Tree of Savior Forum

KToS General Thread v4.0

Good m’ty lord thanks

4 Likes

These weapons are quite gorgeous… and have some nice effects… this will be interesting… ^.^

For a Librarian Goddess, Vaivora have some mean weapons… :laughing:

3 Likes

Those weapons look buuuusted.

I personally really don’t like this whole thing they’re doing with adding class-changing effects and bonuses to weapons.
Stuff like -cd on skills, freeze bullet on rip + 1oh, etc, etc, etc…

At least 70% of these weapon effects would be better off as their own class-specific Arts instead of being ichor bait imo

7 Likes

It definitely makes you feel forced into certain equipment.

6 Likes

They do this so you are forced to play a single build rather than test all possible build. Just look at moring pistol and vaivora pistol.

4 Likes

Can’t they just invent a material so that we can convert our old Savinose to the new Legend so as to not make old equipment obselete?

1 Like

The gearing system is so demoralizing…I see these upcoming content and can’t even be bothered to hunt uniques anymore. Just because I know I’m going to have to upgrade it.

2 Likes

It’s most likely not gonna stay like this lol. They’ll get nerfed

Further confirmation with a vid

3 Likes

Waiting for more Arbalest videos -.- one with shield and one with dagger

1 Like

Instead of yellow or purple. It goes red.

These are for rare/unique 430 only? That’s a shame…

2h mace: no change
staff: no change

So much for Wizards and DPS Clerics :frowning:

Thankfully… because walking from your storage to the blacksmith with 500% weight each time you want to re-id stuff is ridiculous.

I see you need Mystic Page to enhance them… lovely. At least they don’t require Magic Stones for a 30% chance to level up… :wink:
And sup about increasing exp by resting? You just sit around and it levels up automatically?

ROFL… as if 500 Sierra was growing on trees with the new drop rate of primuses. I hope the amended system for dismantling them will counterbalance this cost.

RIP Saalus. Poor Sister in Saalus Convent… :sad:

So 1 shard per mission instead of 3 currently. Since Talt is now irrelevant and silver/exp is reduced, I don’t see people doing this anymore. Not worth it for the time it takes.

The trash level items didn’t get touched. Unless you spend everything you have, you will never see any Legend or Unique item, and those Goddess potions were useful vs Boruta or Misrus. They should have replaced the Hero potions by Goddess potions at least.

Wat? Sounds like some builds will be seriously buffed with this…

WOW… finally a picture of Goddess Ausrine! :heart_eyes:

Thx for everything as always.

Maybe it’s just a typo (+740 Critical Attack maybe?). Yeah otherwise you will soon see a lot of Dragoons playing… :haha:

it is not typo, sadly. Really crit rate 740

Oh boy… (there’s even +1450 to large targets – all bosses are large targets no? – AND +20% damage with the helmet)

I don’t understand why they make those class specific items, some being totally broken and some being completely trash…

erm… what is that target attack formular?

Exp is increased with Nucle Powder apparently (1 Nucle per 1 exp point). And it seems we will need astronomical quantities (16k for level 2, 54k for level 3, 128k for level 4, 250k for level 5). Not mentioning the 100 Blessed Gems, 35 Mystical Pages and 10 Sierra Stones required to level up from 4 to 5…

1 Like

I’m fine with having these high costs, as long as there’s no rng. This gives us something to work towards, with stats good enough to justify the cost, and does not have failure chance. I’m really glad the Ark system works like this, rather than just being Seals 2.0

2 Likes

Yes Ark is what Seal should have been. You will have to work little by little to improve it, but at least the resources you put into one have 0% chance of being wasted.

And by the way…

AP will soon rain. And faster ichors.

Holy Laima, Crusader Master is such a mommy.

1 Like

ToS devs playing too much Diablo 3, not just the classes, but the rather ‘rare drop’ equipments with skill changing affixes as well.

2 Likes