Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

Guys, a quesyion:

How does the Premium costume for exorcists work? I mean, you turn into an exorcist in said time and then bam! Bonus costune into your inventory.

But what if one decides to do a class rollback? This costume vanishes? And what if i rollback, regret, and use rank reset? Will i get the costume a Second time?

Someone that got the bonus costume on reiti omni care to shed a light on this matter?

I ask this because i loved the costume, i plan to have one exo on my acc, but i’d love to use that white Premium costume on my chapalot.

Anybody got an answer for this? I’ve been wondering.
Also who is the person who runs the site? Is it more than one more person.

I don’t think it updates to whatever happens to ktest. It only updates on whatever changes happens to iTOS.

oh thank god, now i can consider playing again xD

ikr it feels more like a priest than an exorcist, paladin feels more like a exorcist tbh due to like turn undead and everything

If you Rank reset you’ll still have the premium costume but it says you can’t equip it without the right class.

1 Like

I disagree, it first exorcist theme very well, books of Latin, channeling power into your hands, using sacred water it’s exactly what exorcists did/do, I don’t know how the audio is but if it has some loud latin command screamed then it’s perfect lol

btw an exorcist is a priest that has the right to perform exorcism and I think they did a fantastic job with the theme (even if I don’t understand 3/5 of the class yet)

1 Like

Aw, that is too bad. :tired:. After seying greyhiem pastebin and that the costume would later be sold at tp shop and as they are changing future rank3 costumes to only require the base class i got my hopes up that this would also be the case.

It is screaming some weird things.

But I have to agree a little bit with the other guys about the class looks a little bit… “Empty”. I mean, it is pretty much straight damage skills and reveal skills… The buff is bugged and not working properly, but is basically a pain barrier if you follow description. The most different skill so far (Koinonia) nobody has recorded it and people who tested said that it is not working properly, or at least looks weird in execution.

There is nothing new to the class besides it’s lore, which is great to have, but nothing different to say that is unique in it’s ways. Just… Straight up damage with low cooldown and good overheats. Almost a swordsman class, but magic.

(I still wanna use it, just have this feeling. Also, nice costume w/o Christmas tree haha)

I was really hoping for Scout rework, but especially with Pied Piper being added it seems really silly not to. Since Scout was the original “support” Archer but never worked right, it seems like the natural class to take with Piper. They even both have sound based skills. Throw in Appraiser and you could almost make a full support archer.

Rogue also really needs at least buffs if not major skill reworks.

3 Likes

my wallet Q_Q I want those dresses… <3

tos.neet updates every time a new patch comes out int ktest, ktos, jtos and itos

1 Like

The easier way was to nerf it on pvp, but they just killed the card completely… as for PVE standars they could have reduced the % anyways, but yeah, froster lord was broken since the begging and the nerf was predictable, it’s still a shame tho…cause it was a fun card.

Can anyone confirm Frostie’s actual effect now?

Does it still -slow- affected players/monsters? If there is still a slow effect, its still a good crowd control card.

Sure, it ain’t no freeze, but i’ll take the AoE slow regardless.

Does the Froster Lord Card freeze debuff work on bosses like Cryomancer’s Tree?

No, only non-boss mobs. I forgot if it worked on elites as well.

Since the freeze didn’t work on bosses previously, i’m actually hoping the new debuff applies on bosses (even if it has no slow effect).

In which case i’d consider it a buff for PVE instead of a nerf.

1 Like

I can’t wait for Lama anymore T_T
I guess after clerics receiving a new class will be a while before they release another one :sob:

1 Like

I’ve been testing some builds for Exorcist (and making videos too if anyone is interested) and meanwhile I noticed that many people do not know how it work or were taking slightly wrong conclusions about the Skill “Koinonia”. Here’s how it works:

Koinonia, Exorcist Skill c2:
For this skill work you need to have 3 people in Party (Including you). If these 3 people are Cleric (Including you), the damage of the skill increases, in this case, it causes 2 hits at the same time (it has a passive that let one of these 3 Clerics to be a Templar to make the “3 Clerics” requirement). The skill is a buff, while it has activated, when these (minimum) 3 members are surrounding a target (yes it has to surround the target) it will begin to take damage, if any of those involved leave the formation, the target stop receive the damage. You do not have to be so close to the target for it to get the damage, but you have to keep the siege formation around it. Although it is a damage skill, it does not have the passive “enhance” (increase 0.5% damage, you know?).
Well, I just forgot to test up to how many targets this skill can hit … but that’s it.

I hope it make things clear about the skill.

6 Likes

That’s a Shurato Mandala formation reference right there lol