Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

It could be. But, imho, seems like we’ll have daggers much more early than that. Maybe level 1.

1 Like

Man, you are a life saver, i was wondering why it was lower… i usually forget that 1+ T.T

Regarding the crit attack… pcrit also have a multiplier via dex the same way str/int have, so i would asume its overall… this is a point of discussion, where i stand that it affects gear + stats the % instead of only the stats…

again, thanks

2 Likes

We should have. Well, let’s wait, there is time for changes until the release of the patch.

Indeed. But I can’t hide how much happy I’m happy with the Re:Build. Hope we see a lot of good videos on the next week!

1 Like

26 Likes

I don’t think so, probably bow and xbows will be exclusive of archers if it’s that what you are meaning.

Their weapons are pistol and dagger.
I was talking about the information on sword. Scout will get them as first weapon but they are not their main weapon.

R.I.P - Runing Shot - ( 2016-2018 )

What about Miko, what is happening to Miko?

Gonna receive new skills apparently. Still gonna be a hidden class, therefore you will need to finish the quest to unlock it (or unlock voucher).

Interesting to note: during the implementation, it seems that Kannushi will not need to change sex to rank reset. If you already have Miko/Kannushi unlocked, you will be able to select it from the get go, if you already had the class prior reseting.

I might be wrong, but seems that will have some sort of gimmick that will allow new characters to change directly into Kannushi, not requiring a female character to first go Miko then change back to male.

@goulart

They did release a faq about this re build devblog… But google translate doesnt help much

2 Likes

the only reason I had an assassin on RO was the insane movement speed and I was like 1 or 6 assassins on the server…

you overestimate the popularity of the class and how long the shiny period would last…

So they’re basically saying they won’t rename Scout because the class tree is named after its base class and not necessarily the base class name represents its subclass (they mention Swordsman and Archer being names that don’t represent their subclasses). Well, ain’t that some load of crap. It won’t surprise me they’ll regret being stubborn when people start complaining “Scout” is a misleading name for the new tree.

1 Like

Copy paste of google translate in pastebin for reason that it may not properly function the link… so theres 2 ways to see the bad translation :V

The only big thing is the “option” in the event to change non legend weapon… it have risks regarding it stats…

https://pastebin.com/xCzK2hMg

https://translate.google.cl/translate?hl=en&sl=ko&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Ftos.nexon.com%2Flab%2Fgos%2Fview.aspx%3Fn4ArticleSN%3D122&sandbox=1

1 Like

^^
As guy who played assa/sin-x/gx in Ro for 15 years i would be very happy to finaly got my class here…

I just wouldnt like it if it would be all about poison …

Sneak in kill your “Key” Target and run away like in good old pre renewall ro times :sad:

You are transing after the addition of anvil. Don’t you trans the base then add the anvil?

Example (made up numbers):
Base staff = 1000
Anvil = +500
Trans 10 = 2x

I believe it goes:
(1000x2)+500 = 2500.

Your current spreadsheet does:
(1000+500)x2 = 3000

1 Like

Thanks… will change it…

Wait, did they nerf anvil bonus?

They boosted basic weapon and armor values, one-handed weapon by ~66% and two-handed weapon by ~78%
so anvil bonus is now less important than transcendence and base value until you reach a very high upgrade value.

Probably because skill modifiers will be lowered and because people were upset that whaling was way more effective than farming and transcending.

1 Like