Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

Yes Ark is what Seal should have been. You will have to work little by little to improve it, but at least the resources you put into one have 0% chance of being wasted.

And by the way…

AP will soon rain. And faster ichors.

Holy Laima, Crusader Master is such a mommy.

1 Like

ToS devs playing too much Diablo 3, not just the classes, but the rather ‘rare drop’ equipments with skill changing affixes as well.

2 Likes

I’d really like it if they kept those mobs strong to encourage party play and challenging content.

But they really need to update the old uniques tho, keep them in touch with the new stats.

1 Like

Seems also that the Blessed Gem got replaced by a recipe which is pretty much useless. So out of 4 million (40 tries) you will statistically get 1 Mystic Page and 1 of each magnifiers + 9 shards and 9 enhancement coupons, rest going into the trash bin. If we put a page at 2 mil, that makes magnifiers at roughly 300k value, which is quite cheap.

KTEST Patch 12/13/19

Item Changes

Add the Enchant Jewel Transfer Feature.
-You can now transfer Enchant Jewel stats between items.
-The cost of transferring stats between items of the same level is 100,000 silver.
-If you transfer stats between items of different levels, the cost is 3 million silver per level of difference.
(For example, 3 million x 30 level difference = 90 million silver total cost)

※You can only transfer stats if the target item is greater than or equal to the level of the item you are transferring from.
※If the item containing the stat you are transferring cannot be traded (for example, 0 potential) then the target item must also be untradeable.
※This feature is only available for items level 100 and above.

Monster Changes

1. Adjusted the stats of monsters in the new fields.
-Reduced the new field monster’s damage by 20% and defense by 40%.

2. Reduced the respawn time of monsters in the new fields by 50%.

Breakthrough Quests

Reduced the kill requirement and spawn frequency of Breakthrough Quests.
-Breakthrough Quests require 40% less enemies to appear and require 40% less enemies defeated to be completed.
-You will also receive 40% less experience upon completion.

Skill Changes

Splash damage has been added to Cannon skills.
-Skills will deal 10% of their damage dealt to up to 3 enemies nearby, including the target.

Crusader

-Healing Factor of skills has been increased by 20-30%.

4 Likes

So if i wanted to transfer an enchant from Velcoffer to Varna, it’s 120 mil per stat transferred (and if the item i want to transfer the jewel from has 0 potential, i have to ruin the new item too…even if enchant jewels don’t even waste potential to begin with, unlike awakenings).

I’ll just do them anew, thanks.

150m
240m
for one piece x)
how many jewels can you buy for that price ?
sry i mean JEWELs
1 Like

Reading the 1st part of the enchant jewel patch: :haha:

Reading the 2nd part: :tired:

6 Likes

Makes sense, if you want to transfer something from the previous tier it better be worth it.

This and nothing are the same thing
Why add something like this so restrictive that is better to re-do the process than use the feature.
Looks like someone forced them to do this and this is their revenge.
Just now that their improved the card remove system after years, this is a big step back.

2 Likes

So that people with 23% pvp reduction dont get a free pass to transfer that enchant to 430 gear right from the start.

They added it so if you get an enchant you can use on another set of gear with the same ilvl you can transfer it. It is a good thing.

also without cost, people would be moving right now to spam 400 gear with enchant jewels so they can have a full perfect set the moment the patch is released and then complain there is no content for 3 months

2 Likes

I think it’s to stop it being spammable, since it becomes cheaper to get good rolls on lower ranked items. But yeah I agree, those prices are insane. Someone has to force these guys to grind inside their own game long enough to realise just how crazy these fees are.

THEN AGAIN, I’ve noticed that a lot of the new content seems to be tailored for something we might not be seeing. They’re redoing a lot of stuff, so if higher content requires better stats and gives out far better silver, then all of these numbers might be more reasonable than they actually look.

I’m skeptical ofc, but trying to stay reasonable.

IMC give us the 300m fee to transfer velcoffer +40 Trans 10 to Disnai +40 Trans 10 plsssssss
I need to hear those complain!!!

It’s obviously bait for the whales so let it sink.In a few months we might see a item that allows you to do it for free in the Leticia boxes.

It’s way too expensive but I don’t mind restarting rather to waste my silver.

1 Like

It seems like they don’t want people to have a full set of perfect gear within 2 weeks of the content being released.

1 Like

I don’t have 20% enchants, but if I want to move my 10% enchants from my Velcofer to the new legendaries I will have to pay 210kk per piece and this is not the only problem, I will ALSO have to completely ■■■■ my item BY PURPOSE because they need to match the tradabilities.
Do you think that this is reasonable?

Yeah, getting new 10% enchants from new gear and jewels is pretty easy in the grand scheme of things. Just run bernice weekly.

1 Like

Not hard at all,you just don’t want to put in work again.I mean this feature should be a luxury and cater for those who don’t mind this silver sink trap.

Shame that class costumes have been lack luster lately :confused: