Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

The scout base class envy is already starting.

See you on the good side, when assassin gets revealed for it and you can’t help but play it. :satisfaction:

1 Like

name me a game where Assassin gameplay isn’t bad and I’ll believe you.
I still won’t play Assassin ever,though, unless it was a Cleric.

Chaplain for me is the definition of a Battle Priest. It relies on offensive buffs rather than actual attack skills and supports the party in the frontline in battle…and i rly hope it stays like that… so yeah Magnus can go… XD

Before I never thought of shepherd as a minion class (rather a companion class with a doggy) but now that we don’t rly have minions on Cleric tree… I could imagine cute sheep minions too…not like they will ever release it at this pace.
I also still pray for a golem for kabbalist… but I guess none of these will happen lol…sweet dreams… but I want minions on cleric…

I think it makes sense that they will swap the effects of overestimate and over-reinforce(enchanter)

2 Likes

It would probably be a companion Class (which would be save in the Cleric tree as faith is all about “communio”);

Reminds me of a specific shepherd girl in the service of the Church:

By the way, the Church of Orsha and the temple there was founded by a shepherd

3 Likes

90% of the people that are interested in playing or play ToS have some weird obsession with ROs’ assassin, so as soon as imc reveals it, you can bet all your dungeon reset vouchers half the servers will play be an assassin.

I don’t play assassins, so I don’t care.

6 Likes

Honestly, chaplain/priest in this game kind of fills that assassin playstyle I liked in other games. That is applying poisons to your weapon and then attacking quickly. It doesn’t inflict a DOT but the way priest buffs add extra lines of damage on auto attack is satisfying enough.

If the new Assassin thing has some kind of poison, then I’m all about that.

1 Like

If Shepherd hits the server one day, I can bet that the dog will be some sort of skill like the Fox Shikigami.

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMxglTOQpL2-UhHWun7OWdQ/videos?fbclid=IwAR08Q0OVcWiO10DvrYV0FfGpX_bT0IxSD3ZCNkB4LbjL-YwIMuHEvMquCgg did you guys see the new songs on youtube channel? :smiley:

Since the wizard Tree is Foccused on damage does this mean that if Mimic comes out and it’s a support class it’s propably gonna be in the Scout Tree?

1 Like

No, @greyhiem said scout use sword in the maind hand.

Ok… last update i will do to the docs…

Added the part of patk and matk numbers using the new weapon where they are base plus 70% keeping the same values of anvil… Also its done for primus 380, and theres a tab for base, +11 and +16, with trans 10 numbers…

Again… this is just to have an idea using the info we currently have, it may be wrong, hopefully not so much, but it gives a roughly idea of the stats modifiers…

As a side note and on topic… i saw that patk clerics are screw if am right with the numbers… hopefully they will get something back in skill factors…

cheers

4 Likes

Some of them made me think about the upcoming Capital’s Battle on next story expansion.

By the way, I loved to see Ignas on Astral Tower new raid. I just don’t know if it’s trully him or just his ghost.

1 Like

Yeah… and if i recall correctly, ignas is a Demon… so long live the Sorc!!!

I truly hope there will be a non legendary variant of the card…

1 Like

sin cross was godlike in RO pre renewal, post rebirth

EDP sonic blow, also EDP grimtooth was a thing too, SD by itself was a great tool for pve and had some reasonable pvp uses

can’t you sell those? This change is not personal you know… unfortunately it hits you big time.
Also, that is why i never invest too much on equips since game is always changing and I am always changing my builds.

1 Like

If I’m not wrong, Froster Lord’s raid (Library) drops the normal card sometimes, when he’s killed! Could be the same with Ignas! But it’s better wait…

You know: IMC!

The blog does say scout uses sword as first weapon but only few skills can be used with sword. That means you gonna change weapon as you progress in the game.

Hope they create passives, considering off-hand weapons as primary on sword skills. Otherwise, people will avoid Scout tree, because they will need to have two really good weapons to use everything on their builds.

1. The stat bonus percentages need to have +1 counted into them if you wish to calculate them this way. +50% is equal to 150% or equal to x1.5 after all.
    So the formula is =(N16+$J9)(1+($J$10/100)) instead of =(N16+$J9)($J$10/100) for example.

2. I’m not even sure if the stat percentages even affect weapon/base stats to begin with. If that was the case then crit atk stats would get far lower base atk stats since weapons don’t give crit attack.

1 Like

I don’t think this would be necessary.
Scouts might use swords only up until lvl 75 when u are allowed to equip Daggers.
They might get a hand full of dagger/pistol attributes to make them usable as main weapon