. All the changes they are doing for Archers and Clerics are ok, but it takes way too much time for what it is. I’m afraid ToS becomes the new LaTale very soon.

I do agree. I was expecting for Hunter/Scout changes as well. But something’s better than nothing!

I am hoping Piper is mount compatible for some SRPiper memes :sad:

1 Like

It’s the ultimate helmet.

1 Like

yea i guess im just a bit dissapointed at the anmations and the skill features
i mean looking at onmyoji they summon giant trees and tigers and can have a cute little fox following them around

exorcist couldve atleast had like a pentagram skill or like a giant crucifix (or the tree thing since its pretty much the tos equivalent if im not mistaken)

2 Likes

im ready for macumbeiro, i need a my new summon class to go wth my bokor Q_Q

plus i want another african class

1 Like

Anyone knows why https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/ dont have the new classes and skills?

Might not be something simple to do / person behind project is busy

1 Like

Random question: Was the con healing bonus removed from KTest? As far as I know, we have a 0,5% of hp recovery per con point and 0,5% of SP recovery per SPR point. Reason why full cons are healed so easily.

I’m getting mixed answers with some claiming it was removed and others saying it wasn’t.

No changes at all after this changes its applied in ktest…thats really strange, i was hopping that pied was getting something better :confused:

Anyone know if the Steady Aim increase is multiplicative or additive?

I wonder if Pied piper skill can use mounted, it would be a good alt route for SR 3 instead of BM

So I guess I don’t have to worry so much about my build. Not being a cleric c3 won’t be the best option for healers, but it won’t make them useless at least. I might keep my build as it is then. 14k heal with con bonus does sound pretty good.

Did I understand it right? The new classes are going to be added tomorrow to KToS?

1 Like

Nothing about bug corrections… like the Exorcist buff that is not applying the correct duration.

Hope the ktest patch gonna show something interesting.

1 Like